4/30/14

He sang Hezekiah Walker's 'Every Praise' Until his kidnapper set him FREE!



This 10 year old Kid Sang ‘Every Praise’ Song Until His Kidnapper Set Him Free!
Willie Myrick, 10, was kidnapped from his Atlanta, Ga. home but let go when he wouldn’t stop singing gospel music.

Myrick was abducted from his Atlanta, Georgia driveway while he played with his pet Chihuahua. A stranger pulled up, lured him to his car with an offer of money, then grabbed the boy when he got close enough and sped off, according to police.
But young Willie made it clear from the get-go…He wasn’t going out like that.
“He was cursing at me telling me to shut up and didn’t want to hear a word from me,” Myrick told WSB-TV. “He said if I told anyone, he would hurt me, like in a bad way.”

But it was the indirect assistance from Grammy-award winner, Hezekiah Walker, that helped his young fan escape his captor.
For three straight hours young Willie sang, “Every Praise,” the artists popular gospel song. Willie did not let the constant threats from the kidnapper daunt him in any way. He just kept on singing.
Finally, having had enough, the kidnapper let him out of the car in East Point.
“He opened the door and threw me out,” the 10-year-old said. “He told me not to tell anyone.”
When word of young Myrick’s survival got out, his church celebrated the victory on his 10th birthday.
Bishop Hezekiah Walker, who heard about the incident, showed up; flying in from New York to Atlanta to celebrate with the child in the church’s crowded sanctuary.
“It’s just emotional to me because you never know who you’re going to touch,” Walker told ABC News. “I just wanted to hug him and tell him I love him. I really believe God spoke through me to save that young man’s life.”

Watch the video to the song that saved Willie’s life, Hezekiah Walkers, “Every Praise”.\
WATCH:
Also hears a pic of the perp!
If you know this man call the Atlanta or Georgia State PD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers