9/29/19

The Daily Buzz For Sept 30 ☕📰☕

Olivia Colman for Harper's Bazaar UK - November 2019!
Queen of the Screen: Olivia Colman on fame, fortune and The Crown
Whether showcasing her comedic flair in Fleabag or keeping us on tenterhooks in Broadchurch, the supremely versatile Olivia Colman has excelled in every dramatic genre. Now, in the wake of her Oscar win this year, she steps up to the biggest challenge of her career: playing our monarch in the new series of The Crown. She grants a rare audience to Lydia Slater to discuss fame, fortune, feminism and finessing the royal accent.
Oscar-winning actresses, like royalty, normally require a certain protocol. There will be the entourage to manage, the punishing schedule to work around and a long wait before one is ushered into the Presence with a list of pre-vetted questions. Having spent most of the previous day immersing myself in an intriguing, very early cut of The Crown's third season, in which Olivia Colman steps into the Queen's sensible pumps, I am expecting her to be a daunting combination of both Hollywood and Windsor.

As a result, I almost miss her when she slides shyly into the foyer of the Ham Yard Hotel, a few minutes early, alone, and anonymous in jeans and trainers. ‘Oh gosh, I’m not wearing any make-up,’ she says, apologetically, when I introduce myself. ‘I thought I’d get here in time to put some on!’

Perhaps it isn’t so surprising that I don’t recognise her at first. Colman’s ability to embody different roles is unsurpassed, her range extraordinary. Having made the nation howl with laughter in Peep Show and Rev, she traumatised us with searing performances in ITV’s drama Broadchurch and the 2011 film Tyrannosaur, while the passive-aggressive stepmother she portrays in Fleabag somehow causes you to inhabit both states – laughter and distress– simultaneously. How does she do it?
‘The fierceness, the sadness, the darkness and despair that emerge in her work seem to issue from some other source, and make her gorgeous talent, whether it draws from real or imagined pain, undeniable,’ declares Meryl Streep, her co-star in The Iron Lady, when I email to ask. ‘I think she is one of our GREAT actresses, I felt so lucky to have worked with her; and I can’t wait to see where that antic, brave imagination takes us with the Queen. Because it will be imagined, as there is no more private, and hence mysterious, personage than Queen Elizabeth. But I am sure Olivia will lead with her heart and be guided by her unerring intuition and intelligence – and draw as accurate an essence as can be divined.’
While Colman put on more than two stone to play Queen Anne in The Favourite, the part for which she won her Academy Award for Best Actress this year, her genius is less to be found in imitating a character’s physicality and mannerisms than in mining their inner emotions. 'The joy of playing that part was I got to be almost 15 people in one. Such extremes! That was so much fun!'
By contrast, I expect that her new role playing our current monarch, while highly anticipated by Streep and the rest of us, may well be the toughest of her career.

‘I don’t really enjoy research,’ Colman admits, as we chat over breakfast on the hotel’s roof terrace. ‘But for this, I have to accept it. I can’t just sit like me, I have to sit like her, and look like pictures of her. They have been teaching me how to walk – I’m really terrible at that, I have no physical awareness. I walk a bit like a farmer, one of the directors said.’

The voice was another challenge. ‘I thought that general“posh” would do it, but apparently not. Really unusual vowel sounds,’ she says. Like what? ‘Well, it’s not quite this, but if you’re saying “yes”, you say “ears”.’ She bursts out laughing. ‘It’s fun to do, isn’t it? Very hard to stop. Ears.’
"I can’t just sit like me, I have to sit like her, and look like pictures of her."
Still harder for her, I would imagine, was perfecting the Queen’s all-but-unshakeable imperturbability, so beautifully embodied by Claire Foy, that offers barely a hint at the passions that maybe raging beneath. Colman, by contrast, seems to be lacking a protective layer of skin that has been granted to the rest of us. It is what makes her so compelling to watch on screen – you can see the emotions chase each other in succession across her mobile features – but can she play blank? ‘Claire was so brilliant at it that for the first few months, I just thought, “What would she do?” and I did that,’ agrees Colman, humbly. ‘I’m not very good at not moving my face.
 ‘There’s one episode where they tell the story of Aberfan –which, shamefully, I didn’t know – and it was so awful, tragic and harrowing, and I really struggled with it.’ (In 1966, a colliery spoil tip slid down a mountain onto a primary school in the Welsh village of Aberfan, killing 116 children and 28 adults. Famously, this appalling tragedy elicited one of the Queen’s rare public missteps, when she refused to visit for eight days, giving rise to public criticism. In 2002, she admitted that this was her ‘biggest regret’.)
‘So they gave me an earpiece and put on the Shipping Forecast and I just listened to that and pretended that was all that was going on,’ says Colman. Even so, watching the episode in question, I could clearly see her eyes welling up.



#RHOA: Congrats! Real Housewives of Atlanta Star Eva Marcille and Husband Michael Sterling Welcome Son!
He’s here! Real Housewives of Atlanta star Eva Marcille and husband Michael Sterling have welcomed their second child together, a son named Maverick.
Marcille, 34, and her husband share son Michael Todd Jr. ,17 months, and the reality star also has daughter Marley Rae, 5½, from a previous relationship.

Us Weekly was the first to report the news of Maverick’s birth.
Want all the latest pregnancy and birth announcements, plus celebrity mom blogs? Click here to get those and more in the PEOPLE Parents newsletter.
Marcille, 34, first announced her pregnancy in May, sharing the exciting news exclusively with PEOPLE.

“Michael and I couldn’t be more excited to announce baby No. 3 is on board!” she told PEOPLE, joking, “Looks like little Michael Jr. is going from the baby to the middle child, and Marley will be the boss of them all!”
 “It’s amazing that God shared his most amazing superpower with us: the power to create and give life,” added Sterling. “I count it a great blessing to grow our family with the love of my life, Eva Marcille Sterling, and we look forward to welcoming another generation of hope into this world.”
The couple tied the knot in October 2018, months after welcoming their first child together, a source confirmed to PEOPLE at the time.

Earlier this month, Marcille and her RHOA costars celebrated her third child with a flower-themed baby shower.
As she shared photos from the special day, the star revealed that it took her a while to actually get excited about the bash.

“Pardon me I must say initially I was not super excited about having a baby shower considering this is my third child,” she wrote.
“However, waking up this morning I’m super excited and it is my joy to celebrate the welcoming of my newest Flower Child ‘Baby Maverick.’ The Sterling clan gets a little bit bigger,” she added.


#Empire: Terrence Howard Says He Misses Jussie Smollett: 'The Heart of Our Show Is Gone'
Jussie Smollett was written out of Empire in a mere 20-second exchange on the show’s season 6 premiere, and Terrence Howard isn’t pleased.

The actor appeared on The Late Late Show with James Corden Tuesday night — just hours after the episode aired — and opened up about missing Smollett and his character, Jamal Lyon, on the show.
 “Jussie played my son, I mean the show kicked off because I took my four-year-old son and put him in the trash can because he had worn high heel shoes down the stairs,” Howard, who famously plays Lucious Lyon, recalled before describing the show’s heart-wrenching beginning storyline.

“I was so proud of that young man who played my son, because he still loved me at the end of it and all he wanted to do was get closer to me,” he added. “And out of nowhere he’s snatched away from us.”

In June, the show’s creator, Lee Daniels, confirmed that Smollett would not be returning for the series’ last season after the 37-year-old was indicted with 16 counts of disorderly conduct for allegedly filing a false report claiming two men attacked him in an apparent hate crime in Chicago in January.
At the time of his departure, Smollett’s character was at the center of the show’s plot-line as fans followed Jamal while he navigated his relationship and wedding day.

“He was the heart of our show, and now it’s like our show is on a heart and lung bypass machine, because the heart is gone,” Howard explained to Corden, adding, “but we’re still hoping that there’s gonna be a transplant and hoping it’ll come back together.”
During Tuesday’s season premiere episode, the show addressed Smollett’s absence in a quick exchange between his former co-stars Taraji P. Henson (Cookie Lyon) and Gabourey Sidibe (Becky Williams), who played his mother and best friend respectively.

In the scene, Cookie pokes fun at Becky’s pajama set, who then tells Cookie that she and Jamal “used to wear these to our sleepovers all the time.”
“No wonder that boy ran off to London,” Cookie responds, to which Becky says, “I thought he was running away from Lyon drama. I really miss him.”
 “Please don’t get me started. I miss him so much,” Cookie adds, before changing the subject.
While speaking to Corden, Howard said he wasn’t happy with how quickly Smollett’s character was omitted from the show, with no reference to Jamal’s father and Howard’s character.

“We are all still trying to put the pieces together because my son is gone,” he said. “My son. That was my little boy and he’s gone now and they don’t mention him as if it’s OK.”
On Sunday, Henson also admitted that the cast misses their former co-star.
“We miss Jussie,” she said. “He’s family to us. There’s no way we can throw five years of family away. I miss him.”
And with Smollett’s absence, Henson revealed that the new season of Empire will focus more on her own character.
“Cookie is finding herself,” Henson said. “It’s not about the empire any more. It’s not about Lucious anymore, it’s not about her kids. It’s about her. I think a lot of women will identify with that.”

Empire airs Tuesdays at 9 p.m. ET on Fox.


#NewMusic: Brandy Return With New Single “Freedom Rings”
After collaborating with Daniel Caesar on the hit duet “Love Again”, Brandy has now released the lead single off her upcoming album. “Freedom Rings” is very different compared to what we’ve heard from Brandy in terms of production, but vocally Brandy is bringing her A game

LISTEN HERE.
Brandy is now on eOne after last being on RCA for the release of her “Two Eleven” album back in 2012. Brandy has been in the studio working with DJ Camper on the project and it looks like her team is trying to align this release with the 25th anniversary of her debut, so be on the lookout for more new music soon


#HipHopNews: MC Serch Clarifies Lord Sear's Suggestion He Wrote Lyrics For Rakim
Rakim has been doing the press rounds in support of his new book Sweat The Technique: Revelations On Creativity From The Lyrical Genius.
During a recent interview with Shade 45, host Lord Sear asked the God MC if it was true MC Serch once wrote lyrics for him. Rakim was noticeably offended and hurled some fighting words toward the 3rd Bass luminary.
 “He said he wrote something for me?” Rakim says. “Yeah, I don’t even know if it got to me. Oh shit. No disrespect to my man Serch, but I’ll knock my man the fuck out if he trying to say he wrote something or I needed some help. Don’t throw some bullshit in the game 40 years later, man.

“Serch, I love you man, but I will knock you the fuck out for fucking up my legacy. Don’t do that. But never.”
Serch caught wind of the interview and headed to Instagram to clarify the situation with two separate videos — one before he talked to Sear and one after.
“So somebody just showed me the Lord Sear/Rakim interview,” Serch begins. “Let’s get it real straight, real fast. Lyor Cohen, my manager at the time, asked me to write a rhyme for Eric B. and Rakim for the Follow The Leader album. I wrote ‘Steppin’ To The A.M.’ Rakim had no idea I was writing a rhyme. Eric B. had no idea I was writing a rhyme. The only person that knew was Lyor Cohen.

“As soon as Eric heard the first … he didn’t even hear the title and he hung up on me and then called Lyor and screamed on him for four hours. Lord Sear, for you to tell fuckin’ Rakim that I wrote a rhyme for him — yo, fuck you Sear. Trying to get fuckin’, some little fuckin’ shine for your bullshit ass show. I’m so fuckin’ mad at you right now. You’re my fuckin’ man. You could’ve called me and asked me what the fuckin’ deal was … Rakim didn’t know. Nobody knew. Yo, fuck you, man. That’s bullshit.”

In the caption, Serch wrote, “@rakimgodmc hear FACTS WITH RECEIPTS. IF I DONT GET A RETRACTION FROM @shade45 SHIT IS GOING TO GET REAL. NO INE THROWS MY NAME IN THE DIRT. NOT OVER MY NUMBER 1 EMCEE OF ALL TIME. FUCK THAT.”

With the second video, Serch revealed he’d had a conversation with Sear and agreed to do his show on Tuesday (October 1) to clear the air. In the process, he offered an apology to Rakim for the apparent misunderstanding.

“Please listen Tuesday to @shade45 @siriusxm and I will tell y’all the real,” he wrote. “I will be on with @lord_sear to clarify. I am sorry that @thegodrakim @rakimgodmc @officialrakimallah heard what was not accurate. I hope he listens on Tuesday.”


Condolences: Snoop Dogg’s Grandson Kai Dies at 10 Days Old!
Snoop Dogg’s grandson was only alive for 10 days when he died Wednesday in his father’s arms.
Corde Broadus, Snoop Dogg’s son, shared the news of son Kai’s death in an emotional post on Instagram, writing that Kai’s influence will continue to impact and inspire him.
“He died in my arms and that feeling of energy will never leave me. Kai wants all of you to kno he’s doing great and wants to continue to inspire those who light is dim,” he wrote.

Broadus continued that he and mother Soraya Love will “use his energy” to raise daughter Elleven to be “the best person she can be for ALL of us.”

Other members of the family have expressed grief over the situation, too.
Brother Cordell Broadus wrote “Long Live My Nephew Kai” on Instagram, while Broadus’ mother Shante Broadus dedicated a cover of “The Love We Had Stays on My Mind” by The Dells to the newborn.
Snoop Dogg, though, hasn’t directly commented on the situation — but he did post a video saying to trust God shortly after the news was announced.

The family has not publicly stated the cause of Kai’s death.


Kanye Hosts Surprise ‘Jesus Is King’ Listening Party In Detroit, Kim Kardashian Says Album Coming Out Sunday!
Kanye West’s Jesus Is King will be out sooner than later!
After holding his latest Sunday Service in Detroit Friday (Sept. 27), he surprised fans with an impromptu listening party for Jesus Is King at the city’s notable Fox Theater. Cell phones weren’t allowed in the event, but West’s wife, Kim Kardashian West caught some of the footage.
While there, fans were shocked to find out that they would be some of the first to hear to West’s highly-anticipated forthcoming album.

West also premiered the Jesus Is King IMAX film that will be released in October.
Kardashian announced that West will be making a stop in his hometown Chicago Saturday (Sept. 28) and then New York City Sunday (Sept. 29) before Jesus Is King, which marks West’s ninth studio album, is released Sunday (Sept. 29).]
The new release date comes after a surprising delay. The album was initially scheduled to be released on Friday (Sept. 27), but according to Kardashian’s story, there were just a few more changes that needed to be made.

West also reportedly told the audience at the listening party,
“We’re all trying our best. We all fall short, but I appreciate y’all hanging with us.”
Are you here for the Jesus Is King release?


Pitbull Could Join Jennifer Lopez & Shakira’s Super Bowl Halftime Show!
Jennifer Lopez and Shakira might be bringing Pitbull along for their upcoming Super Bowl halftime show.

According to TMZ, Mr. Worldwide is reportedly in talks to share the stage with the Latin superstars, who are headlining the sports event talking place in the rapper’s hometown of Miami, Florida, in 2020. Given the “Por Favor” lyricist's a native to the city and formerly proclaimed himself as Mr. 305, it seemed to fans that it was a no-brainer to invite the star on stage for a cameo spot — and Miami’s top execs evidently couldn’t agree more.

Per the site, sources close to the situation told TMZ that Pitbull’s camp has had “recent talks” with his “On the Floor” collaborator’s reps to seal the deal. Not to mention, seeing as the 54th Super Bowl will be held at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens next year, even the honchos over at Hard Rock Cafe International have co-signed Pitbull as a guest performer.

While nothing’s been confirmed, TMZ indicates that Roc Nation, which is co-producing the halftime show, promises “other surprising acts” will be joining J. Lo and Shakira.

Word of Pitbull’s possible cameo comes just days after the two pop stars were announced as next year’s co-headliners for the big game. "These two remarkable artists are setting a new precedent for what this show can become, and we're confident that this will be an incredible performance for the ages,” Pepsi vice president Todd Kaplan said of the highly-anticipated presentation, which kicks off on February 2.


Alec Baldwin Returns as President Trump for 'Saturday Night Live' Premiere!
Alec Baldwin is back! After saying at the beginning of the summer that he was “done” playing President Trump, the 61-year-old actor returned for the Saturday Night Live season premiere on Saturday (September 28).
In the cold open, SNL tackled the impeachment inquiry into the alleged corruption by Trump.

“It’s the greatest presidential harassment of all time. I should know; I’m like the president of harassment,” Alec as Trump said on the phone to Kate McKinnon as Rudy Giuliani.
Alec as Trump then called Ray Donovan aka Liev Schreiber to help fix the


T.I. Celebrates His 39th Birthday With Wife Tiny Harris and & More In Atlanta!
It's the King of the South's birthday!

T.I. celebrated his 39th birthday with family and friends at a restaurant called Brasserie in Atlanta. The family-friendly bash was attended by a few of Tip's celeb friends and his kids were also in the mix. Making the night extra special, his wife Tiny Harris gifted him a ring for his birthday.
Happy Birthday Tip!


‘Basketball Wives Dallas’ Is On The Way!
is said to be giving Basketball Wives another installment. Sources tell The Jasmine Brand that the hit series is allegedly heading down south, preparing to create a spin-off for Dallas.

Shaunie O’Neal is the creater and executive producer of the franchise. and that casting for the possible new spinoff is underway.
The original installment of the series in Miami first premiered in April 2010. Basketball Wives LA then made its debut in August 2011.

After the Miami installment ended, some of the ladies from that cast headed over to L.A. for the Basketball Wives as we know it today. Now VH1 is allegedly giving Dallas a try!
The Dallas news comes roughly four years after Shaunie O’Neal exclusively told theJasmineBRAND she was in talks of bringing the show to Houston. She said back then,

“We have a Houston cast that we put together. We haven’t sold it but it’s shopping right now….
It’s a good cast so I hope the network likes it… Tami [Roman] actually put the cast together and brought it to me so, if it’s in Houston, Ms. Tami will have producer credit. How ’bout that?”

It looks like VH1 decided to go with Dallas instead!Would you watch Basketball Wives Dallas?


Cardi B Makes Paris Fashion Week Debut in Bizarre Must-See Outfit!
Cardi B is turning heads at Paris Fashion Week, but she might want to "Be Careful" because she can't see in her high-end frock. The "I Like It" singer gave the first look on her social media Saturday and it's leaving fans scratching their heads.
Showing herself near the Eiffel Tower, Cardi made her big debut covered head-to-toe, literally.
The rapper is wearing an all pastel pattern created by designer Richard Quinn.

He's the guy responsible for Kylie Jenner's recent look at the 71st Emmy Awards.
Cardi looks a little ridiculous in the video, but it's high-fashion baby!

"What's poppin'?" she asks fans. "I heard you bitches were missing me at fashion week New York. I'm here to serve it to you motherf------ and serve it to you cold."
Regardless of how she looks, Cardi's definitely catching attention.
She's seen dodging flashes from paparazzi and passersby who grab their cell phones to gawk at the star.
That's when her security guard steps in to make sure they all back up and give Cardi the runway space she deserves.
"Make sure ya'll don't hit me," she warns, "because a bitch can't see!"
Fans are very confused about her lool.
After sharing the video, several followers left laughing emojis in her comments.
Some say Cardi's pulling it off.
"Only Cardi!" said one fan. "Slay Queen! Can't wait for your other looks," added another.

Interesting choice to cover her face considering Cardi's past fashion week experiences.


Kevin Hart’s Former Best Friend Involved in Sex Tape Scandal Gets Felony Extortion Charge Dropped!
It looks like Kevin Hart’s former best friend, JT Jackson is off the hook in Hart’s sex tape scandal case. According to reports, the felony extortion charge against Jackson has officially been dropped.

Los Angeles District Attorney filed documents Friday explaining that they didn’t have enough evidence to convict the actor, therefore the extortion charge wouldn’t stick, and the charge was dismissed.
Although Jackson reportedly made demands regarding the sex tape on a number of blogs and different websites, he never initiated a direct threat to the comedian or his team and in order to win an extortion case, prosecutors felt it was important to have.

However, there was a point where #KevinHart put it out in the public that he was connected to a woman in a sex tape. Jackson did reportedly make a demand for money on the comedian’s Instagram account, but it was only after Hart himself already spilled the beans about the sex tape, so it’s not being counted as extortion.
As previously reported, Montia Sabbag, the woman in Hart’s 2017 sex tape, is suing the comedian for $60 million. She claims that Hart and Jackson planned to secretly record the encounter in Hart’s Las Vegas hotel room.

Sabbag claims that the comedian sent Jackson into the Cosmopolitan Hotel suite so that he could set up the hidden camera before they arrived. Kevin repeatedly denied these allegations, saying that he knew nothing about the hidden camera and that he too was a victim of his friend’s attempt to secretly record his sexual encounter and extort him for money.

Jackson was actually arrested for extortion after he allegedly produced a video teaser about the sex tape and requested an undisclosed amount of money from Hart, according to officials. Jackson denied ever extorting the comedian and he is now off the hook.


‘Separation is Not Easy’: Marjorie Harvey Spotted Without Wedding Ring On Vacation Reignites Talk of Divorce!
Are Steve and Marjorie Harvey heading for Splitsville?
Fans are wondering if that’s so after Marjorie’s pic from her trip to the Trona Pinnacles was recently derailed when her Instagram followers noticed her wedding ring was conspicuously absent.
Marjorie shared several photos of a road trip with her pal Deborah Martin to the social media platform on Sept. 25.
“Took a little road trip with my girlfriend to see the Pinnacles. Underwater 100,000 years ago…… but now exposed …. the amazing Trona Pinnacles,” Marjorie captioned the series of pics she snapped of the tufa spires located in the California Desert National Conservation Area.

But one image, in particular, caught fans’ attention as Marjorie’s left ring finger was bare.
“Seperation is not easy!!! I’m praying for you guys.. Pls don’t @ me. I said what I said😮
“AND YOUR WEDDING RING??????”
“Sweetmeat running away again wow🤔!”

“Mother of 7 but no career, married a SIMP after dating drug dealers and gangsters! Told him he has to have money before marrying you while you put nothing on the table..Now doesnt wear a wedding ring, surely he isint in control..i bet she will keep the name too for statis like eddie murphy ex wife”
Still, one fan stepped in to effectively tell the detractors to cool it.
“Leave mrs Harvey alone ain’t nobody trying to get they ish stolen keep guessing I would never show it.”
Additionally, things seem to be fine between the couple as Steve liked the post.

Yet the Harveys have faced plenty of divorce rumors in the last two years. The couple was hit with a report from Radar Online in July 2018 that alleged Kardashian family matriarch Kris Jenner was getting too close to the former “Steve” host.
“There was a huge blowout fight and Marjorie walked out threatening divorce,” an insider told the gossip site at the time, claiming a $400 million divorce was coming down the pipeline. “There’s no way she was going to put up with Steve hanging around a man-eater like Kris — especially since he’s proven time and again he can’t be trusted.”
Then in May, the couple was faced with another round of divorce rumors. This time, Radar reported Steve was looking to list the couple’s property in Texas and put another Texas property of the spouses’ in his name, despite him needing to get her consent.

Through it all, however, the Harveys have continued to put up a united front with their couples and family excursions. Recently, while Steve promoted “Family Feud” in South Africa, he credited his first two divorces for leading him to Marjorie.

“You’ve got to get a divorce to find the right chick. I know a little bit about that,” he said.


Lupita Nyong’o to Trace History of Real Life All-Female ‘Amazons’ African Army!
Lupita Nyong’o will be delving into the story of the Agoji, an all-female army with up to 4,000 members, who Europeans called Amazons.

The women fought African and European opposition between the 17th and 19th centuries in the West African kingdom of Dahomey, which is now known as Benin.
According to Deadline, Nyong’o will star in a documentary for British broadcaster Channel 4 and travel to Benin to lean more about the Agoji and reveal more of their story, which has been obscured throughout history.
The Agoji are said to be the inspiration for the all-female army in “Black Panther” as well.
The documentary comes amid reports that Nyong’o will also be starring in a film about the Agoji called “The Woman King” with Viola Davis.

Davis will play the part of Nanisca, the army general, while Nyong’o will play her daughter Nawi. And the film will capture their battles against those who enslaved their people and tried to ruin their way of life, as Deadline describes.
As for the documentary, which is called “Warrior Women with Lupita Nyong’o,” Channel 4’s commissioning editor Shaminder Nahal spoke about the importance of the Agoji’s story being told.

“Lupita Nyong’o’s investigation into the real story of the all-female army is thrilling, haunting and emotional,” said Nahal. “It’s amazing the true story of these kick-ass female fighters isn’t more widely known.”
Bettany Hughes, creative director for SandStone Global Productions, who’s producing the doc, also issued a statement.
“This was a unique opportunity to combine Lupita Nyong’o’s passion and forensic interest in the power and origin of stories with grassroots research in Benin,” Hughes stated. “The Agojie women were recruited by their kings across three centuries and fought in huge numbers in highly-trained battalions.”

“Women have frequently been written out of history, and powerful women fetishized – this is a case in point,” she added. “Lupita Nyong’o asks searing questions about power play in history and who tells whose story.”


Florida Middle School Teacher Reassigned For Test Question Referring To Trump As An Idiot!
A Florida middle school teacher was investigated and subsequently reassigned after giving students a quiz that criticized Donald Trump.
According to CNN, a parent of a child that attends Watson B. Duncan Middle School in Palm Beach Gardens complained to school administrators after the student showed him a multiple-choice question that was part of the test.
The multiple choice test question read: “45th Pres; 2017; Republican; Real Estate businessman; Idiot.” With possible answers listed as Barack Obama, Donald Trump, Gerald Ford, and Ronald Reagan.
The quiz was administered on a web-based study application called Quizlet. Students use the software which features digital flashcards and a variety of games and tests to train on different subjects.

Quizlet told CNN in a statement:
“Study sets on Quizlet are created by individual users, each of whom controls both the content of the study material itself, as well as who can view and edit study content they have created.”

The principal of Watson B. Duncan Middle School Phillip D’Amico, sent a letter to parents this week after the parent’s complaint, according to The School District of Palm Beach County.
“A question on a quiz given by your child’s Computer Applications teacher yesterday was brought to my attention this morning,” the principal wrote in the letter. “The question was inappropriate and demonstrated an unacceptable lack of good judgment on the part of the teacher. An investigation is now underway, and the teacher has been reassigned during this process.”

The teacher, who has not been identified, remains employed with the district pending the outcome of an internal investigation and has been reassigned to work in a place that does not involve contact with students, the school district spokesperson said.


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
‘PACKIN’ HEAT’
My man must be hung like a moose if he needs that much support to hold everything up!


EGGPLANT NATION: Meet Mr. Buck
Meet Buck! You can see more when GO HERE TO SEE THE PICS! And remember they’re NSFW!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

Enjoy!


HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD ALL!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers