7/8/17

The Daily Buzz for July 10


The Ball’s Lonzo, LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball Cover SLAM 211
Basketball’s newest Family The Ball’s are on the cover of SLAM Magazine.In article their father talks about the way he markets his kids. He said: Ten years from now, people will look back and understand what I was saying.
There’s a difference between being famous, rich and wealthy. Anybody can become famous and get rich. But can you stay rich? That’s the hard part and that’s where wealth comes in. Our family has put a lot of work into this movement. We’re happy with the quality of the ZO2s. I would never put my own son in a shoe that’s going to put him at risk of getting hurt.
I guess. You can read the whole article HERE


#RHoA: Porhsa Williams I Am Signed, Sealed and Delivered for Season #10
Porsha Williams like the rest of the world caught wind of the rumors swirling around claiming that Nene Leakes’ new friend, Eva Marcille, would replace her on “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”
It appears that almost all reality stars master social media, so it is not surprising that Williams took to Instagram and answered the burning question with a simple picture which featured a humongous fruit.
The beautiful television personality shared a picture where she is on the set of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta” eating an enormous peach.

If the message behind the snapshot was not clear enough, the model and actress wrote a few words so fans can understand that she is not going anywhere.
Williams quoted a Stevie Wonder song and wrote: “Chile, I am signed, sealed and delivered. See you season 10.”
Now that it is official that the “Flatline” singer will be present next season, does that mean Cynthia Bailey is getting the boot?

At this moment, no one has the answer. Fans were quick to respond to the Dish Nation co-host’s post with some fascinating comments.
One person said: “Congratulations porsha, so is cythia is leaving the show, she is boring anywayz.”
Another predicted a fight between Leakes and Williams.
The fan of the show wrote: “Say what !!! I can’t with this one !! Hopefully, @neneleakes puts her in her place.”
Another mocked her peach: “Let’em know Porsha. she should have used a organic peach, that peach is way too huge. Lol, #hormones.”


#EMPIRE: Gabby Sidibe is getting more confident in her sexiness!
Ever since Gabby Sidibe has been on her weight loss journey she has been very confident in her sexiness. Take a look at her latest Instagram pic she posted about National Chocolate Day below!
GO GABBY DO YOU!


#NEWMUSIC from VIVIAN GREEN – I DON’T KNOW
Songstress Vivian Green is back with the reggae-inspired single, “I Don’t Know.”
A perfect song for the summer, the single chronicles the thoughts of a woman who thinks she could be falling in love. The song samples English pop-synth group Art of Noise’s 1985 hit “Moments in Love.”
“‘I Don’t Know’ is a fun blend of R&B, reggae, and old school,” Green told BOSSIP. “It’s about a woman who thinks she’s in love, and she is having fun making that final decision…The song was a collaboration with my manager, producer and co-writer, Kwame. If I had to describe it, I’d simply say it’s HOT.”

We can’t argue with that. Green previously had the summer airwaves on smash with her hit “Get Right Back To My Baby,” and it sounds like she’s got another winner on her hands.
“I Don’t Know” is the first single off Vivian’s upcoming album VGVI, which is due out this fall.

Take a listen HERE



#NEWHIPHOP from Snoop Dogg – ‘Transition’
Snoop Dogg reflects on his “Transition” from the streets to the studio with his latest loose release, which features a vocal sample of the Notorious B.I.G.
In fact, the hard-hitting track kicks off with Frank White, who once rhymed about trying to sell as many records as Tha Doggfather. “It’s really just making a transition of being a street hustler ni**a to like, a quote-unquote star,” says Biggie on the song’s opener.

Snoop picks things up from there, over Jahlil Beats’ head-knocking production. “All we ever wanted was the money, but we’ll take it all,” raps the Long Beach legend. “And we never hesitate to break it off.”
To cap things off, Snoop offers some words about his strip club activities. “When you see a ni**a sittin’ up in Ace of Diamonds or you may see me sittin’ up in Sam’s, wherever you see me at,” he explained, “You gotta know and understand it’s not a trick. It may be a lick. Yeah, ni**a, see you want the honey, all we want is the money. Believe that.”


Snoop is coming off the release of his latest album Neva Left and he’s already announced his next LP.
“I’m working on a gospel album,” he recently revealed. “It’s always been on my heart. I just never got around to it because I always be doing gangsta business or doing this or doing that. I just felt like it’s been on my heart too long. I need to do it now.”


Jaden Smith Goes Shirtless for Birthday Celebration with Friends
Jaden Smith ditches his shirt while hanging out with girlfriend Odessa Adlon and other buddies on Friday night (July 7) in Calabasas, Calif.
The actor got an early start to his birthday celebrations. He turned 19 on Saturday!
Jaden was seen going shirtless while out and about with Odessa, his sister Willow Smith, and tons of friends like Harry Hudson and the Simi & Haze twins.
In a video obtained by TMZ, the Smith family was seen jamming at the Sagebrush Cantina for the early birthday celebration.


K. Michelle EPICALLY READS Joseline Hernandez
R&B singer K. Michelle drags former bff Joseline Hernandez after Joseline gets upset with K for having dinner with Love and Hip Hop producer Mona Scott-Young...

It all started after Mona Scott-Young dropped by K. Michelle's Atlanta restaurant 'Puff and Petals' with Tiny Harris and her bff Shekinah Anderson, who made a video low-key dissing Joseline for claiming Mona owes her money. Not long after Joseline began making cryptic posts about rivals forming cliques...

Uh Oh? And that's when K Michelle went in and let have
LMAO!!!


Venus Williams ‘Lawfully’ Entered Intersection Before Fatal Crash, Surveillance Video Shows
Will Venus Williams be vindicated? Palm Beach Gardens police have confirmed that the tennis pro “lawfully” entered the intersection where she was involved in a fatal car accident last month, contrary to previous reports claiming she was at fault.

Surveillance footage obtained from a residential community near the scene of the June 9 accident shows Williams coming to a stop before another car slams into her SUV. Linda Barson, the driver of the other vehicle, sustained injuries in the crash and her husband, Jerome Barson, 78, died two weeks later.

We’ve obtained a copy of the police report that states, “After the initial investigation was conducted, new evidence into the incident was located. Video surveillance footage was obtained from a community south of the intersection which recorded the traffic crash. Based on the evidence obtained in the ongoing investigation, it has been determined the vehicle driven by Venus Williams lawfully entered the intersection on a circular green traffic circle and attempted to travel north through the intersection to BallenIsles Drive.”
The report continues, “As Williams was traveling through the intersection, a Nissan Altima entered the intersection traveling south, and made a left turn in front of Williams’ vehicle, causing her to stop advancing through the intersection to avoid a collision. After the Nissan had proceeded past Williams, Williams then started to proceed north through the intersection. … The vehicle driven by Linda Barson was traveling west on Northlake Blvd, in the outside lane, approaching a steady red traffic signal. The traffic signal then cycled to green, at which time Barson continued westbound and entered the intersection. The front end of Barson’s vehicle collided with the right front of Williams’ vehicle.”

The Palm Beach Gardens police previously said that Williams was found to be “at fault” in the crash for “violating the right of way” of the other vehicle involved. The earlier report said witnesses claimed to have seen Williams run a red light.

The revelation could not have come at a better time for Williams, who become overwhelmed with emotions during a Wimbledon post-match press conference earlier this week when she was asked about her June 30 Facebook statement regarding the incident.

WATCH


“Venus, I saw that you wrote on your Facebook some very heartfelt words about the accident. Is there anything else that you just would want to say about that?” a journalist asked during the press conference.
“That I’m… that there are really no words to describe how devastating and…yeah, I’m completely speechless. And it’s just…yeah, I mean, I’m just…,” the athlete responded, shaking her head and fighting back tears. Moments later, Williams whispered, “Maybe I should go,” before wiping away tears and leaving.

Williams, who won her latest match on July 7 and is scheduled to face another opponent on July 10 for a spot in the quarterfinals, is facing a lawsuit from Barson’s family.


Prodigy of Mobb Deep’s Mural Defaced In Queensbridge.
Very disrespectful..

In homage to late rapper Prodigy, two New York City artists painted a mural of the prolific musician in Long Island City just weeks after he unexpectedly passed away after a lifelong battle with sickle cell anemia on June 20.
The mural, which was unveiled on Thursday, resides just across the street from the Queensbridge Housing Projects where Prodigy, whose real name is Albert Johnson, was raised.

Artists Jeff Henriquez and Eli Lazare told DNAinfo that they collaborated on the mural out of a shared appreciation and respect for Prodigy.
The artwork, which was created by Jeff Henriquez and Eli Lazare, was defaced and utterly destroyed in less than 24 hours.

Before
After
A SHAME!


Irv Gotti Apologizes To Ashanti
Irv Gotti is sick and tired of feeding negativity by constantly talking about things and people from his past.
The “Tales” creator took to Instagram on Saturday to let everyone know he’s done falling in the trap during interviews.
He also issued an apology to Ashanti, his former homie/lover/artist, for comments he made about her during his recent appearance on “The Breakfast Club.”

Read Irv’s post below.
I wanna let y’all know something that’s been on my mind. With me doing this press run for Tales and doing all these interviews. I always get kinda set up to talk about people. I’m truly TIRED of talking about. And I always fall into that trap. And it’s like I can’t ever get away from the past BULLSH*T. But GOD is blessing me so much. I need to do better. And be smarter. And maybe hopefully when I do that. Interviewers will stop asking me about past BULLSH*T. And we can focus on all the positive and brilliant things I am doing moving forward. It’s just hard for me. Cause I have no fear of anything so I just give interviewers HONEST answers. But those HONEST answers is keeping sh*t alive that’s deader than a mothaf**ka.

So from this day forward. I’m not talking about BULLSH*T FROM THE PAST EVER AGAIN. If they ask me a question about BULLSH*T from the Past. I’m simply saying. I am not talking about that. And I wanna say I apologize to Ashanti. For any negativity I kept alive or going. I always say that when people do wrong. They have to be strong enough to admit there wrong doings. And I am no different. I should not talk about the BULLSH*T. And I fall into the trap every time. And I am so tired of talking about my enemy. Really am. But they always wanna talk about that too. So any interviewer or radio host. All love. But y’all gonna allow me to move forward and talk about all the great sh*t I got coming everyone’s way. TALES. MURDER INC TV SERIES. SUPREME TEAM MOVIE. MURDER INC RELAUNCH. BOOGIIE BYRD. FITTED CIRCLE. ALEXZA. And a lot of other dope sh*t. Thank You. Love. IG #MurderInc #visionaryideas

Kudos to Irv for recognizing the hustle and making a conscious decision not to partake in the foolishness.

It was big of him to apologize to Ashanti, who was minding her business while he was talking recklessly about her.


#DOGOODERS: Britney Spears Raises $1 Million for Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation
Britney Spears has raised $1 million for the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation with donations from her Piece of Me concert ticket sales.
In honor of the pop star's goodwill, the foundation will open its new Britney Spears Campus on Monday, July 17, to accommodate the needs of pediatric and adult patients in the community. A grand opening celebration is set for October. According to a press release, other major donors included Zappos, Live Nation, Caesars Entertainment and Elizabeth Arden.

"There are many things I've done in my career that I am proud of, but none more than this," Spears, 35, said in a statement. "The fact that I was able to use my celebrity status to raise the money to build this incredible facility to help sick children and their families when they need it the most not only brings many tears to my eyes, but really brings tremendous meaning to this amazing journey that I have been on."
The cause hits close to home, too. "My aunt Sandra died of cancer and I know the devastating effects that this terrible disease brings upon its victims and their loved ones, but when it happens to innocent young children, there's literally nothing I can think of worse than that," the Grammy winner continued. "I'm just glad that I can help in some small way. I want to thank the NCCF for the amazing work they do on a daily basis and I look forward to being there to officially open the Britney Spears Campus of the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation in the fall."

Spears will conclude her Las Vegas residency on December 31 after four years of performances. She recently debuted the show internationally, traveling to countries including Japan, Thailand and Israel.


AND FINALLY FROM THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART FILES
‘POSSUM PROBLEMS’
Let’s ignore the part where you’re in a store. Just set that aside. Why the hell do you have a pet possum?


EGGPLANT NATION: Meet Romulo
Folks meet Romulo!  You know what to do to see them goods. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICS and remember they’re NSFW!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN NOR ALTER any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

You’re Welcome!


HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD EVERYBODY!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers