9/18/12

Nightcap SWEXY; See Derrick Rose & His new sneaker The D Rose 3!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Chicago Bulls Baller Derrick Rose Reveals New 'D Rose 3' Shoe, Apparel & PIZZA Investment
Derrick Rose was on hand in Chicago to unveil his newest shoe--The D Rose 3 Signature Collection.  

The baller says it's his most personal shoe to date as he's has to rebuild his body and mindset to make this quick of a recovery, so he re-designed his logo as well.
He broke down into tears at his press conference talking about the love for his city and the people in it, and despite all the struggles of violence and strikes the city is going through, they still support D Rose through it all.
 
"The D Rose 3 signature collection is special to me because I worked side-by-side with adidas on everything from materials to fit to colors to make it the best we've done yet," said Rose. "I love the new logo that calls out the most important things to me: my family, basketball and the city of Chicago."

Check out some promo pics of Derrick below:
Not only does he have a new shoe (dropping October 4th) and apparel, but he just invested his time and image into Chicago's yummy pizza chain magnate Giordano's.  The baller is a new equity partner and will be doing non-Bulls related ad campaigns for the company, location visits, and will even mix up his own namesake pizza:
"I've always been a big fan of their stuffed pizzas," said Rose. "I'm working right now on my own signature pizza that we plan to introduce very soon. I'm actually pretty good in the kitchen."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers