4/3/13

Another Young Queen has come for Kevin Clash! in a LAWSUIT!


Ex-Elmo Puppeteer Kevin Clash, Gets Hit With A Fifth Sexual-Abuse Lawsuit
Looks likes when it rain it pours, a fifth person has come forward accusing former Elmo voice actor Kevin Clash of inappropriate sexual conduct with a minor, according to the Daily Mail.
Kevin Kiadii claims to have been only 16-years-old when he and Clash met for their dalliances, which he says included full penetration.  Kiadii told the Daily Mail in an exclusive interview he was not only coerced by Clash but also reveals how the former puppeteer’s fetish was allegedly that of the role of a father figure to the then boy. Kiadii, who is now 25, told reporters Clash knew he was a minor when they met. The young man also states Clash claimed all throughout their sexual tryst that he was 28-years-old instead of revealing his actual age, which was 43.
According to his Kiadii lawyer, he was a young by exploring his sexuality – not looking for sex but for friends and understanding on gay chat lines.

It was on once such chatline that the two met back in 2004.
After speaking for more than a hour, Mr Kiadii alleged Clash offered to send a limousine to pick up the boy from his Brooklyn home and bring him to his Upper West Side apartment.
Mr Kiadii said: ‘When I arrived at his apartment I was flabbergasted by how beautiful everything was. He met me with a hug and was very affectionate and everything was very lavish.’

He continued: ‘He liked to play games. I would say his fetish is that he likes to play the role of the father. He wants you to feel real comfortable.’
The make-up artist is aware that his decision to file a suit will make him a target for criticism. ‘I would go to his [Clash’s] apartment in the Upper West Side and the doorman would buzz me up at all hours.

‘I look young now and I’m sure I looked a lot younger than my years then. I’m pretty sure I wasn’t the first underage boy to go up there. I just feel like everyone was in on it.’

LORD IT JUST DOESN’T STOP!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers