4/9/14

Nicki Minaj comes for Malcom X Daughter on new track CHI-RAQ!



SHOTS FIRED: Nicki Minaj comes for Malcom X Daughter on new track CHI-RAQ!
After all the controversy surrounding Nicki Minaj’s use of Malcom X’s iconic photo as the cover art for “Lookin A** N*gga,” Nicki has responded (again) on a recently released track “Chi-Raq” featuring rapper Lil Herb.

Nicki did apologize to the family of the late Malcom X family for using his likeness for her artwork for ‘Looking A** N*gga” well there must be more beefing going on Now Nicki is addressing the controversy again on the Vinylz, Boi-1da and Allen Ritter produced track rapping,

“Malcolm X’s daughter came at me / Lookin ass ni**as ain’t happy/rolled out with some Latin Kings and some eses in them plain khaki’s”

And the YMCMB First Lady also hinted at releasing new music every week until her upcoming album The Pink Print is released:

“I always got a trick up my sleeve. I might give you a new trick every week until this album drop. I don’t know. I figured they want some more, I’m gone give you some more.”

Listen:

HMMMMM, Gurl is pushing the promotion to it’s limits. Tho, I’m not gonna lie I love that new natural look of hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers