4/5/14

Is Beyonce's Little Step Brother headed to a HOMELESS SHELTER?



Is Beyonce's Step Brother headed to the nearest Homeless Shelter?
Last month Mathew Knowles had his child support order for his three-year-old son Nixon slashed from  $12k a month to $2,400 a month retroactively, saving him from making child support payments the next two years
Now Nixon's mother says they're headed to the homeless shelter and Beyonce hasn't lifted a finger to help… 

Alexsandra tells In Touch Magazine
“I can’t imagine how Beyoncé feels knowing she has a homeless brother. I know if I were in the same position, I would reach out. Maybe she is too busy.”
“Nixon deserves to know his family, and I hope one day he will meet his sister Beyoncé.”
Well I hope he'll meet her too. But it is not Beyonce’s responsibility to get involved in this matter. It has nothing to do with her. Unfortunately you slept with a BUM. If he treats you like this! All the best Hon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers