6/26/16

CONGRATS! ❤️JUMPING THE BROOM❤️ JILL SCOTT JUST GOT MARRIED!



CONGRATS: JUMPING THE BROOM JILL SCOTT JUST GOT MARRIED!
Soul singer Jill Scott tied the knot with her beau Mike Dobson this weekend.
The 44-year-old Grammy-winning singer looked stunning showing off her curves in a gorgeous white low-cut gown paired with a silver belt. She wore her hair up with delicate white clips. Just beautiful.
During a speech at the wedding reception, Dobson said, “I teared up when she came…I’m gonna tear up now.”
The groom’s friend DJ Mars shared videos on his Instagram page about the couple jumping the broom.  Mars explained that Dobson had asked him to deejay his wedding last year, but he had no idea that the bride was Jilly from Philly.

“So my man called me a year ago and said, ‘Mars I need you to DJ my wedding…don’t get booked on June 25th 2016! He came to my house and gave me the deposit early, but he didn’t say he was marrying Jill Scott!!!!! Damn homie!!!!!!!!!!,” he wrote.
For the entertainment, iconic rapper Big Daddy Kane performed.

WATCH THIS!
Congratulations to the happy couple!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers