9/19/19

The Daily Buzz For Sept 20 ☕πŸ“°☕

Taylor Swift for Rolling Stone Magazine!
After Scooter Braun‘s purchase of her former label, Taylor Swift is not staying silent about her feud with the manager.
In late June, the musician wrote a scathing note following the announcement of Braun and Scott Borchetta’s $300 million deal that saw Braun take control of Swift’s masters with Big Machine Label Group. In the Tumblr post, Swift accused the manager of “manipulative bullying” over the years, and the weeks following became a game of he-said, she-said between the singer, Braun, and Borchetta, who first signed the superstar when she was a teen.

In a new interview with Rolling Stone, the 29-year-old singer explained that her recent Reputation tour put her in “the healthiest, most balanced place” she’d ever been — preparing her to take on the Big Machine drama.
“After that tour, bad stuff can happen to me, but it doesn’t level me anymore,” Swift shared. “The stuff that happened a couple of months ago with Scott would have leveled me three years ago and silenced me. I would have been too afraid to speak up. Something about that tour made me disengage from some part of public perception I used to hang my entire identity on, which I now know is incredibly unhealthy.”
Swift also told Rolling Stone that many of the “best things [she] ever did creatively” at Big Machine happened after she had to “aggressively fight” for them.
“But, you know, I’m not like [Borchetta], making crazy, petty accusations about the past,” she said. “When you have a business relationship with someone for 15 years, there are going to be a lot of ups and a lot of downs. But I truly, legitimately thought he looked at me as the daughter he never had. And so even though we had a lot of really bad times and creative differences, I was going to hang my hat on the good stuff.”

“I wanted to be friends with him,” she continued. “I thought I knew what betrayal felt like, but this stuff that happened with him was a redefinition of betrayal for me, just because it felt like it was family. To go from feeling like you’re being looked at as a daughter to this grotesque feeling of ‘Oh, I was actually his prized calf that he was fattening up to sell to the slaughterhouse that would pay the most.'”
At one point during their back and forth, Borchetta alleged that Swift had declined to participate in events including Braun client Ariana Grande‘s Manchester One Love concert — which raised funds for the victims of the May 2017 terrorist attack outside her concert — and the March for Our Lives, which was organized and led by the students and survivors of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting.

“Unbelievable,” Swift told Rolling Stone of the accusations. “Here’s the thing: Everyone in my team knew if Scooter Braun brings us something, do not bring it to me.”
“The fact that those two are in business together after the things he said about Scooter Braun — it’s really hard to shock me. And this was utterly shocking,” she said. “These are two very rich, very powerful men, using $300 million of other people’s money to purchase, like, the most feminine body of work. And then they’re standing in a wood-panel bar doing a tacky photo shoot, raising a glass of scotch to themselves. Because they pulled one over on me and got this done so sneakily that I didn’t even see it coming. And I couldn’t say anything about it.”
Borchetta, 57, previously claimed the deal he offered Swift gave her “100% of all Taylor Swift assets … to be transferred to her immediately upon signing the new agreement.”
However, Swift’s lawyer Donald Passman told PEOPLE in a statement: “Scott Borchetta never gave Taylor Swift an opportunity to purchase her masters, or the label, outright with a check in the way he is now apparently doing for others.”
Since Braun’s acquisition of her masters, Swift said in an interview with CBS Sunday Morning that she “absolutely” will re-record her first six albums. Her seventh studio album, Lover, was released on Republic Records.


#RHOA: NeNe Leakes Speaks on her Husband’s Gregg Cancer Diagnosis!
When Nene Leakes stopped by The Wendy Williams Show this week to talk about burying her beef with the equally-feisty talk-show host, The Real Housewives of Atlanta star was joined by husband Gregg Leakes. During his appearance in the audience, he nodded his head in gratitude when Wendy Williams congratulated him on being cancer-free, which he first confirmed he was back in May.

"You look great. You look wonderful, and congratulations on being cancer free," the talk show host said to Gregg, who was on hand to support his wife.
Gregg had one final surgery back in June to have his port removed following his battle with stage 3 colon cancer.
Nene Leakes Claps Back at "Criticism" About Her Behavior During Gregg Leakes' Cancer Battle
And while Gregg and Nene have definitely faced some marital woes throughout his battle with cancer, as documented on Season 11 of RHOA, the pair seem to be back on track. Nene even gushed about her husband just weeks ago on Instagram when he turned 63 in August.

"Ain’t nothing like the love of a Leo man! My life would be empty without you in it Gregg! You have taught me that pleasing everyone is impossible but pleasing you is a MUST," she wrote recently to celebrate Gregg on his birthday. "I LOVE YOU FOREVER."


#Empire: Lee Daniels Ordered To Pay Dame Dash $1.7m In Biopic Settlement
Dame Dash reportedly invested nearly $2 million dollars for Lee Daniels to produce a biopic based on Richard Pryor’s life but unfortunately, things didn’t go as planned.
The Roc-a-Fella Records CEO was looking forward to learning the details of the project’s development and get his money back but that never happened.

The Blast reports Daniels was ordered to pay Dame $1,782,500 in total from November 2018 to January 2021. Additionally, Dash isn’t allowed to talk about the producer negatively in public and has to delete all shady posts from social media, including the viral post of him confronting Daniels for his money.
Richard Pryor is definitely deserving of the biopic treatment and it has been rumored to be in works for years.
There were talks of Nick Cannon or Mike Epps portraying the late comedian, and somehow JAY-Z has a hand in production.

But who knows if the flick will actually see the light of day.


#NewMusic from Alicia Keys Releases New Single ‘Show Me Love’ Featuring Miguel
Alicia Keys. Has returned with her brand new single titled “Show Me Love” featuring Miguel.
Over an acoustic production, Alicia and Miguel gush over their partner with sweet lyrics. The romantic tune comes just in time for cuffing season, as the summer season fades away.
“This is not the season for nobody else but us / I always get wrapped up in you, baby, I’m in love,” Keys sings.
 “Show Me Love” is the second song Keys has released in 2019 so far. In February, she released “Raise a Man” the day before Valentine’s Day.

LISTEN HERE

It’s not clear if the latter track will appear on Keys’ next album.
The forthcoming project will follow 2016’s, Here, which included the singles “In Common” and “Blended Family (What You Do For Love)” featuring A$AP Rocky. The album debuted at No. 2 on the Billboard 200.


#HipHopNews: DJ Premier Recruiting Nas For New Gang Starr Album?
DJ Premier sounded the horn on Wednesday (September 18) with a curious Instagram post alluding to a new Gang Starr album. The seasoned producer shared a video clip of a telephone (yes, an actual landline) and a message from Nas.
“Yo Premier, what up man, it’s your man Nas,” he says. “Is it true there’s a new Gang Starr album? That’s crazy, man. Let me know. Alright, chill.”
The legendary Hip Hop duo was comprised of the late Guru and DJ Premier, leading many to wonder how it’s possible there’d be a new Gang Starr project with one-half of the group no longer here.

Guru went into cardiac arrest and slipped into a coma in February 2010. He died less than two months later at the age of 48.
The pioneering MC, whose 1993 Jazzmatazz debut was one of the first albums to combine a live jazz band with Hip Hop production and rapping, made seven albums under the Gang Starr moniker, including 1998’s Moment Of Truth.

If a new Gang Starr album is on the horizon, it’s a longtime coming. Shortly after Guru’s death, Premier told the Examiner, “Absolutely, absolutely we will [hear unreleased Gang Starr tracks].”


Oh? Dennis Rodman Says Madonna Offered Him $20 Million To Get Her Pregnant
Dennis Rodman's life in the '90s was a literal movie! While on Power 105.1's The Breakfast Club, the 58-year-old former NBA star opened about his relationship with Madonna back in 1993, explaining how the pop star allegedly offered him $20 million to "get her pregnant." He even recalled how he once flew from Las Vegas to New York City just to have sex with her while she was ovulating.

"I tried [to get Madonna pregnant]," Dennis admitted at the 11:44 mark of the interview. "I was rolling the dice in Vegas and she [was] in New York and she calls ... so I say 'hold the dice.' I [pick up] the call and she says, 'Dennis, I'm ovulating.' And I say, "What? You're ovulating? What is that?' I was trying to f**k with her. And she was like 'you know, ovulating.' So I say 'Okay, great. I'll be there in five hours.'"
"So, I put the dice down and told them to 'hold the table,'" he continued. "She sent a plane for me — a G5 — and I went to the airport, flew to [New York], went over to her house, did my thing, went back on the plane, got back, they held the table and I started playing dice again... That's a true story!"
Charlamagne tha God then asked if he regretted not getting her pregnant, to which he responded: "No! Well... she asked me if I got her pregnant she'd pay me $20 million... That's if the baby was born."

Dennis previously claimed that Madonna really, really, really wanted to get pregnant with his child in his 1997 book, Bad As I Wanna Be. In the tell-all, Dennis claimed that he and Madonna never used condoms when they had sex because she banned them. "She wanted to get pregnant really bad," he wrote. "She would send me faxes that said, 'I really want to be with you, I miss you.' Regular stuff like that. But then, there were others that said things like, 'I want every drop of your c**e inside me. I won't let it go because I want to have your baby.'…She wanted it so bad, so bad it was hard to believe. I think she wanted every bit of Dennis Rodman."

Elsewhere in his Breakfast Club interview, Dennis spoke about the impact he had on Madonna's career. After Charlamagne asked if he "gave credit to Madonna for making him a star," the former basketball player replied, "It's the other way around."

"In 1993 I think her career was declining and she said the reason why she dated me was because I was a bad boy. That's why she dated me. I was going up and she was pretty much leveling off," Dennis explained.

Watch Dennis' full Breakfast Club interview HERE


Shane Gillis Makes First Stand-Up Apperance Since Being Fired From 'Saturday Night Live'
Shane Gillis is back on stage. The comedian performed an 11-minute set at The Stand on Wednesday night (September 18) in New York City following his firing from Saturday Night Live days after being announced as a new addition to the cast due to his use of racist slurs.
“Everybody’s been like, you can’t say sh–t and not expect consequences. I’m fine with the consequences. I’m not arguing. F–ck it. But I do want everyone to know that I’ve been reading every one of my death threats in an Asian accent,” he said during the set.

“It’s been weird. Twitter has been f–king nuts. You try to stay off it when the whole f–-king country hates you. That’s not a fun feeling as a human. Especially when you never get to say your side at all.”

The audience reportedly gave him a warm greeting, clapping loudly and shouting his name multiple times


Tamar Braxton Accuses Loni Love Of ‘Writing Letters’ To Get Her Fired From ‘The Real’
LAAAAWD! Tamar Braxton done hopped on Instagram with “proof” Loni Love conspired to get her fired from “The Real.”

The alleged receipts is in response to the hosts addressing their ongoing feud with Tamar and her alleged false narrative she pushing about her exit from the show.
Peep the posts below.
Loni Love responded to the letter writing accusations….
Tamar didn’t respond to Loni, but she did follow up with this clip of TS Madison roasting Ms. Love like a Thanksgiving turkey…LORDT!

Tamar added that Loni Love was stalking her and Wendy and started all of this mess!
Loni responded to Tamar Braxton again…urging her to come on the show.
While I think this whole situation is ridiculous – especially TWO YEARS LATER…Loni Love ain’t no dummy.
She knows convincing Tamar to come on “The Real” would be a ratings goldmine!

If Loni and Tamar really wanted to talk it out – they could simply go on IG Live together and hash it out the same way they are in the streets of social media.


Afton Williamson Calls Out ‘Deceit’ & ‘Lies’ After Investigation Into Her Sexual Assault Claims Finds No ‘Inappropriate’ Behavior
Actress Afton Williamson’s claims that she was sexually harassed on the set of ABC’s “The Rookie” have been investigated, and the studio said there was no foul play. But Williamson isn’t letting it slide that easily.
She previously revealed her allegations when she announced she was quitting the series amid its first season. She alleged that she suffered sexual harassment from recurring actor Demetrius Grosse, and sexual assault and bullying from the head of the hair department, Sally Nicole Ciganovich. They have not publicly responded to the allegations against them.
The studio, Entertainment One, launched an investigation into the allegations and revealed its findings Tuesday (Sept. 17), stating that there was no “inappropriate” behavior on the set.

In expressing her disappointment, Williamson suggested that the investigation was faulty and that things in the industry need to change.
“What saddens me the most is that the lengths that were taken to Deceive, Lie, and Cover Up the Truth, were far greater than those made to Protect and Maintain a Safe Working Environment for Employees. It’s Heartbreaking for everyone on that set; Past and Present. And for every Actor out there who Stands in the Face Of Harassment and Discrimination, Assault and Injustice. As a Black Woman, an Artist, an Actor, in 2019. My Speaking the Truth, Standing up for myself, and Leaving an Unsafe Work Environment, Changed things for a lot of people: Black Women, Artists, Actors, Victims, and Survivors of Injustice and Discrimination; Gave Hope and a Promise that things Will Change; that things ARE CHANGING. And that is Not in Vain. My prayer is that we get to a point in this Industry where we don’t just Talk about it in 2 hour Mandatory Meetings. But we adhere to Keeping the Promises Made to Everyone on every set, Tirelessly Fulfilling their Dreams with Passion and Dedication. In order to Be the Change, I want to see, I will Continue to Work so that Casts & Crews alike finally See Words Align With Action. We’ve got to Do Better as an Industry. It’s just Talk until you actually Do Something.”

What do you think about the results of the investigation?


Sex and the City’s Chris Noth Is Expecting 2nd Child With Wife Tara Wilson
Big news! Chris Noth and his wife, Tara Wilson, have another little one on the way.
Cutest Celebrity Baby Announcements
“Orion is getting a brother,” the Sex and the City alum, 64, captioned a Wednesday, September 18, Instagram upload featuring the pregnant former Miss West Virginia, 37, cradling her baby bump in a floral dress. “I better get my ass in shape.”

His former SATC love interest Sarah Jessica Parker commented on the post, writing, “Oh. My. God!!!! I am so happy for you both! Xx.”
The actor and Wilson welcomed their first baby boy, Orion, now 11, in 2008. Noth posted a pictureOpens a New Window. with the preteen on Father’s Day in June, writing, “Lucky me.”

He and Wilson, who met when the Canadian star worked at Noth’s New York City bar The Cutting Room, got engaged the year after their son’s arrival. They tied the knot in Hawaii in 2012.
The Wisconsin native is best known for his role as Mr. Big on SATC, and he opened up exclusively to Us Weekly about the famous character in 2017. “I feel like we told that story,” he explained at the time. “I don’t think there’s anything left for me to say about that. I want to tell other stories.”
Noth added that he loves how obsessed fans still are with Mr. Big and Parker’s character, Carrie Bradshaw. “I accept it. I may not understand it but I accept it. I think they just love the fashion,” the Good Wife alum told Us. “The thing that I don’t understand is the idea of Mr. Big because – he wasn’t the guy that got away. They were always dance partners. Sometimes they went away for a little while and she had a bunch of other guys and he got married.”

Through six seasons of the HBO, Noth’s one request for the character was for more “humor.” He told Us, “[I was like], ‘Don’t make me into this suave guy! Don’t make me into a Trumpesque millionaire. Humor!'”


The Queen of Hip Hop Soul! Mary J. Blige Says Goodbye To “HotGirlSummer”, Hello To “Bad B*tch Fall”
Legendary R&B singer Mary J. Blige completely shut down the internet on Wednesday (Sept 18th) sharing a very sexy leopard swimsuit with a matching fur and shades. The newly single, 48-year-old singer says she is ready to say goodbye to her #HotGirlSummer, while declaring a new season for fall. She writes,
“Goodbye #HotGirlSummer. Hello #BadBitchFall.”
After posting and closing the door on her summer, the Grammy award winning singer’s photo caught a few off guard including Xscape singer, Tiny Harris, Jill Scott, and reality star, Mimi Faust. Fellow ‘Empire,’ actress and close friend, Taraji P. Henson couldn’t hold back her excitement writing,

”WELL DAMN. I WASN’T READY.”
Last month, the legendary singer opened up on dating after a tumultuous divorce from ex-husband, Kendu Isaacs. After being married for 15 years, Mary says,
“I’m not dating at all. I’m not dating by choice. I’m just focused, man. I got things to do. I’m trying to just continue to build and build and structure so that when I do turn 50, things can be different. I don’t have to make the same mistakes over and over again. I don’t have to suffer the way I’ve done.”

What are your thoughts on Mary’s swimsuit photo?


Phaedra Responds to Gizelle Bryant Shade
On the last episode of Watch What Happens Live Real Housewives of Potomac's Gizelle Bryant shaded former Real Housewives of Atlanta's Phaedra Parks after dismissing rumors that Phaedra once dated Gizelle's ex-husband and current boyfriend, Bishop Jamal Bryant.
Phaedra reacts to Gizelle's comments...


Gabrielle Union, Dwyane Wade help raise money for LGBTQ nonprofit
Actress Gabrielle Union and her husband, former NBA star Dwyane Wade, are helping to raise money for the LGBTQ nonprofit GLSEN, which is dedicated to ending bullying and discrimination in schools.

“As a family, we believe inclusion and equality are two essential pillars needed to move towards growth and progressive thinking and action in our society,” Union wrote on Instagram Saturday. “For 25 years, GLSEN has been the leading national organization focused on ensuring safe and affirming schools for LGBTQ students.”
The Wade family has launched a limited-edition Pride T-shirt, and half of its proceeds will be donated to GLSEN. The $35 shirts, made in collaboration with the fashion brand YNGDNA, say the company’s name in rainbow letters on the front and reads “Please remain inclusive and dedicated 2 equality” on the back.
In addition to the T-shirt proceeds, Union, Wade and YNGDNA have also donated $50,000 to GLSEN.

“GLSEN is honored and humbled by the Wade Family’s gift, and so tremendously grateful for their support in the hard work ahead to ensure that all LGBTQ students and youth feel safe, accepted, and included at school,” Eliza Byard, executive director of GLSEN, wrote in an email.
This isn’t the first time the Wade family has lent its support to the LGBTQ community. In April, Union made headlines when she attended Miami Beach Gay Pride parade with her stepsons, Zion and Zaire, and her daughter, Kaavia. Wade was in Canada at the time for the Miami Heat’s game against the Toronto Raptors, but he took to Instagram to show his support for his son, Zion, who inspired the family to attend the parade.
“Zion had his cheering section today. Wish i was there to see you smile kid!” Wade wrote. “We support each other with Pride!”
In a subsequent interview with Variety, Wade added he supported his 12-year-old son's attendance at the gay pride parade because it's his job as a father
“I don’t really talk about it much because it’s Zion’s story to tell,” Wade told Variety. “I think as a family, we should support each other. That’s our job. And my job as a father is to facilitate their lives and to support them and be behind them in whatever they want to do. … Go and be your amazing self, and we’re going to sit back and just love you.”

In the same Instagram post where she announced the limited editIon T-shirts, Union urged her followers to “protect” transgender women, particularly black trans women.
“#Transwomenarewomen,” the “Being Mary Jane” star wrote.

Last week, a black transgender woman was found dead in her burning car in South Florida in what is being investigated as a homicide. Bee Love Slater was the 18th transgender person killed in the U.S. this year, according to the Human Rights Campaign.


#BROADWAYNEWS: 'The Devil Wears Prada' Musical To Debut Next Summer
Miranda's back … that's all. According to the Chicago Tribune, The Devil Wear's Prada is receiving yet another adaptation: a musical! The forthcoming production — originally inspired by Lauren Weisberger's 2003 bestselling novel of the same name — will this time be based on the 2006 Oscar-nominated comedy-drama, starring Academy Award-winning actresses Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway.
The spectacle, getting the musical treatment next summer, is set to premiere at Chicago's James M. Nederlander Theatre on July 14, and run through at least August 16, 2020.

What's more, the legendary Elton John has been attached to score the production, to be helmed by Tony Award-winning director Anna D. Shapiro. Additionally, Paul Rudinick will produce the book, as Shaina Taub will be tasked with the lyrics for the show.
While lead producer Kevin McCollum declined to disclose a specific date on which Devil Wears Prada would make its way to Broadway, he did reveal, "It was important to Anna that we premiere in Chicago."

The beloved modern classic, which grossed over $300 million worldwide, illustrates the power dynamics between formidable fashion legend and Editor-in-Chief, Miranda Priestley (Streep), and her spunky yet fashionably-inept personal assistant, Andy Sachs (Hathaway).


‘That’s Why You Can’t Find a Man’: Fantasia Ignites Controversy Over Her Take On Gender Roles in Relationships
Fantasia has sparked some controversy for her take on the roles men and women play in relationships.

The singer appeared on “The Breakfast Club” Monday and candidly opened up about how she feels some women are going the wrong way about finding love with a man.

“We need more men to stand up and lead the way,” she says Sept. 16. “Most women are trying to be the leader, that’s why you can’t find a man. You can’t be the king in the house. Fall back and be the queen and let your man lead the way.”
She added that the idea that women can take the lead in the home is “a generational curse in how society has placed our men, and women have to stand up and be the mother and the father and the provider. So now, you’re so bad you can’t be told nothing that when the right man comes, you lose him because you’re trying to be the man.”

The singer, who eloped with husband Kendall Taylor within three weeks of knowing him, went on to explain women and men can still be equal because “at the end of the day I’m the neck, my man’s the head. So he can’t make any moves without his wife. It all works together. But you can’t be the head of the house. You got to let the man be the head of the house.”
Still, Fantasia said women “have to learn how to submit. You can still be a queen. A king needs his queen. It’s certain things that he can’t see that we see. … Anybody play chess? … We work together but the queen has to sit back and allow her king to be the king.”
Fantasia acknowledged it was a lesson she had to learn herself, given the fact that she took care of everything — including her own family. But she credited her husband, a felon who turned his life around and became a partner and COO of courier service Metro Transportation, for helping her come down from that. She said he told her to “pass it over to me and let me take care of that.”
But despite Tasia’s experience and her opinion on how men and women should operate together, many on social media disagreed.

“Everything that Fantasia said was a crock of s–t and regressive as f–k. People who think men are the ‘head’ have no understanding of the toxicity of traditional gender roles and the damage that type of thinking has done to centuries of women. Especially POC/Trans women.”
“Chile let me turn this Fantasia interview OFF. She’s on the breakfast club saying women need to let their men be the head while we be the necks.”
“Fantasia really got on the Breakfast Club and said ‘Most women are trying to be the leader, and that’s why you can’t find a man’ GIRL”

Still, some found nothing wrong with what Fantasia said and agreed with her stance.


#RHOBH' Star Dorit Kemsley's Husband Facing UK Bank Account Being Seized in $1.2 Million Battle
“Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” star Dorit Kemsley’s husband is close to having his UK bank account seized, as part of his nasty court battle.

According to court documents obtained by The Blast, Paul “PK” Kemsley was questioned about an overseas bank account during a recent court hearing. The case centers around $1.2 million PK owes to a man named Nicos Kirzis, who has been trying to collect on the debt.
Kirzis wants to seize the money in the UK account. The judge heard from both parties during the hearing. He did not make a decision but set a hearing for later this month. He asked for more information about the bank account before he issues an order. PK could face having the account seized.

In docs, Kirzis blasts PK, “Despite living in a multi-million dollar mansion and being featured on a show highlighting his and his wife’s wealth and opulent lifestyle, Mr. Kemsley steadfastly refuses to pay his debts.”
The battle over the money has been going on for over a year. Kirzis accuses Kemsley of not paying a dime for years.
Kirzis said Kemsley has made a payment of $250,000 but that only covered the interest that racked up for years, leaving a remaining balance still of $1,235,573.66.

Dorit was ordered to appear in court, as part of PK’s battle and bring her financial and bank records.


Kylie Jenner Responds to Rumors She Split with Travis Scott
Kylie Jenner is subtly responding to rumors that she and Travis Scott split up.
Fans started to think something was up when Kylie posted an Instagram photo of herself in her closet. In previous photos inside the same closet, there had always been a photo of her with Travis in the background. However, in the latest snap, the photo was not in sight.

“The frame in the background of her,” one fan wrote, with another writing, “What’s going on with you and Travis?”

Well, on Wednesday (September 18), Kylie took to her Instagram Story to shut down all rumors. The pic that Kylie posted features a pic of her, Travis, and their daughter Stormi at the zoo, as well as some artwork seemingly made by their daughter. We can only assume this photo means they’re still together!


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
‘BUNDLING UP’
Entering into that fall season when even the strippers need to put on long pants.


EGGPLANT NATION: Meet Craig Cub
Meet Craig! You can see more when GO HERE TO SEE THE PICS! And remember they’re NSFW!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

Enjoy!


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers