9/18/19

The Daily Buzz For Sept 19 ☕πŸ“°☕

Brad Pitt for GQ October 2019
No Hollywood A-lister is a fit for every role—just ask Brad Pitt. 
The Oscar-winning actor and star of the upcoming Ad Astra has a laundry list of roles to his name in the course of a megawatt career spanning three decades. Yet, as he acknowledged to GQ, every actor comes with their own strengths. In fact, it's what has dictated Pitt's career choices.

"It's been my question the last 15 years: 'If I'm gonna do the role, what can I bring to it that someone else can't?'"
Of answering his own question, Pitt explained, "Well, it's about bringing my personal experience, my personal humor, my personal, um, embarrassments, and my personal pains."
And those are all different from, say, his Big Short co-star Christian Bale or Tom Hardy. "When I watch Bale or Hardy, I can't do what they do. I love watching them. And I couldn't step into that role," he told GQ. "I want to do the same thing on my end."

While his end has involved less acting over the years, the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood star has been doing more living.
"There was just too much emphasis on finding interesting characters. I went, 'F!$k me, man. Live an interesting life and the rest will take care of itself.' Like, ‘You go out and you…live an interesting life. Get out and have real experiences.' And that is what informs the work. Not going to find the interesting work and then trying to make it up. I just became more conscious of how I was living versus what I was living for," he explained.
Blame that professional shift on aging. "It's just getting f#@king older!" he told GQ. "How you become more aware of time, and you've had more experience, good and bad, with people. And your own wins and losses—the older you get, they don't seem like so much of a win or so much of a loss. Who you spend your time with, how you spend time—it has just become much more important to me."
The October issue of GQ hits newsstands on Sept. 16.


#RHOA: Kandi Burruss, At 43, is rocking her Daisy Dukes!
Kandi Burruss is not usually one for wearing short shorts, so when she donned a pair of Daisy Dukes and flaunted her legs in a pic, fans went wild.
Kandi Burruss has some seriously great legs! She doesn’t seem to flaunt them all that often, and she really should. The Real Housewives of Atlanta star shared an Instagram pic on Sept. 17 where she donned Daisy Dukes and fans were so there for it. “I felt like showing my legs today! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚” she captioned a photo of her in the tiny denim shorts where she had toned legs for days. She paired them with a colorful patterned long sleeve shirt so that her gams got all of the attention in the photo.
The comments section quickly filled up with compliments. A fan named Kiana told her, “Tbh I’ve never seen them πŸ˜« you should show them more they’re stunningπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•.” “Looking good Hunnay…yass!!!” a user named Nickie chimed in while another fan commented “How is it possible that someone can be that gorgeous head to toe.” A user named Tiffany gushed, “Nice legs…( I’m currently working on mine).”

Kandi has shown a recent affinity for Daisy Dukes, as Kandi Koated Cosmetics owner wore them to a party at Beautycon L.A. on Aug. 11. She paired the seriously short shorts with a white tank top and classic white blazer. So she was all business on top  but casual and fun on the bottom with the look.


#Empire: Cookie and Lucious reunite in first look at Empire final season premiere
Lucious is back — and Cookie is not happy to see him.
Season 5 of Empire ended with Cookie (Taraji P. Henson) refusing to go on the run with Lucious (Terrence Howard), but six months later they’re reunited in an exclusive clip from the final season premiere.

“Our legacy is bigger than your marriage,” argues Andre (Trai Byers), who tricked his parents into meeting in an effort to save Empire (you know, the usual).

Recently, Henson said the sixth and final season finds Cookie looking to “save herself and love herself.” She added, “Everything has been about doing something for her family, for her husband, for her sons — when has Cookie ever done anything for her?”
But that does that mean things are over for the troubled couple? Henson teases that “the love is not lost, but the romance is.”

Watch the clip above to see the reunion — and Lucious’ hairy disguise to avoid being detected by law enforcement. Empire returns Tuesday at 9 p.m. ET on Fox


#MusicNews: Lizzo’s ‘Cuz I Love You’ Album is Certified Gold
Lizzo’s Cuz I Love You album is as good as gold. The Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) reports the breakout star’s debut album is now certified gold with over 500,000 equivalent units sold.

This gold certification bulletin comes just one week after Lizzo made history as the first Black solo female R&B artist to score a number one single (“Truth Hurts”) on the Hot 100 since Rihanna’s “Diamonds” in 2012. Lizzo is also one of 12 female R&B acts to notch a solo Hot 100 hit in the last 20 years.

In August, the fan-favorite bop became a double-platinum single two years after its initial digital drop. Lizzo also received gold plaques for “Juice” and “Good As Hell,” which both appear on Cuz I Love You.
Lizzo, who stars in the new strip club drama Hustlers, just kicked off the second leg of her Cuz I Love You Tour, with special guests Ari Lennox, Empress Of, and DJ Sophia Eris. She can also be seen at the Austin City Limits Festival in October.

In magazine news, Lizzo graces the cover of the October edition of Elle. The issue will be on newsstands on September 26.


#NewHipHopVideo from Young Thug – ‘Just How It Is’
Slime season continues as Young Thug unleashes the video for “Just How It Is” off his chart-topping album So Much Fun.

The clip, which he co-directed with Vincent Lou, opens with the YSL rapper laying in a hospital bed in a pink hoodie. A nurse tends to him and monitors an IV, while his homie plays guitar by his bedside. A shirtless Thugger also lets his hair down and raps alongside a goat and a giant snake.

The Wheezy-produced track appears on So Much Fun, which became his first No. 1 on the Billboard 200.
Thug, who recently underwent surgery, is already hard at work on his next album Punk. “This album Punk that I’m going to put out soon is probably going to be the best album, because it really teaches you, gives you life situations, it’s teaching I’m human. I am you,” he told Rolling Stone. “I am him. It’s very verbal. I think it’ll probably be the best album even though it’s not out.”

WATCH HERE
But first he will hit the road with Machine Gun Kelly. Their joint tour kicks off Sept. 30 in Toronto and wraps Nov. 18 in L.A.


Massage therapist who accused Kevin Spacey of sexual assault dies
The massage therapist who sued Kevin Spacey for sexual assault has died, according to court records.
Lawyers for Spacey filed a “notice of statement noting plaintiff’s death” in the federal case on Tuesday. They said they were informed on Sept. 11 that the masseur had “recently passed.”
“No further information or details have been given to Mr. Fowler’s counsel, but Plaintiff’s counsel stated they intended to notify the Court with additional information at an appropriate time in the future,” the filing said, referring to Spacey by his real name, Kevin Fowler.

The massage therapist, who filed his suit as an anonymous John Doe, had claimed he was attacked by the “American Beauty” actor three years ago during a massage session in Malibu.
Spacey, 60, allegedly twice grabbed the masseur’s hand and guided it to his private parts, the suit said. The Oscar winner was also accused of grabbing the alleged victim’s shoulders in an attempt to kiss him and trying to fondle his genitals.

Spacey also allegedly asked to perform a sex act on the massage therapist — causing him to bolt from the session.
The lawsuit could be continued by the therapist’s estate in the wake of his death, which was first reported by The Hollywood Reporter.
Lawyers for the man didn’t immediately return emails.

Spacey has been accused by more than a dozen men of sexual misconduct. In July, sexual assault charges in Massachusetts involving an 18-year-old man were dropped.


Taylor Swift Calls Kanye West ‘Two-Faced,’ Sympathizes With Drake
Taylor Swift is revisiting her long-running feud with Kanye West. During an interview for the October issue of Rolling Stone, the pop superstar recalls trying to mend her relationship with the rapper following the now infamous 2009 MTV Video Music Awards.

 “I started to feel like we reconnected, which felt great for me — because all I ever wanted my whole career after that thing happened in 2009 was for him to respect me,” Swift tells the magazine. “When someone doesn’t respect you so loudly and says you literally don’t deserve to be here — I just so badly wanted that respect from him, and I hate that about myself, that I was like, ‘This guy who’s antagonizing me, I just want his approval.'”
Six years later, West asked Swift to present him with the Video Vanguard Award at the 2015 VMAs. “He called me up beforehand — I didn’t illegally record it, so I can’t play it for you,” she says. “But he called me up, maybe a week or so before the event, and we had maybe over an hourlong conversation, and he’s like, ‘I really, really would like for you to present this Vanguard Award to me, this would mean so much to me,’ and went into all the reasons why it means so much, because he can be so sweet. He can be the sweetest. And I was so stoked that he asked me that.”

But when West got on stage to accept the award, she wasn’t prepared for what he would say. “And so I wrote this speech up, and then we get to the VMAs and I make this speech and he screams, ‘MTV got Taylor Swift up here to present me this award for ratings!'” RS points out that his exact words were, “You know how many times they announced Taylor was going to give me the award ’cause it got them more ratings?”

The comments didn’t go over well with Swift. “And I’m standing in the audience with my arm around his wife, and this chill ran through my body. I realized he is so two-faced,” she says. “That he wants to be nice to me behind the scenes, but then he wants to look cool, get up in front of everyone and talk shit. And I was so upset. He wanted me to come talk to him after the event in his dressing room. I wouldn’t go.”

But after Kanye apologized, she decided to move past it. “So then he sent this big, big thing of flowers the next day to apologize. And I was like, ‘You know what? I really don’t want us to be on bad terms again. So whatever, I’m just going to move past this.’ So when he gets on the phone with me, and I was so touched that he would be respectful and, like, tell me about this one line in the song.”
On his 2016 song “Famous,” Kanye raps the infamous line, “To all my southside ni**as that know me best, I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex.”

Despite Kim Kardashian posting footage of the phone call on Snapchat, Swift claims West never told her that he was going to use the line, “I made that bitch famous.” “Where in the video of Kanye telling me he was going to call me ‘that bitch’ in his song? It doesn’t exist because it never happened. You don’t get to control someone’s emotional response to being called ‘that bitch’ in front of the entire world,” she wrote on Instagram at the time. “Of course I wanted to like the song. I wanted to believe Kanye when he told me that I would love the song.”

In the Rolling Stone interview, Swift says she was ready to forgive West before hearing the song. “And I was like, ‘OK, good. We’re back on good terms.’ And then when I heard the song, I was like, ‘I’m done with this. If you want to be on bad terms, let’s be on bad terms, but just be real about it.'”
She also compared her experience to what Kanye did to Drake. Drake claims Kanye gave Pusha-T the intel about his son that he used on his diss track “The Story of Adidon.” However, West has denied any involvement in the revelation.

“He literally did the same thing to Drake,” added Swift. “He gravely affected the trajectory of Drake’s family and their lives. It’s the same thing. Getting close to you, earning your trust, detonating you. I really don’t want to talk about it anymore because I get worked up, and I don’t want to just talk about negative shit all day, but it’s the same thing. Go watch Drake talk about what happened.”


Mariah Carey Celebrates 'mixed-ish' Theme Song Release at Embrace Your Ish Party!
Mariah Carey happily posed for a photograph with mixed-ish executive producer Tracee Ellis Ross while attending the POPSUGAR X ABC: Embrace Your Ish Party held at the Goya Studios on Tuesday (September 17) in Los Angeles.

The 49-year-old entertainer stopped by to debut the theme song for the upcoming ABC black-ish spinoff, called “In The Mix“!
With the company of her boyfriend Bryan Tanaka, Mariah sat down with black-ish, grown-ish and mixed-ish executive producer Kenya Barris on stage, where they discussed the genesis of the theme song and the importance of multiracial representation on television.


Nicki Minaj Talks Bold New 'Fendi Prints On' Collaboration!
Nicki Minaj strikes a fierce pose in her new shoot for the October issue of Elle!
Here’s what the 36-year-old “MEGATRON” rapper had to share with the mag:

On the inspiration and design of her new Fendi Prints On collection, featuring her signature hot pink and silver, and named after the lyrics in her “Chun-Li” song: “[I knew] everybody’s going to be like, ‘Where’s the pink, b****?’ … I want to make clothes that make girls with my body look sexy. We’re in a new time, where you don’t have to feel bad if you’re not the tiniest you’ve ever been. Women, we struggle with that so much, because we’ll go back to old pictures of ourselves, and we’ll be like, ‘I used to be so skinny!,’ and we start making ourselves feel bad. What I want [to tell] girls is not necessarily, ‘Go and gain weight and have a big booty,’ but ‘If you do have curves, be proud of it, flaunt it—love the skin you’re in.’ As clichΓ©d as that sounds, I’ve been really trying to teach myself that. ‘This is who I am; take me or leave me, bye!’ … [The collection is] for everyone who wants to show skin. We all go to the beach, we all get sexy, we all have sex, we all bust it open!”

On her upcoming album: “[It's] fierce, fun, and unapologetic. … It’s probably the most excited I’ve been about an album release in a really long time. I’m happy that we’re not making my fans wait for another album, like I’ve done in the past. This one incorporates all the things people love about Nicki, but it also just has a way bigger sound, so it goes perfectly with the collection.”

On if she’d ever launch her own line: “Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, and yes! Yeses across the board, okay? I’ve been really strategic and picky on purpose, turning some things down and waiting for the right opportunities. Once people see that you have selling power and you are able to impact a brand in such a positive way, then I think it’s only a matter of time. The Fendi collection alone made me feel like I would love to continue doing this—getting to that boss status. That’s where I would like to take fashion, for sure.”

The Fendi Prints On capsule collection will launch on Fendi.com October 14 and will then be sold in 52 Fendi boutiques worldwide starting October 16.


First Look at 'American Horror Story 1984'
Watch TONIGHT!!


‘The Boondocks’ Reboot Will GetTwo Seasons On HBO Max
It’s official! “The Boondocks” is getting a revival. The series has inked a two-season deal with HBO Max.
The network will release 24 new episodes, along with 55 episodes from the original series on its streaming service. And the original creator will be back as well. The episodes will be available in fall 2020.

Kevin Reilly, the Chief Content Officer for HBO Max, and President of truTV, TBS and TNT,  saluted the topic of conversation on the original “Boondocks,” as well as the concept developed in the comic strips created by Aaron McGruder.

“’The Boondocks’ was a revolutionary series that sparked conversations on hot button issues and brought dark subjects into the light with episodes like ‘The Trial of Robert Kelly’, ‘The Fundraiser’ and ‘The Story of Gangstalicious. Aaron is a gifted visionary whose unique style of storytelling is a welcome voice and we are elated The Freemans are making their thugnificent comeback on HBO Max.”

McGruder, who will come back to the series as showrunner and an executive producer, said,

“There’s a unique opportunity to revisit the world of ‘The Boondocks’ and do it over again for today. It’s crazy how different the times we live in are now – both politically and culturally – more than a decade past the original series and two decades past the original newspaper comic. There’s a lot to say and it should be fun.”

So what can fans expect from the new episodes?
It’s set to feature the “Civil Rights Legend” Robert “Granddad” Freeman, and of course his two grandsons Huey and Riley as they relocate to a Maryland suburb. Shortly after, the area is taken over by controversial leader Uncle Ruckus.
Norm Aladjem of Mainstay Entertainment will also be the executive producer with McGruder, along with Seung Kim and Meghann Collins Robertson.

Are you ready for the return of “The Boondocks”?


Seth Curry and Callie Rivers wed in Malibu ceremony
Two of the NBA's most famous and beloved families joined together this weekend at the wedding of Seth Curry and Callie Rivers.

Seth, the brother of Stephen and son of Dell, and Callie, the daughter of NBA coach Doc Rivers, tied the knot in Malibu on Saturday. The opulent ceremony and reception featured plenty of involvement from the entire Curry family: Steph and Ayesha served as members of the wedding party, and their daughters Riley and Ryan — as usual — stole the show as adorable flower girls.

Seth and Callie, who have a one-year-old daughter Carter, opted for a short engagement; they got engaged on Valentine's Day earlier this year. The proposal happened in front of their family as everyone was gathered in Charlotte for the NBA All-Star weekend.
"I couldn't be happier," Doc Rivers told The Undefeated. "He's such a gentleman. As a father, that is all you want. He just called me and asked like normal people. I always tell people, 'We're all normal people at the end of the day.' I told him, 'Great, and absolutely.' But I think he knew I'd say that. ...


Colin Kaepernick’s Agent Is Contacting NFL Teams With Quarterback Injuries
The agent of NFL star and activist Colin Kaepernick is contacting NFL teams with quarterback injuries.
We could possibly see Kaepernick on the football field, as new reports say his agent is reaching out to NFL teams who need quarterbacks. The former 49ers quarterback hasn’t played since 2016, but his agent, Chris Williamson of SNY, says he’s looking to return.

It’s just been 2 weeks since the league kicked off its 100th season, and several quarterbacks for teams including the Carolina Panthers, New Orleans Saints, New York Jets and more have all suffered injuries which would put them in need for a quarterback. While Kap hasn’t played in the NFL recently, he’s reportedly in “the best shape of his life.”

His departure from the NFL came after he took a knee to protest the police brutality and injustices shown towards Black people in America. In his final season, Kaepernick completed 59.2 percent of his passes in 12 games with the 49ers. He threw for 16 touchdowns and 4 interceptions, and apparently, he’s continued to stay on track during his offseason. Kap has been posting workout videos and held a private practice with Cleveland Browns receiver Odell Beckham Jr.

Some may feel that his time away from the field is justification for not choosing him to join a team, but that wasn’t the case for Josh Johnson. Washington signed Johnson last season despite not having played in the NFL since 2014.


‘Old Town Road’ Music Video Director Is Remaking ‘House Party’ & LeBron James Is Set To Produce It!
Calmatic, the director behind the award-winning music video ‘Old Town Road (Remix),’ is taking his talents to the big screen.
The ‘House Party’ remake for New Line Cinema will mark the first big-screen feature Calmatic is set to direct. Alongside Calmatic will be Lebron James and his business partner Maverick Carter, who will produce the film, according to The Hollywood Reporter. The film’s script was written by Emmy-nominated ’Atlanta’ duo Stephen Glover and Jamal Olori.

As you may recall, the original ‘House Party’ movie, which came out in 1990, followed the rap-duo Kid ’n Play as they conjured up a plan to throw the ultimate house party while Play’s parents were out of town. The classic 90’s film was filled with Hollywood favorites including Martin Lawrence, Tisha Campbell, Tischina Arnold, John Witherspoon and so many other stars. It was such a success that it led to the creation of a few sequels, starting with ‘House Party 2’ in 1991 and a third installment in 1994. It even spawned a 2012 sequel, ‘House Party: Tonight’s The Night,’ which was the fifth movie in the series.

Music was a big part of the hit series and Calmatic is said to have plans to keep, “the hip-hop roots for the new House Party” intact, according to THR.

No casting details have been announced at this time.


Afton Williamson’s Sexual Misconduct & Racism Allegations Rejected By ‘Rookie’ Producer eOne; No “Inappropriate” Behavior Occurred, Probe Says
Over a month after the once series regular made her allegations & exit public, the studio has issued the findings of their probe.
ABC
Less than six weeks after Afton Williamson revealed on social media that she left ABC’s The Rookie over sexual harassment and racial discrimination incidents, producer eOne today released the results of its investigation to what happened on the LAPD drama starring Nathan Fillion.

“As a result of the independent investigation, we have concluded that those identified in Ms. Williamson’s allegations did not conduct themselves in an unlawful manner or demonstrate behavior inappropriate for the workplace,” said eOne in a statement Tuesday “It was also concluded that the executive producers, including showrunner Alexi Hawley, addressed matters of which they were made aware promptly and in a fair and reasonable manner,” the studio added.
 “We recognize and respect that as individuals, the lens through which we view situations, interactions and comments, can differ based on our experiences and perspectives,” eOne noted in its conclusions of the probe by law firm Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP and investigators EXTTI. “As such, we regret that Ms. Williamson’s time on the series was not a positive one for her, and we respect her decision to move on to other projects.” Read eOne’s full statement below.

With The Rookie‘s second season set to debut September 29, Homeland vet Williamson announced August 4 on her Instagram feed that she had been subjected to multiple incidents of inappropriate behavior from members of the crew and a guest star. The actor made a point of claiming that EPs did nothing to address her concerns until well after the fact.

“Throughout the filming of the pilot, I experienced Racial Discrimination/Racially Charged inappropriate comments from the hair department and bullying from Executive Producers,” Williamson wrote of her time on the series from Entertainment One and ABC Studios, on which she played a Los Angeles cop partnered with Fillion’s middle-aged newbie John Nolan.

“During the Season, it continued along with Sexual Harassment from a recurring guest star and the racist commentary & bullying from the Hair Dept. Head escalated into Sexual Assault at our Wrap party,” Williamson continued. “The Sexual Harassment though reported directly to the Showrunner/EP remained undocumented and was not reported to HR as promised. The Hair Dept. Head was fired ONLY after the sexual assault and NOT for an entire year of outward racism/racially charged language and bullying behavior in and out of the Hair and Makeup trailer.”
Within hours of Williamson making her June exit and the reason behind it public, eOne said it had opened an investigation into her allegations and the way they were handled on the production. “We take claims of this nature very seriously,” a spokesperson for the studio said in early August. “We have initiated an independent investigation which is ongoing and as such, it would not be appropriate to comment at this time.”

At the time, ABC Studios said that in late June, eOne “made us aware and informed us that they launched an investigation that is ongoing.” The studio added, “the safety of working environments is a top priority for us, and we take this matter very seriously.”

“We are glad that eOne has completed an investigation into allegations on the set of The Rookie,” an ABC/ABC Studios spokesperson told Deadline. “We are confident that eOne takes these matters seriously and that they will continue to look for the best ways to surface concerns and address complaints.”
The day after Williamson’s initial disclosure, the actor also revealed the name of The Rookie guest actor whom she says harassed her on set.
In that context, ABC entertainment president Karey Burke said at the summer TCA that she hoped eOne’s probe gleamed “results that are independent and trustworthy.” The exec added that she aimed to use those result to “guide us how to handle similar situations in the future.”

Today’s findings may make such guidance a bit more complicated.
Here is eOne’s full statement:

We are today addressing the findings of the investigation initiated as a result of the claims made by actor Afton Williamson regarding our series The Rookie. The investigation was commissioned via law firm Mitchell Silberberg & Knupp LLP who engaged third-party firm EXTTI, recognized for their extensive expertise in investigating allegations of harassment, discrimination and retaliation in the workplace.

We take all allegations of inappropriate conduct very seriously, particularly when the allegations involve discrimination or sexual harassment of any nature. We appreciate the cooperation of all those who were interviewed, including Ms. Williamson, the individuals she identified by name, and several other relevant production and staff members.

The investigation encompassed nearly 400 hours of interviews and review of evidence, involving a significant amount of material, including video, that was provided to and examined by the investigator. As a result of the independent investigation, we have concluded that those identified in Ms. Williamson’s allegations did not conduct themselves in an unlawful manner or demonstrate behavior inappropriate for the workplace. It was also concluded that the executive producers, including showrunner Alexi Hawley, addressed matters of which they were made aware promptly and in a fair and reasonable manner.

We recognize and respect that as individuals, the lens through which we view situations, interactions and comments, can differ based on our experiences and perspectives. As such, we regret that Ms. Williamson’s time on the series was not a positive one for her, and we respect her decision to move on to other projects.

We continue to focus on fostering a safe and respectful work environment for all our corporate and production employees and further reinforce our policies and procedures. To protect the privacy of all those interviewed, the investigator’s report will not be available publicly.


Wendy Williams Denies Ditching Party to Avoid Lil Kim
Earlier this week there were reports that Wendy Williams bailed on an event where she was being honored, at the last minute, after finding out Lil Kim would be there 

Not so fast...Wendy addressed the rumor during her Hot Topics segment insisting she and Lil Kim are fine, she was just too tired to go out.
Fun Fact: Six years ago Lil Kim and Wendy famously clashed after Kim claimed Wendy gave rapper Notorious B.I.G. a blow job after Wendy did a nasty story about Kim's plastic surgery


Beyonce's Team Reacts to Her Emmy Snub!
Over the weekend Beyonce's Homecoming documentary on Netflix was shut out at the Emmy Awards after receiving 6 nominations.

BeyoncΓ©'s team is NOT very happy...In a post on Instagram following the awards show BeyoncΓ©'s publicist Yvette Noel-Schure, manager Steve Pamon and other staffers throw up the middle finger with the caption, "#creativeartsemmys weekend done! #feelings
OH WELLZ!


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
LOUD & CLEAR
Shoutout to the mom’s out there showcasing their true feelings with an infant instead of setting up a fake happy photo scene for the ‘Gram. Maybe next time we tone it down a bit though? Other kids out here have learned to read already.


EGGPLANT NATION: Meet Lou Behr
Meet Lou! You can see more when GO HERE TO SEE THE PICS! And remember they’re NSFW!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

Enjoy!


HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers