4/25/13

IT'S TEA TIME KIDS: Is Lil B Really Gay?



IT'S TEA TIME KIDS: Is Lil B Really Gay?
As with any rumor I receive I like to stress the point that everything posted in this article is "alleged", "sourced" and strictly "hearsay". Nothing is fact until proven otherwise. So with that said, my disclaimer is as follows:

The views and opinions are NOT the views and opinions of The Chronicles of Efrem. That said The homies at HHGS received an email from a person who goes by the name of Negrito Graziano (He's the dude photo'd above alongside Lil B) claiming that he had some suspect messages from Lil B wanting to "allegedly" see him and have sex with him. Now, it sounds like some Butch queen trolling for attention aka Miss Hollywood from Kerry Rhodes fame but the brother had screen shots of the messages which is why the story is being paid attention to.

Negrito Graziano's story below: Now the back story about the tweets below:
This is basically how it started, I tweeted him and said that some of his shit inspires me and I understand the meaning of who he his. Then outta nowhere he follows me and retweeted me.

At first I was like ohh it's nothin he follows a lot of people. Then I dm'd him thanks for the follow you know, he goes I love your stuff. I love you fam. I'm like "huh??" Then he goes into his name and I'm still in a daze like is this real right now..... But it was as real as it gets. Soo I went along with it for nothing, then once I went along with it he starts trying to speak to me...

I gave him my number and he called me blocked. I answered and he was like it's Brandon Lil B.....I was in so much shock......so we conversed when he was free for a few weeks. I told him I don't care about his money and so I guess he just stopped calling me. Then I got a dm like he wants to see me....and he would pay for everything. He would call me his shorty all the time. He tries to front like he's not gay he wanted to have sex with me he would say it on the phone all the time.... he's also a bottom on top of that......

Again, I'm not sure how true this story even is, but it's what is gathering HEAT on the web! So what do you guys think of this story?

1 comment:

  1. olympusman2004@yahoo.comApril 25, 2013 at 6:30 PM

    Its bs. First he said and hes a bottom on top of that. Thats when he lost me

    ReplyDelete

Followers