7/25/17

The Daily Buzz For July 26


'Vogue' Japan Unveils Its Supermodel-Studded September Cover
Vogue Magazine Japan has gathered a gaggle of models together for their September Cover. They are  Doutzen Kroes, Lara Stone, Joan Smalls & More By Luigi and Iango Take a look below for the pics
FAB!

#RHoA: Kenya Moore Mourns the Death of Her Grandma: "I Am Eternally Grateful to You"
Kenya Moore is paying tribute to her grandmother who passed away from Alzheimer's Disease.

In an emotional post on Instagram Monday night, the Real Housewives of Atlanta star opened up about her family member who was her mother figure in more ways than one.

"Today I lost the only woman in the world who has ever loved me unconditionally. My grandmother who raised me from 3 days old passed away," Kenya shared with her followers. "Thank you Jehovah for sending me your Angel who taught me everything I know about love, compassion, strength, kindness, selflessness, forgiveness, family, education, brains over beauty, inner beauty, strength, respect for your elders, being true to myself....she has helped mold me into the woman I am." The Bravo star added, "She truly was my best friend."
Viewers of Real Housewives of Atlanta know that Kenya had an estranged relationship with her mom and dad. In fact, she ran away from home at just 12 years old.
Ultimately, it was her grandmother who made Kenya feel love and accepted. 
"Thank you momma for being the best woman I have ever met in my life. Thank you for approving of me and thank you for letting the world know how proud you are of me. I thank you for my life. I owe the world to you," the former Miss USA wrote. "I know you will never leave my side in life or after. I am eternally grateful to you. Thank you for loving me.#unconditionallove #God#gonebutneverforgotten #family #myangel."

While trying to grieve the loss of  her grandmother, Kenya is comforted to know that she was able to meet her husband.

"Thank you Jehovah for allowing my last moment with her last month to be the last and for her to have met my loving husband," the former Celebrity Apprentice contestant shared. "I truly believe she waited until she knew that I finally found someone to love and cherish me the way she did. She could not rest until she knew I would be taken care of by someone who deserved me."

Kenya added, "She didn't recognize me at first but when I introduced them but she lit up with so much joy that my heart became overwhelmed. She approved and it was the happiest day of my life."

#EMPIRE: Taraji P. Henson To Host 2017 Black Girls Rock Awards
BET Networks has announced  Taraji P. Henson as the host of the “BLACK GIRLS ROCK!™” 2017 Awards, which will tape on Saturday, August 5, 2017 at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center’s Prudential Hall in Newark, NJ and premiere on Sunday, August 20, 2017 at 8:00 P.M./ET on BET. Created by celebrity DJ and women’s empowerment advocate Beverly Bond, the “BLACK GIRLS ROCK!™” 2017 Awards honors the groundbreaking achievements of Black women who have fearlessly broken barriers in the areas of art, business, entertainment and community service. Taraji states,

"I’m honored to host the ‘BLACK GIRLS ROCK!™ Awards. I love the message and I love Beverly Bond and her vision. I was lucky to be honored in 2011. It is truly a highlight of my life. Now I’m back to be part of this amazing night to honor the strong and powerful Yara, Issa Rae, Roberta, Suzanne, Derrica and Natalie. Let’s make history together as we come together as women of brains, beauty and in support of each other. "

This year, the three-time NAACP Award-winning “BLACK GIRLS ROCK!™” Awards celebrates “Insecure” creator, actress, writer and producer Issa Rae (Star Power Award), actress and activist Yara Shahidi (Young Gifted and Black Award), GRAMMY Award-winning songstress Roberta Flack (Living Legend Award), Wall Street powerhouse and pioneer Suzanne Shank (Shot Caller Award) and Community organizers Derrica Wilson and Natalie Wilson of The Black & Missing Foundation (Community Change Agent Award).

The televised special is a BET Networks, B.G.R. Enterprises Inc./BONDVISION MEDIA and Jesse Collins Entertainment production. The executive producers are Beverly Bond, CEO, Founder and Creator of “BLACK GIRLS ROCK!™”, Connie Orlando, Interim Head of Programming for BET Networks and Jesse Collins and Jeannae Rouzan – Clay of Jesse Collins Entertainment.

#NEWMUSIC: Stream: Soul Singer Eric Roberson Releases New EP ‘Wind’
Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter, Eric Roberson, has released his new EP, Wind.  The 8-track project is the second installment of the artist’s “Earth, Wind, and Fire” trilogy.

Wind comes just 3 months since the debut of Earth, the first release of the trilogy. The melodic soundtrack was entirely written and executive produced by Roberson. It features urban contemporary veteran Will Downing on the song, “Lyrics Of Pleasure.”  The standout record, “Claire,” is an ode to Claire Huxtable, “The Cosby Show’s” matriarch character played by actress Phylicia Rashad. Eric’s tribute is nostalgic and reminds the listener of the role Claire played in our everyday lives.

“When I write, I get lost in the music process,” said Roberson. The third and final installment, Fire, is set to be released this coming October.
Listen to ‘Love Her’ HERE

Stream the ‘Wind‘ EP HERE


#HIPHOPNEWS; Kendrick Lamar’s ‘DAMN.’ Certified Double Platinum
Kendrick Lamar’s DAMN. continues raking in achievements. The album has been certified 2x platinum by the Record Industry Association of America.
Taking to Instagram, K-Dot confirmed the news with a message to fans. “These murals forever belong to my fans,” he wrote. “You’ve always taken my words above and beyond. Around the world and back again. With trust. I am forever grateful. 2x.”

DAMN. is thriving on the Billboard 200, as well. This week, it sits at No. 2 on the JAY-Z-led chart after selling 56,000 equivalent album units in its 14th week of availability.
Earlier this year, K-Dot’s “Alright” earned a platinum certification. Plus, Section.80 and its standout “A.D.H.D.” both went gold.

Kung Fu Kenny is currently on the first leg of “The DAMN. Tour” with D.R.A.M. and Travis Scott. The North American run will continue through Aug. 9 in Los Angeles before picking back up with D.R.A.M. and YG for the second leg, from Aug. 11 in Anaheim through Sept. 2 in Miami.

Congrats!

Fifth Harmony's First Album as a Foursome Will Be Self-Titled
(Photo via billboard)

We have some exciting news about Fifth Harmony‘s upcoming third album!
While making their first appearance on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon on Monday night (July 24), the foursome – Dinah Jane, Normani Kordei, Lauren Jauregui, and Ally Brooke – announced that the album will be be self-titled.

The group wrote more than half of the songs on the new album, according to Billboard. It will also feature Skrillex, Monsters & Strangerz, Harmony Samuels, Sebastian Kole, Dreamlab, and Poo Bear.
Fifth Harmony – the girl group’s first album since former member Camila Cabello‘s departure – will be released on August 25.

5H closed the show with a performance of their latest single “Down” featuring Gucci Mane. You can watch that HERE!

#AHS7: ‘American Horror Story: Cult’: Ryan Murphy Reveals Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters’ Character Names and Looks!
Keep the hints coming! After revealing the seventh season’s title last week, Ryan Murphy teased even
The series cocreator, 51, posted a sketch of Evan Peters and Sarah Paulson’s characters, who are both wearing black jackets. In the drawing, Peters sports long, scraggly blue hair and looks tired, with dark bags under his eyes. Meanwhile, Paulson has her hair in a lob and her eyes are rimmed with red.
This season, AHS will take place on the night of the 2016 presidential election and focus on a cult — and it will also apparently feature an epic love story. This is the second time that Paulson and Evans have played love interests. Last season, they portrayed a doomed married couple during AHS: Roanoke.
Murphy previously revealed the seventh season’s highly anticipated title on Twitter and at San Diego Comic-Con on Thursday, July 20. At the event, the crowd was shown a video of scary clowns marching in different formations while actors walked through the aisles and handed out “Join Us” pins to Comic-Con goers.
AHS: Cult will also star Billie Lourd, Billy Eichner, Cheyenne Jackson, Alison Pill and Colton Haynes, and Lena Dunham will make a cameo in one episode. Murphy seemed to tease that he may appear onscreen for the first time ever as one of the clowns. He posted another Instagram photo on Sunday of a man in full clown makeup that could possibly be himself, writing, “Do you recognize this man? He’s active in the CULT."

American Horror Story: Cult premieres on FX Tuesday, September 5.

Meek Mill Throws Album Release Bash in Atlanta
Over the weekend, Meek Mill celebrated his latest project, ‘Wins & Lossess’ with an album released party at Atlanta’s Compound.

A few famous faces including the Migos were spotted, along with Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood’s Alexis Skyy.. Check out the photos courtesy of ATLpics.net!
Cool!

#SPORTS NEWS: Derrick Rose Agrees To 1-Year, $2.1 million Contract With Cleveland Cavaliers

Well…as Kyrie Irving tries the slide out of the back door, Derrick Rose is making himself at home with the Cleveland Cavaliers.
The injury-prone NBA star has agreed to a 1-year, $2.1 million contract to defend The Land.
LeBron James is welcoming Derrick with open arms.
Derrick Rose reportedly met with the Bucks, Lakers, and Clippers before deciding to join forces with the Cavs.

Your thoughts?


Stevie Wonder Marries Longterm Girlfriend Tomeeka Bracy
The iconic singer tied the knot for the third time at Hotel Bel-Air in Los Angeles.
Third times a charm for soulful singer Stevie Wonder. The 67-year-old married his longterm girlfriend Tomeeka Bracy at Hotel Bel-Air last weekend, according to People.

“It was a beautiful wedding. The ceremony was lavish and very romantic. There were celebrity guests, including John Legend,” a source tells PEOPLE. “Family is very important to Stevie and all of his kids were involved in the wedding.”
The nuptials were loaded with star power, including performances from Babyface, Pharrell, Usher and John Legend.

The newlywed eventually went on stage to sing for his new wife himself.
Stevie and Tomeeka share two children together, Bracy and Nia. The musical legend has nine kids total from his three marriages. He was married to Syreta Wright from 1970-1972 and Kai Millard from 2001-2012.

So did Blac Chyna purchase a new Ferrari?
Blac Chyna has bought herself a tFerrari 488 Spider, thought to cost in excess of $334K.

The 29-year-old star purchased the posh car just weeks after she had a dramatic falling out with her ex-partner Rob Kardashian, who posted intimate snaps of her online.
The 2017 Ferrari 488 Spider has been customized with Forgiato wheels, making it likely to cost more than the starting price of approximately $334K, TMZ reports.
It comes after Chyna – who has Dream RenΓ©e, eight months, with Rob and King Cairo, four, from her previous romance with Tyga – revealed she gave Rob back all the gifts he had bought her when they fell out.
She said, “I gave back Rob’s jewelry because I feel as though I can’t be bought. I’m not going to let [him] hang something over my head anymore. I also read that he said that he took the cars back. No, he did not. Those cars were leased, and I was going to have to give them back anyway.

“But the day he posted all that stuff, I had two of my assistants drive the cars over to his house along with the jewellery, along with my engagement ring. You know what? I didn’t even ask Robert for anything back. I’d actually bought him a Range Rover.”
And the mother-of-two insists she is independent financially and claims she actually made other people more money.
She added, “I make my own money. I’ve been making my own money for a very, very long time. My first job was at McDonald’s when I was 15.

“Years later, right after I had King, I wanted to do something that expressed myself, so I started Lashed Cosmetics. The lipsticks, the full skincare line, the beauty bar and 88Fin clothing trickled down from that. Nobody supports me at all. If anything, I’ve gotten other people more money … I’ll leave it at that.”

AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
Gore-May Cupcake
That skirt is barely appropriate for your roller-derby league. It’s definitely out of bounds for general public.

EGGPLANT NATION: Meet King Noire
Meet King Noire! So you know what to do to see more. Just CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICS and remember they’re NSFW!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN NOR ALTER any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

You’re Welcome!

HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD ALL!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers