12/18/12

R.H.o.A’s Porscha Stewart her Hubby Kordell and those GAY RUMORS!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

R.H.o.A’s  Porscha Stewart her Hubby Kordell and those GAY RUMORS!
This past Monday one of RHOA’s newest faces, Porscha Stewart, visited Power 105′s ‘The Breakfast’. The 31-year-old reality star (who is married to ex-NFL’er Kordell Stewart) dished on Kenya Moore, rumors that her hubby was formerly gay and other controversy surrounding this season.
Peep a few excerpts:
If it was tacky that her husband gave her a gift, during her charity event:
I didn’t get to spend my birthday with my girls…I was putting the event together. He brought a nice little check for us.

If she thinks Kenya is jealous of her:
I’ll tell you what’s real funny, she’s telling me that I’m jealous. I will say ‘envy’ and that’s a spirit.
On why she keeps referring to Kenya as ‘old’:
Age would not have been an issue, until she started calling me a ‘little girl’.

If she believes that Kenya and Walter had a fake relationship:
It didn’t look right, it was off, it just seemed like it was force. Just, the chemistry was totally off.
Charlemange brought up the GAY rumors telling Porsha,
"You know, there were a lot a gay rumors about Kordell at one point, they said he got caught in the park in Pittsburgh and that the police didn’t want to turn him in because he was the star quarterback at the time."  If she’s ever asked him (her husband) about the gay rumors:
There’s been some rumors about me this fast. I know my husband. I know a real man and I know when someone probably not.

If Kim used the ‘N-word’, during their argument, on camera:
For me, it kinda sounded like it.

Check out the full interview below:


Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers