7/10/24

The Daily Buzz For Jul 11 ☕📰☕

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!

#MAGFAB: Sha’Carri Richardson Is on the Cover of Vogue Ahead of the 2024 Olympics
I’m not back; I’m better. – Sha’Carri Richardson
As Sha’Carri Richardson gears up for the Paris Olympics, she has graced the cover of Vogue’s August 2024 digital edition.

During the June Olympic Trials, Richardson emerged victorious, securing her spot in the 2024 USA Outdoor Track and Field Championships. She successfully defended her title as the US national champion in the 100-meter race and set a new record for the fastest time in the world this year.

Seeing Sha’Carri Richardson at the 2024 Summer Olympics is a huge deal. Sha’Carri has been eagerly anticipating the opportunity to show the world what she’s capable of.
She was primed for her big moment after securing a spot in the Games. However, her hopes were dashed when she tested positive for THC metabolites and received a one-month suspension, causing her to miss out on competing in the 100-meter event at the Tokyo Olympics.

Back in 2021, when this was all going down, Sha’Carri revealed in an interview with NBC that she used the substance after finding out that her biological mother had passed away. “It sent me into a state of emotional panic,” she said then. “I didn’t know how to control my emotions or deal with my emotions during that time.”

Richardson, who was brought up by her grandmother, explained that she found out about her mother’s passing while being interviewed by a reporter in Oregon at the Olympic trials. At the time, Sha’Carri posted on X the words, “I am human.”

Paris, Here She Comes

Her Vogue cover and performance in the Olympic trials are just a lead-up to her comeback, although Richardson herself isn’t characterizing it as that. In her cover interview with Vogue, she reiterated a mantra she’s held onto this year: “I’m not back; I’m better.”


#RHOA: Rapper Future Dragged Into ‘RHOA’ Star Porsha Williams’ Bitter Divorce With Simon Guobadia
Porsha Williams‘ divorce from Simon Guobadia intensifies as the 60-year-old Nigerian entrepreneur demands clarity on her relationships, including one with rapper Future. Legal documents obtained by RadarOnline.com reveal Simon’s request for RHOA star Porsha, 43, to disclose intimate details of their marriage and financial situation.

In his recent filing, Simon seeks answers regarding the validity of their prenuptial agreement. He has asked Porsha to admit or deny allegations that she married him “for his money” and whether she “cheated” during their marriage. Additionally, Simon wants Porsha to address claims that the prenup was “unfair” and that she “fraudulently induced” him into signing it.

The documents request a laundry list of information, suggesting that Simon is deeply scrutinizing their relationship’s foundations. He has pressed for Porsha to reveal the nature of her interactions with rapper Future, adding another layer of complexity to the case.

This legal battle follows a highly publicized relationship and subsequent separation, with both parties seeking to clarify their positions. As the court case progresses, Porsha faces mounting pressure to respond to these serious allegations. The divorce war promises to unveil more revelations, shedding light on the contentious nature of their split and the underlying issues that led to their marriage’s breakdown.


#MusicNews:Mary J. Blige Confirms New Music on the Way

Earlier this year, Mary J. Blige teased that a new project is coming this summer. While the mysterious work hasn’t materialized yet, the Queen of Hip-Hop Soul has shared an exciting update with her fans.
Blige took to social media to inform her followers that fresh tunes are on the horizon.

“Black Butterfly. New music coming soon,” Blige wrote in an Instagram caption for a photo slide of her rocking a Ray Of Gold Print ensemble by Roberto Cavalli. 
As indicated above, Blige teased that a project was coming this year in an Audacy Check In with Big Tigger of Atlanta’s V-103. “I’m working on a project,” Blige told Tigger. “Something nice for my fans.”

Blige didn’t share many details about the project. However, she mentioned that it has more hip-hop soul and is less experimental, like her 2014 gem, The London Sessions. 
“That’s what I do,” she said. “I tried The London Sessions, which was not a bad thing because I love music, period. But this is what I do.”

In an April interview with People, Blige hinted that her next project may be her final. “It’s probably my last studio album,” Blige said. She also shared what’s been keeping her creativity going for this new era. 
“I believe in love for myself, love for life, love for happiness, love for God, love for peace. Know that life is full of ups and downs, and roll with the punches because life is important,” Blige said. 
Blige’s next project will follow her 14th album, Good Morning Gorgeous, released Feb. 11, 2022. 


#HipHopNews: Ye Claims He’s Retiring From Professional Music, Doesn’t Know What Else to Do
Rich The Kid shared on Instagram a screenshot of a recent exchange he had with the artist formerly known as Kanye West. In the texts, which can be seen below, the Chicago rapper informs Rich he is getting out of the music game.
"I'm retiring from professional music," Ye texted. "Not sure what else to do."

Rich questioned Ye's decision in follow-up messages. "Retire? Why?" he countered. "The ppl need you the music you & Ty & we have made was the biggest stamp in the culture to this date in 2024...Drop Ye about mine & V2 and we do it all over again the kids need you big bra maybe some time to chill but retiring ain't it."

If Ye responded, Rich did not share the retort.

Rappers have retired and unretired so many times in the past, that the validity of Ye's claims will no doubt draw side-eyes. If accurate, it may mean the long-awaited Vultures 2 album doesn't see the light of day. Ye and Ty Dolla $ign's Vultures 1 album toppped the charts when it was released back in February, as did the album single "Carnival" featuring Playboi Carti and Rich The Kid.


Meagan Good’s Friends Offered Advice On Dating Jonathan Majors Amid Assault Trial

Meagan Good has revealed that, while she was warned against dating Jonathan Majors amid his assault trial with ex-girlfriend Grace Jabbari, she chose to do so anyway.

The Harlem star shared her perspective on her current relationship on Today with Hoda and Jenna, where she was asked if friends advised her to hold off on dating the Creed III actor “to see how everything kinda shakes out” with his trial, as he was charged with two counts of assault in the third degree, one count of harassment in the second degree, and one count of aggravated harassment when they began dating. He was ultimately found guilty on two of the four charges.

“Uh, yeah every friend advised me, but at the end of the day, one thing I know is I can always look at myself in the mirror when I trust my spirit, when I trust God, when I ask God, and when I move to the beat of my own drum,” she explained. She went on to say that, while she takes her loved one’s advice into account, she ultimately has to live her own life.

“I can always look and say, ‘OK, I’m proud of that.’ No matter whatever happens, I have peace in my heart, and I have harmony in my heart,” she said before adding that only she can “give God an account of what I did, and so I wanna be responsible for the choices that I make, and I also wanna live the life that I wanna live.”

She went on to gush over her relationship with the Lovecraft Country star, sharing, “The support we’ve been able to give each other, the pouring into each other, the honest conversations, the love, the respect, just the care and the thoughtfulness, it’s just been really wonderful.”

The Q&A follows the New York premiere of Good’s new film, Divorce In The Black, and Majors being recognized for his perseverance at the Hollywood Unlocked Impact Awards.
Speaking of the accusations against him during his acceptance speech, Majors shared with tears in his eyes, “As a Black man in the criminal justice system, I felt anger, I felt sadness, hurt, surprise. When they snatched me up out of my apartment in handcuffs…I didn’t feel like Jonathan Majors, Mr. Creed, Mr. Kang; I felt like a little scared, weak boy, despite the support and evidence that was in my favor, I knew sh*t was bad. And it was bad because of who I was and what I am. This is what happens to Black people all too often.”


Marlon Wayans Files For Joint Custody Of 18-Month-Old Daughter
Marlon Wayans has filed court documents seeking joint custody of Axl Wayans, his 18-month-old daughter, whom he shares with his ex, Brittany Moreland.
In March, Brittany filed a petition seeking Axl’s full legal and physical custody.

She stated that the child spends “95 percent of their time with me and 5 percent of their time with the other parent.”
Brittany Moreland, 34, also requested $2,000 per month to cover child care, and she asked the court to establish visitation for Marlon.

Marlon Wayans told The Shade Room: All love, all God. The baby isn’t a secret. The mama has been posted.
But I chose to keep the baby’s private life private. Ain’t nobody’s business.
Social media is toxic and dangerous, and I’d like to keep her peace.

The 51-year-old comedian and actor didn’t appreciate being referred to as a “visitor” regarding his daughter.
Do you pay all that money per month and be called a ‘visitor?’
Do the math. This is delusional. I will let the lawyers and God do what they do.
I’ll be creating art from a broken heart. I got nothing but love.

Even when it’s bad, it’s good…it’s GOD.It’s the classic case of a good, loving, responsible father shelling out over $18k per month for a one-year-old, and an entitled woman decides she wants more.
My mama and dem would’ve lost their minds for $2k.

From his previous relationship with Angela Zackery, Marlon Wayans is also a proud father to his sons, Kai Wayans and Shawn Wayans.


Gypsy Rose Blanchard Is Pregnant, Expecting First Child With Boyfriend Ken Urker

In an unexpected turn of events, Gypsy Rose Blanchard has announced that she is expecting her first child with boyfriend Ken Urker.
Blanchard, 32, who endured years of medical abuse at the hands of her mother Dee Dee and played a role in her 2015 death, shared her exciting news in a YouTube video titled “I’m Pregnant, My Journey So Far” on Tuesday, July 9.

“I know the rumors have been flying around for quite some time now,” Gypsy said in the video, “and I’m happy to announce that I am 11 weeks pregnant.”
She expressed excitement about the unplanned pregnancy and looked forward to welcoming their baby in January 2025.
Addressing concerns from her followers, Gypsy Rose Blanchard acknowledged the doubts some might have about her readiness for motherhood.
“I don’t know if anyone’s really ready to be a mother,” she said.
With emotion, she spoke about her desire to provide her child with the love and care she missed in her own childhood.

“I am a mother now, I am happy, and I just want to be a good mother for my child. I want to be everything my mother wasn’t.”
Blanchard’s journey to this moment has been tumultuous.
While serving time in prison for her role in her mother’s death, she began a relationship with Ken Urker, initially as pen pals.
Urker proposed in 2018, but their relationship ended before her release in 2023.

At the time, Blanchard was married to Ryan Anderson, whom she wed while in prison.
Following her release, her marriage to Anderson dissolved, and she reconnected with Urker.
In May, Blanchard opened up to PEOPLE about rekindling her romance with Urker.

“Ken and I reconnected as friends,” she explained. “We had kept a friendship for the longest time. He was in a relationship. I was with Ryan, and so we were living different lives with respect to our partners.”
Blanchard’s stepmother, Kristy Blanchard, played a significant role in bringing the couple back together.
“It’s all my fault, and I’ll gladly take the blame. I wanted them back together,” she told PEOPLE. “Gypsy will finally get her happily ever after.”

Urker is moving to New Orleans to be with Blanchard, and the couple is eagerly anticipating the arrival of their baby.
Despite her challenging past, Blanchard is confident in her ability to be a loving mother.
“I have learned what not to do. I have no concerns about my parenting when it comes to that,” she affirmed.
Someone said Gypsy wasn’t going to let her husband stand in the way of her becoming a baby mama.

Congrats!


Chris Brown Calls Out 'Scary' Stalker For Making Death Threats To His Dance Crew

Chris Brown's fame came with obsessed fans. On Tuesday, July 9, the "Under the Influence" hitmaker shared on Instagram videos of his alleged stalker threatening to kill the R&B singer and his dance crew.
In one of the clips, the stalker, whose Instagram username is chrisbrownzwife777, recalled an incident with one of Chris Brown's backup dancers during a show in 2023. Things later took an awry turn when the stalker said that she could understand why people bring guns into shows.

"Man, wait til I get my money right," she warned, adding, "If I gotta join a gang, if I gotta do some s**t I don't care."
What's worse was the stalker then declared her desire to kill the said dancer. "Where can I legally kill, because I'm coming for you," she said. "As soon as I can. Might be twenty years from now." The stalker, who has since deactivated her Instagram page, also idealized the day that they can "legally kill."

The stalker, who claimed she used to serve time for assault and battery in Florida, additionally shared a photo of her and Chris at a meet-and-greet event.
In response to the videos, Breezy couldn't help but be concerned. "I'm not tryna be mean at all. But this s**t is scary!" so the musician wrote.

Internet users were equally spooked. "Hell nah. With the username alone I’d be scared," one commented. Another opined, "Truly the scariest part of fame and being famous period. Hopefully someone steps in and gives her the help she needs before it (Gods forbid ) gets to a more serious point."

Chris himself is no stranger to stalkers. Back in 2022, an alleged stalker drove a White Tesla onto the star's property before crashing into a truck. "Another stalker," he said at the time. "This time these folks done ran into somebody s**t. Look like the Hulk just placed this truck on top this Tesla."


Rihanna's Son RZA Joins Father A$AP Rocky During Savage X Fenty Photo Shoot
Rihanna and A$AP Rocky's eldest son, RZA, captivated fans with his adorable appearance as a model for Savage X Fenty Classics underwear. The two-year-old posed on his father's shoulders, wearing matching black tank tops and boxers. A$AP Rocky proudly displayed his own stylish physique in the same outfit.

Fans commented on the father-son duo's charm, with some noticing A$AP Rocky's intricate cornrows spelling out "DAD." This personal touch added a sentimental touch to the shoot.

This marks RZA's second modeling endeavor, as he previously featured in Bottega Veneta's "Portraits of Fatherhood" campaign alongside his sibling and father. Rihanna and A$AP Rocky also welcomed their second child, Riot Rose, in August 2023.

Rihanna's Savage X Fenty brand, founded in 2018, has garnered recognition for its innovative style and inclusivity. Despite fans eagerly anticipating new music from Rihanna, who last released an album in 2016, they are captivated by her family's modeling endeavors.

According to sources, Rihanna is actively involved in her children's lives and values her role as a mother. She has expressed her desire for a larger family, aiming to give her daughter a sibling. RZA's first word was "hey," showcasing the toddler's linguistic development. He now enjoys songs like "Penguins Salute", "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" and "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes".


Ellen DeGeneres Says She's 'Done' After Upcoming Netflix Special
Ellen DeGeneres appears to be hinting at retirement. Last week, the 66-year-old comedian returned to the stage for a three-night stand-up show in Santa Rosa, Calif. at the Luther Burbank Center for the Arts while on her Ellen’s Last Stand…Up tour.

During the show on Monday (July 1), Ellen talked about her talk show getting canceled, her two years away from the spotlight, and teased that she’ll be retiring in the near future.
“Let me catch you up on what’s been going on with me since you last saw me. I got chickens. Oh yeah, and I got kicked out of show business for being mean,” Ellen said, according to SFGate.

She went on share how the drastic change affected her after being on air for 19 years, noting that she now realizes her sensitivity.
“I used to say, ‘I don’t care what people say about me,’” Ellen admitted. “Now I realize I said that during the height of my popularity.”
She then joked, “Next time, I’ll be kicked out for being old. Old, gay and mean, the triple crown.”
Also during her set, Ellen addressed where the toxic workplace allegations may have come from.

“I can be demanding and impatient and tough,” Ellen explained. “I am a strong woman. I am many things, but I am not mean.”
She went on to say that her intent wasn’t to be mean, even if it sometimes came off that way.
Later, Ellen said that after taking time to reflect on her mistakes, she’s ready to be “done” with show business.
“This is the last time you’re going to see me,” Ellen said. “After my Netflix special, I’m done.”

Ellen’s Last Stand…Up Tour kicked off his June and she’s scheduled to perform through mid-August. However, she recently canceled a bunch of shows without any explanation.

Ellen‘s latest Netflix special is expected to be released later this year.


Zoe Kravitz Explains Why 'Blink Twice' Movie Couldn't Keep Original Title 'Pussy Island'

Zoe Kravitz is making her directorial debut with the new movie Blink Twice, but the film originally had a much raunchier title.
The 35-year-old actress and budding filmmaker is explaining why the title had to be changed.
The movie was originally called Pussy Island, but unfortunately there were some roadblocks when it came to keeping that title.

“It was made very clear to me that ‘p—y’ is a word that we, our society, are not ready to embrace yet,” Zoe told Entertainment Weekly. “There were a lot of roadblocks along the way, whether it be the MPAA not wanting to put it on a poster, or a billboard, or a kiosk; movie theaters not wanting to put it on a ticket.”

Zoe was also surprised to learn that the title didn’t empower women the way she thought it would.
She said, “Interestingly enough, after researching it, women were offended by the word, and women seeing the title were saying, ‘I don’t want to see that movie,’ which is part of the reason I wanted to try and use the word, which is trying to reclaim the word, and not make it something that we’re so uncomfortable using. But we’re not there yet. And I think that’s something I have the responsibility as a filmmaker to listen to. I care about people seeing the film, and I care about how it makes people feel.


JJ Watt Reveals Ripped Body, Shows Off His Post-NFL Career Transformation
JJ Watt has been spending a lot of time in the gym lately and it shows!
The 35-year-old former NFL player showed off his shredded body in a new post-workout photo that was shared to his social media accounts.

“progress,” JJ simply captioned a photo in which he is wearing only a pair of rolled-up shorts and sneakers.
JJ also included a photo from inside his home gym, which appears to be in his garage. He noted the photo was taken at 11:26am on Monday (July 8) and the it was 113 degrees outside.

For those who don’t know, JJ played on the Houston Texans for the first 10 years of his career and then he played for the Arizona Cardinals for the final two years of his football career. He announced his retirement back in December 2022.


X-Men ’97 Finds New Head Writer for Season 3, Following Beau DeMayo’s Abrupt Exit
There’s a new face at the helm of X-Men ’97. Matthew Chauncey — who has previously worked on the Disney+ series Ms. Marvel and What If…? — has been tapped to serve as head writer for the in-development third season of the streamer’s animated X-Men show, according to our sister site Deadline. (TVLine has reached out to Disney+ for confirmation.)

Chauncey will succeed series creator Beau DeMayo, who served as head writer during production on Seasons 1 and 2, but abruptly parted ways with the series just days before its March debut earlier this year. At the time (per The Hollywood Reporter), although DeMayo was expected to attend a premiere event for X-Men ’97 ahead of the show’s launch, DeMayo’s work email was instead deactivated, staff was informed he was no longer involved with the series, and his Instagram account was deleted.

“I can’t talk about the details, but I can say that Beau had real respect and passion for these characters and wrote what I think are excellent scripts that really the rest of the team were able to draw inspiration from [to] build this amazing show that’s on screen,” Marvel Studios exec Brad Winderbaum told Entertainment Weekly days after DeMayo’s departure. “I don’t [consider his exit a firing]. ‘We parted ways’ is the best way I could say.”

X-Men ’97, per its official logline, “revisits the iconic era of the 1990s as The X-Men, a band of mutants who use their uncanny gifts to protect a world that hates and fears them, are challenged like never before, forced to face a dangerous and unexpected new future.” Season 2 is currently in production; Season 3, where new scribe Chauncey will work alongside Season 1 director Jake Castorena, has yet to be formally greenlit, but is in the development stages.


‘Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F’ Locks In Big Debut Week On Netflix As ‘Supacell’ Gains Interest

The sci-fi drama series took the top spot on the English-language TV list from Bridgerton, which fell to fourth place for the week of July 1. Supacell managed 11.8M views, which is nearly double its performance the week prior.
However, Bridgerton is continuing its overall reign, as Season 3 moved up to eighth place on Netflix’s most popular TV series list with another 4M views this week. The season is now sitting with 95.8M views in 53 days, with another 40 or so until its premiere window ends — plenty of time to keep climbing.

Elsewhere in TV, documentaries were in high demand as The Man with 100 Kids took second place with 6.6M views, Season 2 of Worst Roommate Ever managed third with 5.4M views, and Sprint ran into sixth place with 2.4M views.

The holiday week was dominated by movies, including Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F, which debuted at No. 1 on the English-language films list with 41M views. It was easily the most-watched title of the week, though Zac Efron came in a strong second place with 31.9M views for his latest film A Family Affair.

The Jessica Alba action-thriller Trigger Warning claimed third place last week with 8M views.


New York City to Honor R&B Legend Angela Bofill with Memorial at Lincoln Center + GoFundMe Campaign Set Up
*The timeless melodies of Angela Bofill, an R&B luminary known for her soulful hits such as “This Time I’ll Be Sweeter,” “I Try,” “I’m On Your Side,” and “Tonight I Give In,” will echo through Lincoln Center’s Rose Hall in Manhattan next month, August.

The late vocalist and songwriter, who passed away at the age of 70 on Thursday, June 13 will be honored in a grand memorial service that aims to highlight her remarkable contributions to music and her lasting impact on fans worldwide.
To support the costs associated with the memorial, the Estate of Angela Bofill has launched a GoFundMe campaign, which can be found HERE. The service seeks the support of her dedicated fan base and the broader music community to ensure a fitting tribute for the legendary singer.

Angela Bofill’s legacy began in Brooklyn, NY, where she was born to Cuban and Puerto Rican parents on May 2, 1954, and flourished as she was raised in the Bronx. Her breakthrough album, “Angie” (1978), introduced her powerful vocals and unique blend of R&B, jazz, and Latin sounds with timeless tracks like “This Time I’ll Be Sweeter” and “Under the Moon and Over the Sky.” The follow-up album, “Angel of The Night” (1979), solidified her status with hits such as the title track and “I Try.”

Bofill’s successful trajectory continued with her third album, “Something About You” (1981), which featured “Holdin’ Out for Love” and the dance hit “Too Tough.” The latter became her first Top 5 R&B success, marking four weeks in the #2 spot on the Dance chart. Her top 20 hits such as “Tonight I Give In” and “I’m On Your Side” further exemplified her ability to resonate deeply with the African American and Afro-Latin communities.

Despite facing health challenges later in life, including two strokes that affected her ability to sing, Angela Bofill’s resilience shone through. With the support of her long-time manager Rich Engel, she made her return to the stage in 2006 through the benefit concert, “The Angela Bofill Experience.” This event, aimed at covering her hospital bills, saw her recounting her life story while artists like Maysa Leak, Phil Perry, and Melba Moore performed her iconic songs.

In addition to her ongoing appreciation from the music industry, which included assistance from the Rhythm and Blues Foundation, Bofill’s legacy was further cemented with a profile on the TVOne documentary series, “Unsung,” in 2012 and her induction into the Women Songwriters Hall of Fame the following year.

Angela’s daughter, Shauna Bofill-Portuguez, eloquently expressed the sentiments shared by her mother’s innumerable fans: “She loved every one of her fans and was always reading letters and kind notes from those who adorned and continued to support her wonderful legacy in music.”
As preparations for her memorial service continue, those wishing to contribute can find further information by contacting Angelo Ellerbee at Double XXposure Public Relations via angelo@dxxnyc.com. This occasion promises to be a profound celebration of Angela Bofill’s enduring musical legacy and the indelible mark she left on her fans and the world.


Denzel Washington Portrays Wealthy Arms Dealer in Ridley Scott’s ‘Gladiator II’ | Watch The Official Trailer

*Paramount Pictures has released the hotly anticipated trailer for Ridley Scott’s “Gladiator II,” which stars Pedro Pascal and Denzel Washington.

The film “continues the epic saga of power, intrigue, and vengeance set in Ancient Rome. Years after witnessing the death of revered hero Maximus at the hands of his uncle, Lucius (Paul Mescal) is forced to enter the Colosseum after his home is conquered by the tyrannical Emperors who now lead Rome with an iron fist. With rage in his heart and the future of the Empire at stake, Lucius must look to his past to find strength and honor to return the glory of Rome to its people,” per the official synopsis. 

WATCH HERE

Pascal and Washington lead a cast that includes Paul Mescal, Joseph Quinn, Fred Hechinger, Lior Raz, Derek Jacobi, and Connie Nielson.


U.S. Marshals Guarding Home Of Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor Shoot Would-Be Carjacker Who Threatened Them With A Gun
A dramatic scene unfolded outside the home of Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor when her security guards were forced to shoot a man who pointed a gun at one of them.

The shocking incident unfolded on Friday, July 5th, in front of Sotomayor’s Washington, D.C., home. Two U.S. Marshals were on duty to monitor her residence when a man approached one of their vehicles shortly after 1:00 a.m. Multiple reports claim that as one officer sat inside his car, the suspect pointed his gun at him. The federal agent opened fire on the assailant, identified as 18-year-old Kentrell Flowers. The other agent nearby also fired at Flowers.

TMZ has confirmed that the agent who was initially threatened with the pistol fired four rounds through his car window, striking Flowers in the mouth. The second Marshal rushed over from another unmarked government car and fired his gun as well before Flowers was administered first aid.

Flowers was arrested shortly after the incident and taken to a nearby hospital. His injuries have been described as non-life threatening. He has since been charged with armed carjacking, carrying a pistol without a license, and possession of a large-capacity ammunition feeding device.

The identity of the agents has not been released, with the U.S. Marshals office only stating, “The Deputy US Marshals involved in the shooting incident were part of the unit protecting the residences of U.S. Supreme Court justice.”


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
When You Need To Update Your Wardrobe
From wearing Garanimals!


HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers