4/28/13

Shemar Moore is dishing Tea's on Women he dated in Hollywood!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Shemar Moore Talks Industry Women He’s Dated: ‘I Fell Hard For Halle’
These days Shemar Moore may be known as ‘that guy from Criminal Minds,’ but some old schoolers can remember a time where he was the soap opera pretty boy whose body made for great poster art on wall. Shemar recently caught up with BET for a trip down memory lane and began dishing the tea on what it was like to date industry women like Halle Berry and Toni Braxton. He also talked about his current bachelor status, while saying that he’s still single at age 43 by choice and he’s just waiting for the right time and the right woman.

Check out excerpts from the interview below.
On his relationship with Toni Braxton and Halle Berry
[Toni Braxton] was my first Hollywood relationship. I was a baby, I did not know s***. I had just graduated from college, I had no money and I was on Young and the Restless. She called my agent when she was shooting a video in Miami, and it just went from there. I was like the little kid who found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It was a wild ride with Toni. She would never sing for me, though. That always bothered me.

[Halle] was the first woman to really knock my socks off. I fell hard for Halle. A lot of people now know we dated, but we had to keep it hush-hush at the time because she was fresh off her divorce from David Justice. I’m still grateful for that relationship. I was smitten not just because of who she was, but because we were so similar in so many ways. She was biracial, she was kind of going through the same things I was in Hollywood. Toni was a fun ride, but Halle was a necessary experience. It made me much stronger as a man, and knowing the caliber of woman I want in the future.

On whether he has any regrets dating Halle Berry
No, none at all. She’s a tough cookie. I’m glad she’s got a family now. If this love she’s got with this guy is real, then that’s what she needs.

When asked whether he plans to settle down any time soon, he responded:
It’s no accident that I’m not married and don’t have kids yet. Because despite what I’ve achieved in my career, I’m always wondering when somebody’s gonna tap me on the shoulder and say, “OK, the gig is up.” I don’t mind being uncomfortable. In fact, I like being uncomfortable, picking up and moving, and all that. But, it’s not exactly the best scenario for a family. Of course, I want to be able to share that with somebody one day. When I do tie the knot, it will be one time, for good.

Read more over at BET

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers