5/14/17

SHE SAID WHAT? 😲 Mo'Nique Tells Lee Daniels, Tyler Perry & Oprah 'Suck My D*ck If I Had One'! πŸ‘€


FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!
WTH?!? SHE SAID WHAT? Mo'Nique Tells Lee Daniels, Tyler Perry & Oprah -- 'Suck My D*ck If I Had One'!
She still PETTY! Mo'Nique is still SALTY with director Lee Daniels. Now, she's going in on Tyler Perry and Oprah!

Last night, She did a Mother's Day Comedy Special at the Apollo in Harlem, and took it to a new level of petty!.
Mo went in about her "blackballing," calling it white balling because it's white folks in Hollywood who no longer want to work with her.  
The comedian/actress went off about the falling out from a couple years ago, and ended it by saying they can all, including Tyler and Lady O, can "suck her d*ck"...if she had one.

WATCH!


Oh well I guess her blackballing just got WORSE? Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers