6/29/14

Uh Oh? T-Boz responds to Rihanna: B*TCH ‘You know where to find me’



T-Boz responds to Rihanna: ‘You know where to find me’
T-Boz of TLC isn’t interested in any kind of social media feud with pop star Rihanna. The two became embroiled in controversy earlier this month after T-Boz and her bandmate Chilli were asked about the singer’s penchant for appearing topless. While neither member of TLC mentioned Rihanna by name, T-Boz did bemoan the fact that so many stars are “posting half-naked pictures of themselves on Twitter and Instagram. It’s just crazy, almost like you are dying for attention.”

Rihanna responded, as she typically does, by posting retorts on Twitter and Instagram. One dismissed “an old thot” and another was an image of TLC posing topless in their younger days.
But T-Boz told TMZ she has no issue with Rih-Rih–unless Rihanna wants there to be one.

“I wasn’t talkin’ ‘bout her then and I ain’t talkin’ ‘bout her now,” T-Boz says in a TMZ interview. “That’s irrelevant. I ain’t even got time to waste on that.”

“There was just her exchange,” T-Boz added, in reference to Rihanna. “I don’t do Twitter beefs. I’m a grown-ass woman. OK. If you wanna holler, you know where to find me. It ain’t hard. It ain’t hard. Not at all and you know what I mean. OK?”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers