6/9/14

THIS JUST IN: French Montana 'humbly' responds to Tichina Arnold's READ!



THIS JUST IN: French Montana humbly responds to Tichina Arnold’s READING HIM!
BOYEE BYE! “A Day Late And A Dollar Short” actress Tichina Arnold held back nothing when she read Moroccan rapper French Montana after he tried to come for her. Or so she thought.
The former “Martin” star sent for the “Pop That” rapper in the most nice-nasty way after he posted a funny meme of her to his Instagram. In so many words…she let him HAVE in the classiest way possible.

Now, French Montana has responded to “Pam’s” read and according to him, he was just reposting a funny picture…like the rest of us on Instagram. He said,

I didn't make this picture I just reposted it like a million other people, don't use me to plug your charity I use to be a fan Pam. I was shocked to see this pic I am not disrespecting you stay blessed.

UMMMM SORRY FRENCH POODLE YOU TRIED IT! And she isn’t using YOU to plug a damn charity. It’s established. And answer the question What are you doing with your so called celebrity status besides showing up in expensive clothing, screwing Keith I meant Khloe Kardashian and guest appearing on rappers music. WHAT ARE YOU DOING with it?

Don’t get mad because she caught YOU and YOU got read. Now lesson learn don’t come for seasoned folks unless the send for you.

HMMMMMMM, I Don’t think he was ready for Pam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers