4/26/13

Mr Janet Jackson Shuts Down Those Extravagant Wedding Rumors!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Wissam Al Mana Shuts Down Rolex Rumors
Before it was revealed that Janet Jackson and billionaire Wissam Al Mana were already married, rumors spread that Janet and Wissam were planning an over the top no expenses spared wedding with Rolex watches being given to every guest.

Wissam shuts down the rumors making it clear excess is not his style...

 From Quatar Today
Q: Describe your personal style:
A: Let me start by telling what is not my personal style. There are a lot of rumors in the media that were started in gossip magazines about me throwing this huge lavish wedding that would cost millions and that I would be giving out gold Rolexes to all the guests. They are fabricated lies. Firstly, I don't even like Rolex watches and personally think gold Rolex watches are tacky. I would never have a lavish wedding because it is not my style, nor would I feel right about it given the poverty that plagues our world. I would much rather give that money to charity, to people who are starving or living in war stricken areas like Syria. what I find very strange is that the Arab media amongst others basically sourced their information from the National Enquirer, out of all magazines.
So There!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers