5/20/18

Michael B. Jordan answers you ladies, and others....whether he dates Black Women or not! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜


Michael B. Jordan answers you ladies whether he dates Black woman or not!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
Michael B Jordan was already a bonafide Hollywood star, having carried the critically-acclaimed movies Fruitvale Station and Creed and starring in the Fantastic Four. But the all-time comic book blockbuster Black Panther has taken Jordan to even higher levels.

And now all the ladies are interested in the 31-year-old’s dating life. Speaking of which, the star of the upcoming Fahrenheit 451 flick has had to endure rancid rumors that he does not date Black women.

Jordan answers these questions and more as he covers Essence magazine’s June Men’s Issue.
Operating under the magazine theme of “The Fire Next Time,” he informed Essence as to why he’s secure in his career these days. Just off the Panther success, Jordan has three films in production, and is determined to leave a lasting legacy.

He said, “I want people to say, ‘He made an impact.’”

Jordan also finally addressed the widely-held belief, without any proof, that he is not attracted to Black women. In the interview, Jordan said that his own parents find the rumors ridiculous.

“It’s so funny to everybody because it couldn’t be further from the truth,” he told the iconic Black magazine. “My dad and my mom both said, ‘If they only knew.’ If they only knew. And that’s the thing that keeps me not tripping about it, you know what I mean?”

Jordan also shared that the speculation and innuendos have made him more introspective and has him second-guessing the activities he partakes in: “It makes me hesitant about whoever I’m seen with. I’m finally starting to get to a place now where I don’t care, but it bothered me for a minute. It made me more conscious of things I say and how I move, and what could happen if I leave a club or a restaurant or the movies. If I leave anywhere, any known place with anybody, there’s going to be speculation.”

Jordan, by the way, captioned the above photo with this wink for his fans: “S/O to the baby oil lady! She did her thang on this one πŸ˜‚. Honored to grace the cover of @essence for the 2nd time this year. Issue hits stands 5/25.”

So … does this finally answer your questions about Jordan’s dating preferences?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers