The Daily Buzz For Dec 3

LeBron James Talks to Sports Illustrated 
LeBron James has come very close to bringing home an NBA championship to his home state, but unfortunately has fallen short. His drive and determination to bring the crown to Cleveland, though, is stronger than ever.
The 30-year-old (who celebrates a birthday at the end of the month) two-time NBA champion is handsomely gracing the cover of Sports Illustrated magazine’s newest cover.  New mustache and all.

Inside, the NBA baller gives an in-depth interview about how he plans to bring home a championship now that he's returned to the Cleveland Cavaliers after playing for the Miami Heat for four years. Y’all know how much ish he went through when he decided to leave Cleveland, but now, he’s trying to finish what he started with his home team.
King James has already logged more minutes in his career than Magic Johnson or Larry Bird, but instead of pacing himself, he is pushing to get that NBA title. He almost brought it home for the 2014-2015 season, but the Golden State Warriors proved to be the better team. In the cover story, he spills it all about his championship obsession:

“Coming back has been everything I thought,” he says, 16 months later, “only a lot harder. I can’t tell you it’s been comfortable. But that’s O.K. I don’t really like to be comfortable.”
While he said coming back to play in Cleveland has been uncomfortable, the city still shows him mad love. The proud husband and father of three explained,
“There is a comfort and a shadow and a protection here. This city protects me and my family. I can’t explain it, but when I was a kid and I’d walk the streets or be out late or play on outdoor courts, I felt like people were watching me and thinking, Let’s protect him. I could feel that. I still feel it.”
Well, it's nice to hear the fans are embracing him again, especially after how they (and owner Dan Gilbert) turned on him when he decided to leave for the Heat. It was horrid and we're actually surprised he decided to return.

All of that is behind him now. King James said he has put in the work during the off-season and is now ready to bring home an NBA title for himself, his teammates and his city. You can read his full in-depth interview HERE.

New Couple Alert? Milan Christopher Dating Jussie Smollett: ‘Love & Hip Hop Hollywood’ Star Hooking Up with ‘Empire’ Star?
Milan Christopher is reportedly hooking up with “Empire” hottie Jussie Smollett after his very recent break-up with Miles Brock from “Love & Hip Hop Hollywood.” Ever since the Fox network hit started breaking records last season, everyone wants a piece of “Empire.”
Now it looks like Milan Christopher may be getting just that because rumor has it, he is the new love interest of Jussie Smollett who plays Jamal on the show.

During a recent interview with The Shade Room, Milan talked about his love life after the (brand new) Miles Brock breakup and Milan says he already has another man. To make it even more interesting. Milan teased that we know who his Hollywood hunk is but won’t name names.
Well The Shade Room said its true! But Milan now says differently. He says he’s not dating Jussie.
“I think Jussie’s a great person, an attractive person but we are not dating,” Christopher told US Weekly.

So there!

#RhoA Apollo Nida IS Not Coming Home!
Last month Real Housewives of Atlanta husband Apollo Nida hinted that he might be released from prison sooner than expected. Well Ladies Not so fast… 
According to reports Apollo was recently transferred from prison in Kentucky to Fort Dix, NJ and is not scheduled for release until 2020.
Apollo was convicted of identity theft and bank fraud and sentenced to 8 years in prison in 2014

AMERICAN HORROR STORY! 14 Dead, 17 Injured In Shooting At Social Services Center In San Bernardino CA.
SAN BERNARDINO, Calif. -- Police say two suspects have "been hit" and another may be on the loose after a shooting at a social services center in San Bernardino, California, left at least 14 people dead and 17 more injured. 
Police didn’t confirm whether the standoff was related to the earlier shooting, and didn't specify whether the suspects had been killed.
Lt. Richard Lawhead told MSNBC the shooting took place Wednesday morning at Inland Regional Center, which helps individuals with developmental disabilities. According to the center's Facebook page, it has nearly 670 staff members and provides services to more than 30,200 people.

Masked gunmen stormed a conference room at the center where an awards ceremony for county employees was taking place, according to KTLA.
Up to three suspects "came prepared to do what they did as if they were on a mission," Burguan said at a press conference Wednesday afternoon. He added that they then "fled, potentially in a dark-colored SUV."

At about 1 p.m., more than two dozen staff members, some of whom were in wheelchairs, were being escorted out of the building and onto school buses. Law enforcement vehicles from a number of agencies surrounded the building.
Five patients were being treated at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center and one was treated and discharged, according to officials. A spokeswoman at Loma Linda University hospital spokeswoman said they received five patients, all adults. Two are in critical condition, two are fair, and one is being assessed, she said.

The shooting is the deadliest in the U.S. since the 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newton, Connecticut, which left 28 dead.
All San Bernardino City Unified School District schools were on a precautionary lockdown until the school day ended, and all after-school activities have been canceled, a spokesman for the district told The Huffington Post. He added that all schools are scheduled to dismiss students at the normal time except Dominguez Elementary School, which will remain on lockdown "due to its proximity to police activity."
The shooting is the deadliest in the U.S. since the 2012 massacre at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newton, Connecticut, which left 28 dead. San Bernardino is a city of more than 215,000 people about an hour east of Los Angeles.

Staffers of the Inland Regional Center being evacuated told HuffPost that the shooters hid their faces. “The shooters were wearing masks and the shooting kept going on and on,” one worker said. Another employee said through tears, “We’re as OK as we can be."

President Barack Obama has been briefed on the situation by Homeland Security Advisor Lisa Monaco and has asked to receive updates as the situation develops, according to a White House official.
California Gov. Jerry Brown has also been briefed and is closely monitoring the situation as it unfolds, his office said.

The FBI and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives said they're sending agents to help the San Bernardino police. Pray for all involved. We will update as more details become available.

New Music: Jeremih – ‘Pass Dat’
As Jeremih readies the release of his new album, Late Nights: The Album, he unloads a new track entitled “Pass Dat.” It’s been a long day for the R&B crooner and now it’s time to unwind, by putting a little smoke in the air. “Late Nights” will be the follow-up to Jeremih’s 2010 LP All About You. 

Tune in to the smokers anthem HERE


New Couple Alert: Will Halle Berry And Ben Affleck?
According to reports, Ben Affleck has his eye on newly divorcee, Halle Berry.
A source tells OK! magazine, “Ben has had an epic crush on Halle ever since he saw that sex scene in Swordfish.”

Per the insider, Ben was thrilled to learn that Halle had filed for divorce from her husband of just two years, Olivier Martinez.
Apparently, Ben, who announced his split from Jennifer Garner in August, is now figuring out his plan of attack.  “He’s now trying to find a role for her in one of his next movies by way of getting to know her,” the source explained. “But his friends just wish he’d take her out on a date and get her out of his system, rather than spend four months wooing her on a movie set.”

However, despite reports that Ben has his eye on Berry, there are rumors hitting the Web that the actor and his estranged wife are reconciling. We guess, only time will tell.

Sound off:  Should it happen?

BLOOP: Chris Brown Denied Entry To Australia Because Of Rihanna Assault 
It’s official, Chris Brown will not be performing in Australia. Back in September, activists in Australia attempted to ban Brown’s entry into their country for his December shows because of the 2009 assault on then girlfriend, Rihanna … and they were successful.
After several reviews by the immigration minister and other leaders of the country, the pop star’s visa was denied and he will not be performing down under. The promoters from Breezy’s string of shows released a statement confirming the news.

“Mr. Brown and the promoters both remain positive that the tour will take place in the near future,” a statement released by the promoters read. “Mr. Brown wishes to express his deepest gratitude to the fans for their support.”

And speaking of support, while many were against Breezy coming to their country, hundreds were more than open to having the pop star come and perform. The Sydney and Melbourne shows sold out months ago. As previously reported, an online petition by activists stated that “speaking out against Chris Brown because his casual visit our country would have enormous symbolic significance, which will only be amplified by our silence. By turning a blind eye to his tour, we send a message to survivors of family violence that it’s not that important and that you should just get over it. “

Tom Joyner responds to rumors that he’s being FORCED to retire from Radio.
We told you yesterday about The Fly Jock Tom Joyner was allegedly being force to retire from radio. He would be replaced by Russ Parr. Well Tom go wind and Joyner has responded on Twitter with the following:

His team has also released the following statement, denying these reports.
Any stories that suggest major changes to the Tom Joyner Morning Show are inaccurate. Tom Joyner is under contract with Reach Media until the end of 2017.  We expect that Reach will continue to syndicate Tom’s show beyond that date and for as long as he would like to be on the air.  There has always been refinements and updates to the show as well as market changes due to local conditions and there may be some in the future; but Tom Joyner and the Tom Joyner Morning show continues to be strong and is a daily Party with a Purpose®. Reach is committed to Tom Joyner for the long term who remains committed to radio, his audience and the future.

So I guess it isn’t true? Time will tell I like and hope it isn’t true!

Wayne Brady gets ‘KINKY’ Makes Drag Debut In Broadway Play “Kinky Boots
Comedian Wayne Brady made his drag debut Tuesday as Lola in the Broadway musical “Kinky Boots.”
The EMMY Award winner slipped into a red shimmery dress, red thigh-high boots and blonde wig to entertain the crowd in the Tony-winning Broadway hit at the Al Hirschfeld Theatre for the show’s opening night.
Wayne has been putting in work to portray Lola as best as he can, dropping 10lbs+ for the role and taking dance classes(in heels). He dished to Vanity Fair about the new role saying,

“So I want Lola to be believable as a woman,” Brady said, and because Lola was also a former boxer, “the physicality looks like someone who is very in shape, lithe, moves with a sensuality and grace of the performer that Lola is, but that sensuality and grace also comes from being a boxer and knowing your body really well.”
HA! “Kinky Boots” is scheduled to run until April 2016.

Kevin Hart, 50 Cent and Other Celebrities In ABU DHABI For The ETIHAD GRAND PRIX RACE
Kevin Hart and his rib Eniko are vacationing in Abu Dhabi. Not only will they soak up some sun, the two will watch Lewis Hamilton in the 2015 Formula 1 ETIHAD ABU DHABI GRAND PRIX at the Yas Marina Circuit, on Yas Island ..
I hear its an amazing place to visit, imagine how much money will be at this event.

SNEAKER FREAK! Jordan Brand’s Retro Remaster Initiative Brings Back Nike Air Branding 
In 2105, Jordan Brand scored a win with it’s remastered series of kicks that featured higher end materials on their retros. Now, its Retro Remaster initiative has upped the ante with the proper return of Nike Air branding to fan favorite models. 
Check out detailed images
The inspiration here is that certain models evoke specific memories. Like Michael Jordan winning his first NBA championship in a pair of Air Jordan VIs or hitting a game-winning jumper in Craig Ehlo’s eye in a pair of Air Jordan IVs.
The decision to return to “Nike Air” branding on certain models instead of the Jumpman logo was approved by Mr. Jordan himself. It will be first seen in the Air Jordan 6 Retro Maroon, which drops on December 5 and the Air Jordan 4 Retro Cement in February 2016.

I know Motley Crue did a ton of partying back in the day, but I was unaware that one of them impregnated Bruce Wayne’s mother.


No comments:

Post a Comment