5/21/18

#RHoA: Andy Cohen DEFENDS Kim Zolciak: ‘I hate five against one situation because it seems like a gang up’! πŸ˜’πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!
Andy Cohen DEFENDS Kim Zolciak: ‘… I hate five against one situation because it seems like a gang up’! πŸ˜’πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜
Told y'all Andy full of 'ish' Obviously He has picked a side and it’s not (Nene, Sheree, Kandi, Porsha, Kenya, or Kandi ) …. It’s with Kim Zolciak! If you all remember back in April, Kim Zolciak “apologized” after she claimed racism didn’t really exist before social media.

Andy Cohen briefly talks about the reunion on The Jenny McCarthy Show.
In the clip, Andy explains…” ‘Atlanta’ this season I had a really rough time for the last chunk of that when Kim was on. Because, it got very I hate five against one situation. I don’t like it because it’s a gang up and the problem is that Kim was NOT … She’s less problematic when the person is good at kind of taking up for them self. Kim was not having easy time with her words. She was making it harder for self, so the whole thing it just and in retrospect in thinking of it when it was no one was listening to me. And, I really did not have control of the room and I wished I had walked off….”

WATCH HERE
See did y'all really think Andy was going to throw the white girl away? She was the most boring on R.H.o.A then he rewarded her with her own show. You notice he isn't giving the other girls their own show. Ahhhhhh, the shade you face when you sign these contracts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers