12/29/12

FOOLYWANG: New Show Shawty Lo's 'All My Babies Mommas'!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

SERIOUSLY? Rapper Shawty Lo Lands Reality Show Called ‘All My Babies’ Mamas’!
I betcha didn’t know that Atlanta rapper Shawty Lo (real name Carlos Walker) has 11 kids, with 10 baby mamas. I also betcha didn’t know that initially, he was casted for Love & Hip Hop Atlanta, but wasn’t allowed to participate because of his criminal record.
But lucky him, his chance at reality TV fame is not over. Deadline reports that a new reality show on Oxygen, called ‘All My Babies’ Mamas’, has been ordered. The site reports:
Oxygen Media has greenlighted for production All My Babies’ Mamas (working title), a one-hour unscripted special from former top MTV executives-turned-producersTony DiSanto and Liz Gateley.
Check out the rumored trailer below and chime in on whether you’ll tune in:


Slated to premiere next spring, the special chronicles the complicated lives of one man, his children’s mamas, and their army of children, capturing the highs and lows of this extreme ‘blended family’ as they navigate their financially and emotionally connected lives. All My Babies’ Mamas, which in success will likely serve as a backdoor pilot, will be produced by DiSanto and Gateley’s company DiGa Vision.

SIMPLY FOOLYWANG PERSONIFIED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers