12/4/12

Rob Kardashian BLASTS! Rita Ora claims she slept with 20 Men!?


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! 

SERIOUSLY!?!: Rob Kardashian GOES OFF on Rita Ora For Cheating On Him....With 20 Dudes?! 
Drama!  And this time it's with the male Kardashian.  Rob K. just put his UK bombshell singer of a girlfriend, Rita Ora, on BLAST.  Find out how he just told the entire world how homegirl chopped down plenty of other men while they were together 
Gotta love a cheater story with a man scorned.  Rob Kardashian, the youngin of the Kardashian crew and only male (besides Bruce) of the Kardashian/Jenner crew, is in his feelings today. 
He posted some tweets detailing why he's so disgusted with his girlfriend Rita Ora.  And it's all because of her cheating ways.  Interestingly, the two only recently went public with their relationship--posting kissy pics with each other (above)--in the last couple months after dating for several months. 

So what alleged ho-activites are Rob revealing?  That Ms. "R.I.P." singer Rita slept with more than 20 dudes while she was his girlfriend.  So we assume...Rob & Rita are now over: 
Burn!  The Def Jam chick has been trying to plaster herself all over the industry in every magazine, concert, performance, red carpet possible to really make her career happen.  Maybe this publicity could help.  Or maybe not. 
Meanwhile, 'Rita Whora' is currently trending on Twitter.  And Rob deleted all of his tweets (including these) except for two from a few days ago.  Womp... 
However, The sweetheart blogger from DC Jasmine of The Jasmine Brand said it best!. Read below what she said! 
here’s the back story. Rita Ora and Rob Kardashian were dating. Apparently, things have gone awry and their relationship is over. No big deal, right? Nah. Rob hops on twitter and decides to air Rita’s body count on social media. And while this is nothing new, for some strange reason it irritated me more than usual. Three reasons why: 

Rob’s last name is Kardashian. The only reason why we know who he is, is because of his famous sister, Kim Kardashian. And how do we know who she is? Because of a sex tape with Ray J. The media has run Kim’s name thru the mud because of her sex tape, marriage and relationships to Reggie Bush and Kayne West. Unfortunately, she’s been labeled as promiscuous. And to this end, Rob should be HELLA sensitive about blasting a woman, whom he obviously loved and cared about, in public. 
‘Memba, Adrienne? Once upon a time, Rob dated a singer-turned-reality-star named Adrienne Bailon. Rumor has it that Rob cheated on Adrienne. Matter of fact, Rob admitted this bit of information. Are we judging him for being intimate with another women outside of his relationship with Adrienne? Absolutely not. We’re just noting that he’s not an angel. 
Bamma. Men that share private information about their ex-girlfriends, on places like twitter, are corny. 
I apologize if I’m outta line. Kinda igged me. Feel free to let me know if I’m off base here. 
Monday evening, Rob continued his twitter shade to Rita Ora. More tweets below:

**UPDATE** Rita responds: Meanwhile, in an interview with Glamour, Rita Ora explains why she and Rob are no longer together:

‘I’m not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn’t work because I was never there. I was like a ghost. I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly – especially at the moment, when there’s so much going on.’

She continued:
‘In 22 years, there’s been nothing. I have had young fascinations but never love. I think it’s my only weakness. I’m scared of letting my guard down, and if I feel in love with someone now, he’d have to try ten times harder to break it down. I only need three things from a guy – for him to make me laugh, tell me I’m beautiful once in a while, and be there for me.’

This punk needs to have his azz beat! He worse than his sisters! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers