10/8/13

Chante Moore: I will NOT defend Gay Rumors about Kenny!



Chante Moore Explains Why She Wont Defend Or Address Kenny Lattimore Gay Rumors
Its officially a wrap for R&B Divas: LA, but buzz about some of the show’s break-out stars continue. Specifically, a few of us are still fascinated with Chante Moore’s relationship with her ex-hubby, Kenny Lattimore. In an interview with Juicy, the singer talks about rumors about her ex’s sexuality saying that she’s unsure of where the rumors originated.

She explained:
I don’t know where they [sexuality rumors] started. I wasn’t personal friends with him for long. I was an acquaintance before we dated so I don’t know anything about that. That really isn’t a comfortable thing to talk about. Being that he isn’t my husband anymore, I leave it up to him to answer because that’s his life.
She also explains that she doesn’t feel like Kenny overshadowed what she was trying to achieve on the show:
No, not at all. He isn’t somebody that I really want to talk about. I’m still pissed off about stuff that happened but it [child custody battle] was something that happened. Otherwise it wouldn’t have been something that I brought up.  If you want to know any more about what happened about my relationship buy my album because I wrote a whole album about it on Moore is More. Check the record because there’s things that I won’t talk about that I will sing about.

Well?????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers