5/17/17

The Daily Buzz For May 18


Paris Jackson Stars in Teen Vogue Music Issue, Volume II Cover Story
The unstoppable Paris Jackson takes the cover story of Teen Vogue‘s Music Issue, Volume II edition lensed by fashion photographer Hedi Slimane. In charge of styling was Sara Moonves, with hair and makeup by beauty artist Aaron De May.

“I honestly used to have no motivation whatsoever to be in the public eye; it scared me. I’ve seen what it can do to people, [and] plenty get hurt. But after a long time of thinking, I started to really see the kind of impact I already have on people, how I was born with a platform, and I didn’t want to waste it. There are so many people who work their entire lives to create a platform and mine was just handed to me…. Why not use it for something important? 
So many people right now are so focused on what kind of shoes this person has, the designer purse they carry, what car they drive, [or] whether they wear the same outfit more than once. I want to use my platform for something other than that. I want to actually make a difference. So everything that I’m doing—the acting, the modeling—it’s all just to grow my platform so I can use my voice for things that matter.” – Paris Jackson on becoming more of a public figure.


#RHoA: Bethenny Frankel: ‘I Don’t Think Phaedra Parks Can Bounce Back’ From ‘RHOA’ Reunion!Terran
Bethenny Frankel doesn’t hold back. The Real Housewives of New York City star told Us Weekly at the NBC Upfronts on Monday, May 15, that watching the May 8 explosive Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion made her feel “dirty.” Watch what she said in the video above.
“It was disgusting,” Frankel told Us while discussing the reunion finale, during which host Andy Cohen called out Phaedra Parks for spreading the lie that castmate Kandi Burruss and her husband, Todd Tucker, were planning to drug and take home Porsha Williams. “That was gross.”

Frankel, who is a longstanding Bravo housewife, added that she doesn’t think Parks will be able to make a comeback from what Cohen dubbed as a “megawatt lie.”
“I don’t think Phaedra can bounce back from that,” Frankel concluded of the drama.
Speaking of rifts, Frankel’s own season of RHONY wasn’t any smoother. The Skinnygirl CEO found herself at odds with costar Ramona Singer after Singer brought up a past topless film of Frankel’s and their fellow costar Luann D'Agostino’s controversial wedding.

“I’m on fine terms with Ramona … but we won’t be friends again,” Frankel told Us. “And that’s totally fine.”

BLOOP!


#EMPIRE: Terrence Howard on ‘Empire’ Finale, Family, Losing Weight & More on The View
WATCH HERE

Thoughts?


#NEWMUSIC: New Music: Chris Brown feat. Nas – Die Young
Chris Brown teams up with the legendary Nas to pay homage to those who have lost their lives in the streets. The R&B superstar and rap icon have released their brand new collaboration, “Die Young,” which is actually a remake of late rapper Chinx Drugs song of the same name.
As the artwork suggests (“RIP Chinx”), Chris and Nas bring the title to life and pay homage to the fallen soldiers who’ve lost their lives too soon, while also making a strong political statement in the process.

“Hear a gunshot sound, another black man down / Another innocent killed by the police / Which side are you on?” sings Brown. Later he touches on his own mortality while reflecting on Royalty. “I’m living for my daughter / Cause my baby need a father / Don’t wanna die a young ni**a.”
The singer is currently readying the release of his anticipated new album Heartbreak on a Full Moon. At the beginning of the month, he unveiled a 40-song tracklisting for the project, sparking thoughts that he is plotting to deliver it as a massive double album. Based on the tracklist, “Die Young” does not appear on the project, which makes sense, as it’s basically a remix.

Take a listen to the social conscious collabo HERE



#HIPHOPNEWS: Big Boi Announces ‘Boomiverse’ Release Date
Still booming off his “Mic Jack” and “Kill Jill” singles, Big Boi has announced a release date for his upcoming third album, Boomiverse, which is due June 16.
To celebrate the announcement, the OutKast MC is performing “Mic Jack” on “The Voice” with one of the show’s judges, Adam Levine, this evening (May 16). Plus, fans will be able to Shazam the performance in order to unlock the exclusive premiere of the song’s video.

Just last month, Big Boi performed his new single on “The Tonight Show” with Sleepy Brown in Levine’s place.

Boomiverse, Big Boi’s third album and first since 2012’s Vicious Lies and Dangerous Rumors, is also set to feature Killer Mike, Jeezy, Gucci Mane, CeeLo Green, and Pimp C, with production by Dr. Luke, Scott Storch, DJ Dahi, and Organized Noize.


Ladies Look! Josh Duhamel Goes Shirtless After His Workout
Josh Duhamel takes off his shirt to change into a fresh one after his workout on Monday morning (May 15) in Los Angeles.
The 44-year-old actor put his toned body on display while going shirtless outside by his car.
Josh is working out hard in the gym as he prepares to set off on a press tour for his upcoming movie Transformers: The Last Knight, which hits theaters on June 21. This is his first time appearing in a Transformers movie since 2011.


JANET! Is getting back in SHAPE to PUNISH her ‘State of The World’ Tour!
Hey Janatics HOLD ON MUVA is on her way to deliver her State of The World Tour! The pop star is currently gearing up for the Tour (previously titled Unbreakable), which kicks off Sept. 7 in Lafayette, Louisiana.
According to ET; "Janet is juicing right now and doing the super cleanse next. She is eating a little bit, but just lean proteins and vegetables," the source explained. "This regime will put her back in fighting shape for her tour. She is also going to be working with a trainer to get back in tip-top form."

An additional source previously told ET earlier this month that Jackson is preparing for this to be "her greatest tour ever."
"She'll be coming out full force and unrestricted," the source added. "Janet will begin rigorously dieting. She wants to look her best for herself and her fans."

Get your tickets now at Ticketmaster.com


Report: Beyonce Pregnancy Crisis — Jay Z Hires Live-In Nurse
As Beyonce and Jay Z prepare for the arrival of their newborn twins, the pair is taking extra caution to make sure things are smooth sailing until the delivery date.
According to Radar Online, Jay has hired an around-the-clock, live-in nurse and a team of doctors to care for Beyonce until the twins are born. A source tells the news outlet that given the nature of the singer’s “high risk pregnancy,” the family just wants to be on their toes.

The Queen Bey is officially in her third trimester and could be giving birth any time — some reports even suggest later this month.
Weeks after the February announcement that singer and her hubby are expecting twins, the 35-year-old cancelled her Coachella performance due to doctors’ orders. So even early on, the Houston native was taking precautionary measures to ensure a healthy pregnancy.
And while her pregnancy might have been smooth, the mother to 5-year-old Blue Ivy was still forced to answer to the Internet trolls.

Earlier this month, Bey’s team slammed rumors that Mrs. Carter had lip injections. According to her rep, Yvette Nicole-Schure, Beyonce’s lips are simply swollen due to the effects of pregnancy.

Read Nicole’s full response below:
What do you know about the effects of pregnancy on a woman’s entire body? Please tell me. Did you know that in addition to weight gain there is often a dramatic change in the blood flow in the system and increased fluid causing swelling? Do you know that often women’s gums get swollen? Do you know that it sometimes affects our speech, our ability to chew intently and a host of other things?

But the sacrifice to our faces, our feet and our entire bodies is something we welcome because we bring beautiful humans into the world who will one day combat your hate and negativity. I stood silent during Beyonce’s first pregnancy when you thought it was okay to bully her like the cowards you are, when you accused her of never being pregnant, but I simply cannot this time.

You are the saddest individuals and picking on a pregnant lady is tantamount to possessing the coldest, despicable heart. You need to find something else to do with your time and maybe stop by a store that has happiness on sale because you need to buy some.

WOW!


The Flash star Keiynan Lonsdale: So What! 'I like girls, and I like guys'
The 25-year-old actor, who portrays Wally West/Kid Flash on the CW show, opened up about his sexuality and insecurities in a heartfelt Instagram post.
Keiynan Lonsdale, who stars in The Flash, came out as bisexual in a heartfelt Instagram post.
The 25-year-old actor, who portrays Wally West/Kid Flash on the CW show, announced on Saturday that he was “bored of being insecure, ashamed, scared.”

“I like to change my hair, I like to take risks with how I dress, I like girls, & I like guys (yes), I like growing, I like learning, I like who I am and I really like who I’m becoming,” Lonsdale captioned a photo of himself sitting in the booth of an empty restaurant. “Spent way too many years hating myself, thinking I was less valuable because I was different.. which is just untrue. I gotta take the next step & actually embrace who I am, which is pretty exciting. Not faking s— anymore, not apologizing for falling in love with people no matter their gender.”
I like to change my hair, I like to take risks with how I dress, I like girls, & I like guys (yes), I like growing, I like learning, I like who I am and I really like who I'm becoming. Spent way too many years hating myself, thinking I was less valuable because I was different.. which is just untrue. A couple years ago I was able to accept myself, & it saved my life, but now I've gotten to a new road block & I feel kind of lost. I gotta take the next step & actually embrace who I am, which is pretty exciting. Not faking shit anymore, not apologising for falling in love with people no matter their gender. I've become bored of being insecure, ashamed, scared… no one should feel like that about themselves, especially when there is so much good life to live. Ya know more & more I see so many young people being their best / truest selves, it's fucking inspiring… so what have I been waiting for!? Who knows. Everyone in their own time. I hope we can all learn to embrace who we are & not judge people who aren't exactly the same as us. The truth is we are all family, we're all one. Just love. Keiy. 

“What have I been waiting for!? Who knows. Everyone in their own time,” he wrote. “I hope we can all learn to embrace who we are & not judge people who aren’t exactly the same as us. The truth is we are all family, we’re all one. Just love.”
Lonsdale’s pal Elliot Night, who played Merlin on Once Upon a Time, shared his message on Twitter and wrote, “Could not be prouder of my best friend.”
Later on Saturday, the actor thanked his loved ones and fans for their support.

“Nothing better than happy tears,” he wrote. “The love is beyond measurable, thank you. Don’t forget to give that same love back to yourselves.”


#AMERICANIDOLWARS: Taylor Hicks throws shade at Chris Daughtry, says only winners should judge 'Idol'
(NYDN) Taylor Hicks' blue-eyed soul seems to be green with envy. The season five "American Idol" winner, 40, recently revealed his feelings on ABC's "Idol" reboot, and threw some serious shade at fellow contestant Chris Daughtry, who is reportedly joining the show as a judge.
"I think a winner should be [a judge], personally," he told radio host Domenick Nati on Nati's iHeartRadio show when asked about Daughtry's gig. "What you go through to win the show is a lot different than what you go through when you're third or fourth, or fifth or 10th. If they were going to have a judge from the show who was actually a contestant, I would feel like a winner would be the best suited."

Daughtry famously got the boot from the show after making it to fourth place, losing out to Hicks, Katherine McPhee and Elliott Yamin. But the rocker, 37, made his mark in the music world anyway with several platinum-selling albums that made him the third-most successful "Idol" alum in terms of record sales, after Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood.

Hicks, meanwhile, struggled after his win and, after his debut album, became the lowest-selling winner's album to that point, was dropped by his record label. He then self-released two albums, with the most recent dropping in 2009. He had a Las Vegas residency in 2012.
Daughtry is the third-best selling “Idol” alum. (Richard Shotwell/Richard Shotwell/Invision/AP)
Still, Hicks is confident his experience would make him the perfect candidate to help judge the reboot — even though he remained mum on whether or not he's been approached by ABC.
"I would [consider being a judge]" he said. "I've got some pretty good ideas. We'll see what happens… I'm just going to be tight-lipped about everything. I'm not confirming or denying it."

Past winner Kelly Clarkson is headed to NBC's "The Voice" next season, along with non-winner Jennifer Hudson. Meanwhile, Katy Perry will join Daughtry on the "Idol" panel.


#NEWCOUPLEALERT? Taylor Swift Is Reportedly Dating British Actor Joe Alwyn
Coming up on the anniversary of the PR shooting star that was Hiddleswift, Taylor Swift is reportedly dating British actor Joe Alwyn.

Swift has been spending her hiatus from the spotlight dating Alwyn in North London, according to The Sun, and then confirmed by a source to E! News. The Sun reports “military-like” efforts and disguises to keep the relationship hidden. Alwyn, relatively unknown compared to Swift and her string of A-list exes, starred in the war drama Billy Lynn’s Long Halftime Walk alongside Kristen Stewart, Vin Diesel, and Steve Martin.

Alwyn better start searching for the perfect “I <3 T.S.” tank top — there’s just a month and a half to go until fourth of July.
\

Philadelphia Sues Wells Fargo For Allegedly Overcharging Minority Homebuyers
In a federal lawsuit, Philadelphia accuses Wells Fargo & Co. of issuing predatory loans to more than 1,000 Black and Latino homebuyers in the city since 2004, The Philadelphia Inquirer reports.
The city’s lawsuit, which relies on six former Wells Fargo employees, alleges that the bank overcharged minority borrowers for loans the bank knew or should have known would end in foreclosures, unpaid taxes to the city, and diminished property values. Wells Fargo’s actions violate the federal Fair Housing Act, the suit alleges.

Wells Fargo disputes the claims, calling them “unsubstantiated accusations,” The Inquirer reported.
“These types of cases have been pending in other states and have been rejected by all courts who have addressed the merits of the claims,” bank spokesman James Baum stated, according to the newspaper.

He added that Wells Fargo is “a fair and responsible lender.”
In 2012, Wells Fargo settled a fair lending lawsuit with the U.S. Justice Department. The bank agreed to pay $175 million to resolve allegations that it charged Blacks and Hispanics high rates and fees on mortgages from 2004 through 2009, even though the borrowers qualified for better loans.

It was, at that time, the second largest fair lending settlement in the department’s history.


FROM THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART FILES
‘Say Hello
I guess dogs and cats do get along. Guess we can put that to bed…where it looks like she is on her way to.


EGGPLANT NATION: Meet Ricky Wolf!
Meet Wolf Cub! You know what to do to see them goods. CLICK HERE TO SEE THE PICS and remember they’re NSFW!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN NOR ALTER any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

You’re Welcome!



HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYBODY!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers