6/5/14

HIP HOP BEEF: Funk Master Flex -VS- Dame Dash?



Dame Dash Tells Funkmaster Flex to Come See About Him “Beef”
Well Funkmaster Flex has ruffled some of Dame Dash’s feathers the other night when he was on air. It appears that Flex was going to air some dirty laundry about him and he made an announcement via Twitter for everyone to tune in..

Reports Vlad:
The famed Hot 97 radio personality came to Joie’s defense and had some other choice words for Dash, to which the music mogul responded to. Dame said that he would never come between a man and his issues with someone else, and offered to talk things out face to face.
“Hey @djfunkflex would not have an issue with another man over another man… I believe a man should speak up for himself and I really hope you would never desrespect me over another man I’m 43 so what I will do is give you an interview live where you can ask me any question you want and joi can as well…I was wondering who was gonna defend him from our culture… Funny that’s is you but…but I think you should have called me out of respect…but well talk about that face to face like men…your over 40 as well.”

First of all Hot 97 is doing whatever it takes for ratings and it’s obvious…. It’s not even officially summer and it’s already hot in these streets…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers