12/12/12

Tamar Braxton: I have Vitiligo like Michael Jackson! SURE GIRL!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! 

FOOLYWANG PERSONIFIED: Tamar Braxton Responds To Skin Bleaching Rumors, Says She Has Vitiligo
Over the past few years, Tamar Braxton has been shielding off rumors of skin bleaching as her skin became noticeably lighter during her stint on reality TV. Now, her and her hubby Vince have decided to speak out.  In a new interview with Bossip, Tamar has revealed that she does not bleach her skin while also denying that she has “changed her face.”
I just want to know what time do I have to do that. If you really think about it, we’ve been shooting ‘Braxton Family Values’ for two years and then in between that it was ‘Tamar & Vince,’ and now we’re back into production with ‘Braxton Family Values.’ So when did she change her face? I just think I grew up and I don’t look the same that I did when I was 19. I don’t think any of us do.’

In the interview, Vince also added that Tamar was suffering from the same skin disease as Michael Jackson – vitiligo.

It just sounds stupid. […] I tell her not to read because its so ignorant, its just not appropriate, its wrong  and you can’t satisfy everybody. We know what goes on in our household. I would never be in a relationship with a vain person like that. Actually, Tamar has the same thing that Michael Jackson had.

Sure Girl!....LOL…WATCH:


In case you forgot what she looked like…LOOK BELOW!
Meanwhile, Tamar’s new single ‘Love & War‘ is the #1 single on Itunes.
Congrats!!!

1 comment:

Followers