9/19/12

MEOW: Tamar Braxton READS Nicki Minaj’s WIGS for Filth!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Tamar Braxton READS Nicki Minaj’s WIGS for Filth!
Tamar Braxton is on full-on promo for her and husband Vince Herbert's upcoming WeTV spinoff reality show, "Tamar & Vince."  So she guest hosted with Anderson Cooper today.  Check out what she had to say about Nicki Minaj's "Idol" wiggery debut and her own new track.  Plus, Nicki's Day 2 look on "Idol"....
Tamar hit up "Anderson Live" today to guest co-host.  And she had a few choice words about Nicki Minaj's hair choice for her "Idol" debut.  While Tamar says she "loves Nicki," she said she had to give some advice out of love

WATCH:
video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Well listen, I love Nicki, everybody loves Nicki. I love Nicki and I feel like I can speak about it because I've had a couple of bad wig moments myself. That is an atrocity. Okay, ain't nobody got time for that. Neon hair?
Ha!
"Honestly, these are great records, and I'm not just saying that because they're mine," Tamar told ABC News Radio. "If they were not mine I would want them to be mine. I do feel like this is my best work yet."  Check out her singing a bit of her upcoming track--a capella and with a cold-- "Love & War"
Listen:
And speaking of Nicki Minaj, check out ya girl's drum major all-blonde eclectic look for her second day of auditions in NYC at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel
Interestingly awful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers