10/12/21

The Daily Buzz For Oct 13 ☕📰☕

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!

Dolly Parton for W Magazine - The Orginals Issue 2021!

W Magazine revealed that legendary multi-Grammy Award winning, Academy Award and Golden Globe Award nominated and Emmy Award winning Country Singer and actress Dolly Parton is the cover of their latest issue, Volume 5 The Originals. As part of the interview, Parton speaks about her tattoos, her first time performing at the Grand Ole Opry, having a crush on Johnny Cash, choosing not to give Elvis Presley publishing rights for her mega hit “I Will Always Love You” and so much more. W Magazine Volume 5 The Originals is on stands October 19th.

On why butterflies are her symbol: “Butterflies don’t sting, they don’t bite, and they are so beautiful…And I just kind of related to them with my own personality. I claimed them as my little symbol.”


Discussing her (multiple) tattoos: “I have a few little tattoos here and there…Most of my tattoos came because I’m very fair and I have a tendency to scar when I get any kind of cut. I’ve had surgeries for different things, and if the scars didn’t heal properly, I just gotta put tattoos to take the sting out. I don’t have the real heavy, dark tattoos. Mine are all pastel. And I have more than one!”


Remembering her first appearance at the Grand Ole Opry and the first time she heard her song “Puppy Love” on the radio at just 13 years old. “I got an encore…but I only had the one song, so I sang it again! When I heard ‘Puppy Love’ on the radio for the first time, I about killed myself. I was sitting on the counter at my aunt’s house, and suddenly I heard my voice. I slid on the floor, ’cause she was mopping. I was trying to get to the radio. Even to this day, I’ve never had anything that was more exciting than the first time I heard myself on the radio.”

Talking about a crush she had on Johnny Cash: “I love boys. I still do. In the early days, I had a big crush on Johnny Cash. He was young and skinny, and he just had that magnetism. The way he moved around—you know, so sexy. I found out later he was just having withdrawals from drugs, but it still touched me. He was so, so sexy.”


On her decision not to give Elvis Presley publishing rights to her song “I Will Always Love You”: “I said, ‘I’m sorry, but I can’t give you the publishing.’ I wanted to hear Elvis sing it, and it broke my heart—I cried all night…But I had to keep that copyright in my pocket. You have to take care of your business! Every­body’s going to use you if they can. These are my songs—they’re like my children. And I expect them to support me when I’m old! Priscilla, Elvis’s wife, told me that when she and Elvis divorced, Elvis sang my song to her. That touched me so deeply. And they also played the song at Whitney Houston’s funeral. After that, I thought, I bet they’ll play the same song when I go.”


On being smart in business: “You have to keep going, but you have to be smart about your time and your choices…I can enjoy all this fun stuff, but I always say, when it comes to business, I look like a woman, but I think like a man. Over time, that has helped me a lot: I will tell you where to put it if I don’t like where you got it.”

On whom she would like to play her in the inevitable movie about her life: “Well, there’s different phases…We’d probably have to cast a little Dolly, a medium Dolly, and an older Dolly. I had two or three different people in mind, but they’re almost as old as I am now! I could play myself. And I might! I’m whatever age I have to be. I always say, I’m as old as yesterday, but I’m as new as tomorrow.”



#RHOA: Kandi Burruss in a Black Leather Leggings and a Plunging Blue Corset Top, HOT or NOT?

The RHOA cast member dressed up for a glamorous date night with husband Todd Tucker.


Kandi Burruss pulled out a sizzling outfit for a recent night out with her husband, Todd Tucker. The Real Housewives of Atlanta cast member rocked one of her sexiest looks yet for their latest date night, pairing leather leggings with a plunging blue top.


On October 10, Kandi took to Instagram to show off her smoldering ensemble. As captured in the snapshot below, the RHOA entrepreneur got all glammed up for her night on the town. While Todd looked handsome in black jeans and a printed black sweater, Kandi stunned in a pair of skintight black leather bottoms and a fitted, royal blue blouse with a low-cut neckline and a corset-style silhouette.

Kandi topped off the curve-hugging outfit with strappy navy blue stilettos and some dazzling jewelry, including silver hoop earrings and a short silver necklace. To complete the sultry look, she also rocked a voluminous, curly half-up hairstyle.


“I’m all smiles when I’m with him!” Kandi captioned the sweet photo.



#NewMusic from Leela James & Anthony Hamilton Come Together for “Complicated” Remix!

Leela James and Anthony Hamilton join forces for a spirited remix of Leela’s hit single “Complicated”.


LISTEN HERE

The song was originally included on Leela’s album “See Me” which released earlier this year. The song came out as a single back in February and went on to spend multiple weeks atop the Adult R&B Radio Charts.



#HipHopNews: Lil Nas X Reveals List Of Desired Collaborations!

Lil Nas X collaborated with the likes of Megan Thee Stallion, Jack Harlow, Doja Cat, Elton John and Miley Cyrus on his debut album Montero, but there’s a whole set of other artists that he hopes to work with in the near future.


On Sunday (Oct. 10), the “Industry Baby” star took to TikTok to share a video of the artists he wants to collaborate with. In the clip, he smiles alongside the words “artists who I want to make a song with” before disclosing a collage of his desired collaborators. The photomontage featured SZA, Playboi Carti, Willow Smith, Azealia Banks, Cardi B, Kid Cudi, and Tyler, the Creator, and was later shared on Instagram next to the caption, “Which song do you guys think would be best?”


Lil Nas has since heard back from Banks, who took to her Instagram Story to express her interest after getting wind of his post. “Let’s gem ‘em,” she wrote. She’s the second emcee on the rapper’s wish list who is down to hop on a track with him.


Last month, as Lil Nas promoted his debut album, he revealed that a lot of rappers refused to collaborate with him on the project, and he received an encouraging response from Kid Cudi.

“Nigga ill work w u and frolic in rose gardens w u singin about my pain,” Cudi told the “Old Town Road” star, who immediately took to Twitter to share the news with his fans. “U heard it here first. Everybody Kid Cudi x lil Nas for Montero deluxe,” he tweeted.


Lil Nas X is also hoping to secure a feature from his idol Frank Ocean. He reportedly expressed his desire amid his first encounter with the Channel Orange star.


“We just like, you know, [he was] giving props and congratulations and what not. And I was just saying the same thing to him,” he said. “And just like how much, like his music has shaped my life and what not, and hoping to collaborate with him. You know, I was, I was telling him that too.”



Jon Gruden Resigns After Report Of Anti-Gay, Misogynist Emails!

Jon Gruden announced his resignation as Las Vegas Raiders head coach on Monday shortly after a report that he repeatedly used anti-gay and misogynist language over email.


“I have resigned as head coach of the Las Vegas Raiders," Gruden said, per NFL Network's Ian Rapoport. "I love the Raiders and do not want to be a distraction. Thank you to all the players, coaches, staff, and fans of Raider Nation. I’m sorry, I never meant to hurt anyone.”

Gruden's decision follows a New York Times report exposing his email exchanges that included former Washington Football Team executive Bruce Allen and others.


The Times reviewed a trove of email exchanges involving Gruden that surfaced as part of an NFL investigation into workplace misconduct at the Washington Football Team. Among the 650,000 emails that were reviewed included several from Gruden starting in 2010 when he worked for ESPN as a "Monday Night Football" analyst.

In some of those emails, Gruden referred to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell as a "fa****t" and a "clueless anti football p****y." He wrote that Goodell shouldn't have pressured then-Los Angeles Rams coach Jeff Fisher to draft "queers," according to the report. The Rams made Michael Sam the first openly gay player to be drafted in the NFL in 2014.


Gruden denounced the NFL's move to hire women as referees and criticized acceptance of players protesting for racial justice during the national anthem. He also exchanged photos of topless women with Allen, including one of Washington Football Team cheerleaders, according to the report.


Monday's report arrives days after Gruden responded to a report that exposed racist language he used in reference to DeMaurice Smith, the Black executive director of the National Football League Players Association. Gruden declared on Friday that "I don't have a racist bone in my body" after the Wall Street Journal reported that he wrote of Smith an an email: "Dumboriss Smith has lips the size of michellin [sic] tires,” playing on anti-Black trope.


The emails reviewed by the Times were part of the same investigation. The NFL previously announced that it had sent the emails to the Raiders for review. Some of the email exchanges also included Hooters co-founder Ed Droste, Outback Bowl executive Jim McVay and Tampa restauranteur Nick Reader, who founded Florida fried chicken franchise PDQ Restaurants, according to the report.


Neither Gruden, Allen, the NFL, the Raiders, Droste, McVay or Reader immediately responded to Times requests for comments.



Dave Chappelle Gets Support From Netflix CEO Amid ‘The Closer’ Backlash!

While justice organizations and LGBT groups are calling for Dave Chappelle’s latest Netflix standup to be pulled due to its anti-transgender rhetoric, the CEO of Netflix is standing by the comedian.


Dave Chappelle was previously slammed for his comments in Netflix’s The Closer by several groups, including The National Black Justice Coalition, which urged Netflix to remove the special from its platform. It said in a statement,

“With 2021 on track to be the deadliest year on record for transgender people in the United States — the majority of whom are Black transgender people — Netflix should know better. Perpetuating transphobia perpetuates violence. Netflix should immediately pull ‘The Closer’ from its platform and directly apologize to the transgender community.”


Jaclyn Moore, the showrunner for Netflix’s hit show Dear White People who identifies as a trans woman, also threatened to boycott. She wrote on social media:


“I love so many of the people I’ve worked with at Netflix. Brilliant people and executives who have been collaborative and fought for important art….But I’ve been thrown against walls because, “I’m not a ‘real’ woman.” I’ve had beer bottles thrown at me. So, @netflix, I’m done. Taps a microphone. After the Chappelle special, I can’t do this anymore. I won’t work for @netflix again as long as they keep promoting and profiting from dangerous transphobic content.”


Still, Netflix’s Co-CEO is backing Dave Chappelle.

 Ted Sarandos reportedly wrote a memo to employees Friday (Oct. 8), which began:

“I wanted to follow-up on the “The Closer” — Dave Chappelle’s latest special — as several of you have reached out following QBR asking what to say to your teams. It never feels good when people are hurting, especially our colleagues, so I wanted to give you some additional context. You should also be aware that some talent may join third parties in asking us to remove the show in the coming days, which we are not going to do.Chappelle is one of the most popular stand-up comedians today, and we have a long standing deal with him. His last special “Sticks & Stones,” also controversial, is our most watched., stickiest and most award winning stand-up special to date. As with our other talent, we work hard to support their creative freedom – even though this means there will always be content on Netflix some people believe is harmful, like “Cuties,” “365 Days,” “13 Reasons Why” or “My Unorthodox Life.””


He further explained,


“Several of you have also asked where we draw the line on hate. We don’t allow titles Netflix that are designed to incite hate or violence, and we don’t believe The Closer crosses that line. I recognize, however, that distinguishing between commentary and harm is hard, especially with stand-up comedy which exists to push boundaries. Some people find the art of stand-up to be mean-spirited but our members enjoy it, and it’s an important part of our content offering.In terms of our commitment to inclusion, we’re working hard to ensure more people see their lives reflected on screen and that under-represented communities are not defined by the singe [sic] story. So we’re proud of titles like “Sex Education,” “Young Royals,” “Control Z” and “Disclosure.” Externally, particularly in stand-up comedy, artistic freedom is obviously a very different standard of speech than we allow internally as the goals are different: entertaining people versus maintaining a respectful, productive workplace. Today’s conversation on Entertain the World was timely. These are hard and uncomfortable issues. We all bring different values and perspectives so thank you for being part of the conversation as it’s important we’re clear about our operating principals.”



Naya Rivera’s Family Scores Huge Victory In Wrongful Death Battle Over Tragic Drowning!

The path has been cleared for Naya Rivera’s family to sue Ventura County for wrongful death after the singer died on July 8, 2020 while boating in Lake Piru with her three-year-old son, Josey.


via: Radar Online

According to court documents, the judge presiding over the suit against Ventura County shut down the defendant’s attempt to block Naya’s family from collecting punitive damages.

Back in November, Naya’s ex-husband Ryan filed a lawsuit against Ventura County over the tragic 2020 drowning incident. The actress had rented a pontoon boat at Lake Piru.


Her son was found sleeping alone on the boat hours later. A massive search was launched, and her body was eventually found. Investigators found Naya and her son were swimming, but she did not get back on the boat.


Her son said she threw him onto the boat but then she disappeared. In his lawsuit, Ryan, who filed on behalf of their son, accused Ventura County of not complying with safety standards.


He claims the boat was “not equipped with a safely accessible ladder, adequate rope, an anchor, a radio or any security mechanisms to prevent swimmers from being separated from their boats, nor any flotation or lifesaving devices.”

He says this is in violation of California law. Ryan claims the lake had no signs warning of the dangerous conditions of the lake. He also says the person who rented the boat to his ex did not warn either to wear a life vest. The county denies that claim.


Ventura County denied all claims they were responsible for the incident and moved to dismiss the case. The defendants recently asked the court to block Ryan and Naya’s family from seeking punitive damages, which could be millions. In the recent decision, the judge denied the request.


The order reads, “The allegations of specific statutory violations regarding safety equipment and noncompliance with the conditional use permit regarding signage, as well as allegations that defendant knew of the dangers of the lake, and had received complaints from other patrons, that over two dozen individuals had died in the lake, that Parks and Recreation failed to instruct Ms. Rivera to wear her life vest, failed to outfit the boat with a flotation device, and failed to outfit the boat with an anchor which could have prevented Ms.Rivera from being separated from her boat and ultimately drowning.”


The judge said the allegations presented in the suit are “sufficient for purposes of pleading to (arguably) reflect “despicable conduct” with a “willful and conscious disregard of the rights and safety of others.”

“The allegations include that it was the officers and directors of Parks & Recreation Management who received the complaints and “decided to ignore” them,” he noted.


Hopefully it brings the family some peace.



Timothee Chalamet in Full 'Wonka' Costume While Filming!

Timothee Chalamet debuted the first look from his movie Wonka over the weekend and now we have the first photos from set!

The 25-year-old actor was spotted in full Willy Wonka costume while shooting a scene on the beach on Monday (October 11) in Lyme Regis, England.

Timothee will be playing a young version of the classic character in the new movie from Warner Bros. and the Roald Dahl Story Company.



DC's New Superman Comes Out As Bisexual!

The DC Universe is celebrating Oct. 11's National Coming Out Day in the most super way possible.

On Monday, the comic-book publisher announced that Jon Kent, Superman of Earth and son of Clark Kent and Louis Lane, will be coming out as bisexual in the newest issue of Superman: Son of Kal-El, the fifth in the series, to be released on Nov. 9.

"I've always said everyone needs heroes and everyone deserves to see themselves in their heroes and I’m very grateful DC and Warner Bros. share this idea,” writer Tom Taylor said in a press release. “Superman's symbol has always stood for hope, for truth and for justice. Today, that symbol represents something more. Today, more people can see themselves in the most powerful superhero in comics."


In an interview with The New York Times, Taylor added that “the idea of replacing Clark Kent with another straight white savior felt like a missed opportunity,” explaining that a “new Superman had to have new fights — real world problems — that he could stand up to as one of the most powerful people in the world.”


“I'm incredibly honored to be working beside Tom on the Superman: Son of Kal-El series showing Jon Kent tackling his complex modern life, while also saving the world from its greatest threats, villains and menaces,” illustrator John Timms said in a statement.

Of course, Clark Kent is Superman’s alias. In the original comics, he falls for a journalist, Lois, as he continues to hide his true identity from the public — saving the world from evildoers in the process.

As it turns out, Clark’s apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. According to a description of the issue, Jon, just like his father, becomes romantically linked with a reporter, Jay Nakamura, after a gut-wrenching scene in which Jon is physically burned out from his superhero duties and Jay is “there to care for the Man of Steel.”


“We couldn’t be prouder to tell this important story from Tom Taylor and John Timms,” DC Chief Creative Officer and Publisher Jim Lee said in a press release. “We talk a lot about the power of the DC Multiverse in our storytelling and this is another incredible example. We can have Jon Kent exploring his identity in the comics as well as Jon Kent learning the secrets of his family on TV on Superman & Lois. They coexist in their own worlds and times, and our fans get to enjoy both simultaneously.”


This is not Taylor’s — nor Timms’s — first time queering up the DC Universe. The popular antihero and bisexual character Harley Quinn, whom Timms draws regularly and whom Taylor has written about in the pages of the Injustice: Gods Among Us series, has had high-profile relationships with both the Joker and Poison Ivy.


Recently, another second-generation superhero, Batman’s sidekick Robin, came out as bisexual in an August issue of the comic Batman: Urban Legends. Meanwhile, the Marvel Cinematic Universe is introducing its first gay superhero, Phastos, into the upcoming film The Eternals — who will be played by out actor Brian Tyree Henry.

The expansion of the DC Multiverse also allows for two Black Superman movies currently in the works — one being led by Michael B. Jordan in a limited series for HBO Max, based on the Val-Zod version of the character, and a movie version written by Ta-Nehisi Coates and produced by J.J. Abrams, which exist in an alternate timeline in a different universe from Jon Kent.


News of Superman's son being bisexual has brought a slew of online support.



Mark Harmon Exits 'NCIS' in Season 19!

Mark Harmon's time on NCIS has come to an end.On Monday's episode of CBS' long-running procedural, the longtime star has exited the series after more than 18 seasons. Harmon's reduced presence and potential exit had been speculated ever since the drama was picked up for a 19th season.


How did NCIS write him out? With Harmon's Leroy Jethro Gibbs no longer with a warrant out for his arrest, the former NCIS head technically could return to work. But, as NCIS Director Leon Vance (Rocky Carroll) revealed to Nick Torres (Wilmer Valderrama) and Jessica Knight (Katrina Law), he simply could not convince Gibbs to take back his badge. "He doesn't want it," Vance simply said.


Meanwhile, Gibbs broke the news to Timothy McGee (Sean Murray) -- while out on a fishing trip at the lake -- that he wasn't coming back. "I'm not going back there," Gibbs told McGee as he continued to fish. "To work?" McGee asked. "That too. I'm not going back home," Gibbs replied, acknowledging that he's "not sure" how long he's going to be gone. When McGee started to panic and tell his mentor that they're "50 miles from anyone or anything," Gibbs simply said, "Not a bad thing."


"My gut's telling me, I'll know when I find it," Gibbs answered. "This sense of peace, I have not had this since Shannon and Kelly died and I'm not ready to let it go." When it became clear to McGee that his old boss was set on beginning a new chapter, Gibbs offered his mentee the reins. "I could not have hoped for anyone better to watch my back for the past 18 years than you," he said, pulling him into an emotional hug.


"Promise me you're going to be OK," McGee said, tears in his eyes. "I already am," Gibbs promised as the two parted ways for good.

With Monday's installment marking Harmon's departure from NCIS, the franchise turns over a new leaf. But the door was left open for a potential return down the line.


“As an executive producer and dear friend, Mark continues to be an integral part of the fabric of the show. Our north star has always been staying true to our characters, and that truth has always guided the stories we tell and where those characters go," executive producer and showrunner Steven D. Binder said in a statement. "So regarding the future of Gibbs, as longtime fans of the show may have noticed over the years… never count Leroy Jethro Gibbs out.”


The series also stars Brian Dietzen, Diona Reasonover, David McCallum and Gary Cole.

NCIS airs Mondays at 9 p.m. ET/PT on CBS.



Jelani Day’s Organs Were Missing When He Was Found the Coroner Reports!

Shocking new details were revealed surrounding the tragic death of Jelani Day. A coroner’s report states the young man’s organs and eyeballs were missing when he was found last month.


In an eye-opening report by the Chicago Sun-Times, The LaSalle County coroner revealed Jelani Day’s autopsy report where it described the condition of his body. Day’s liver, spleen, and other organs were missing along with his teeth and eyes. A second report was conducted by the family’s private forensic pathologist who said Day’s jawbone was “sawed out.”


The 25-year-old aspiring doctor’s mother, Carmen Bolden Day, said it took about a month to have permission to see her son despite his body being positively identified through dental records and DNA samples. His body was finally released to the family on Sept. 29 so his body could be laid to rest.

Additionally, the report states Day’s body was maggot-infested due to time spent in the Illinois River and endured animal bites from turtles or fish. His genitals were also unrecognizable and appeared to be “flayed.”


However, the details surrounding his death are still unclear despite the numerous conspiracies from social media.



Blackground Records 2.0 Re-Releases ‘I Care 4 U’ & ‘Ultimate Aaliyah’ Compilation Albums!

Aaliyah’s story catalog is now complete on streaming platforms. Blackground Records 2.0 re-releases Aaliyah’s RIAA-certified Platinum posthumous compilations I Care 4 U and Ultimate Aaliyah. These final offerings are available across all streaming platforms via a partnership with Blackground Records 2.0 and EMPIRE.


I Care 4 U was a compilation of Aaliyah’s singles, unreleased tracks, and demos. Included were “Miss You “, “I Care 4 U”, and “Come Over” which all peaked on the top 10 of the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart. The album debuted at #3 on the Billboard 200 and reached the top ten record charts internationally selling six million copies worldwide.


Ultimate Aaliyah was the second and final compilation of the late star, originally released as a posthumous box set in 2005 in Australia, United Kingdom, and Japan. The first disc is a greatest hits collection and the second, entitled Are You Feelin’ Me? contains material from soundtracks and featured work with Timbaland.



Facebook Announces New Features for Parents to Opt-in and Monitor What Their Kids Are Doing Online!

Following scathing testimony that its platform hurt children, Facebook will roll out a number of new features, including asking kids to take a break and “nudging” teens if they are constantly consuming content that isn’t good for their development.


Facebook will also give additional restrictions to adults of teens on an opt-in basis, allowing parents or guardians to monitor what their children are doing online. These initiatives follow Facebook’s announcement late last month that it will put its Instagram for Kids project on hold. Critics, on the other hand, think the plan is vague and that the additional features will be ineffective.


Nick Clegg, Facebook’s vice president for global affairs, announced the new controls on Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” and ABC’s “This Week with George Stephanopoulos,” where he was grilled about Facebook’s use of algorithms and its role in spreading harmful misinformation ahead of the Jan. 6 Capitol riots.


“We are constantly iterating in order to improve our products,” Clegg told Dana Bash on “State of the Union” Sunday. “We cannot, with a wave of the wand, make everyone’s life perfect. What we can do is improve our products, so that our products are as safe and as enjoyable to use.”


Clegg stated that Facebook has spent $13 billion in recent years to ensure that the site is secure and that the company employs 40,000 people to address these concerns. While Clegg stated that Facebook has done everything possible to prevent dangerous content off its platforms, he also stated that he was open to greater regulation and control.


“We need greater transparency,” he told CNN’s Bash. He noted that the systems that Facebook has in place should be held to account, if necessary, by regulation so that “people can match what our systems say they’re supposed to do from what actually happens.”


According to WSVN, concerns arose after Facebook whistleblower, Frances Haugen, testified before Congress, accusing the social media platform of failing to make changes to Instagram after internal research revealed that it was causing harm to some teens, and of being dishonest in its public fight against hate and misinformation. Thousands of pages of internal research materials that Haugen secretly copied before leaving her work in the company’s civic integrity unit backed up her claims.


According to Josh Golin, executive director of Fairplay, a children’s and media marketing industry watchdog, implementing measures to help parents supervise kids would be ineffective because many teens already have secret accounts. He also doubted whether nagging kids to take a break or move away from hazardous stuff would be useful. He stated that Facebook must demonstrate how they will implement it and provide evidence demonstrating the effectiveness of these features.


“There is tremendous reason to be skeptical,” he explained. He went on to say that regulators should limit what Facebook may do with its algorithms. He also said that Facebook should cancel its Instagram project for kids altogether.


“I appreciate that he is willing to talk about things, but I believe the time for conversation is done,” said Klobuchar, referring to Clegg’s plan. “The time for action is now.”



Tiger Woods Has Made 'Remarkable Recovery' After Car Crash, Source Says as He's Spotted at Course!

Tiger Woods has made a lot of progress since his single-vehicle rollover car crash in February, a source tells PEOPLE as the iconic athlete was spotted back on the golf course over the weekend.


"Tiger has made a remarkable recovery in the past few months, but it's even more significant lately," the source says. "It's like every day he can do more, he can handle more, the pain is less and he's feeling better."

Woods, 45, "suffered significant orthopedic injuries to his right lower extremity" in the Feb. 23 accident in Southern California, according to Anish Mahajan, MD, chief medical officer at Harbor-UCLA Medical Center, who released a statement on Woods' Twitter page the day after the crash.


More specifically, Mahajan said Woods suffered "comminuted open fractures," meaning his tibia and fibula bones had shattered and broken through the skin, requiring immediate surgery, along with smaller injuries to the ankle and foot.


Woods has been doing physical therapy, the source tells PEOPLE, and has been pushing himself to work up to his body's limits.


"He says that the pain is very manageable now," explains the insider. "For the first couple months, he'd just be sitting at home with his leg up, and it would be throbbing and he'd be in so much pain. Now he still has pain, but it's nothing like what he dealt with before. He's feeling strong and healthy and optimistic that he'll be able to return to tour."


When he'll be back on the PGA Tour is unclear, though — but Woods is no stranger to comebacks, winning the 2019 Masters which was his first major victory in over a decade.

"He's got a timeframe in his head, but he's not really putting that out there; he knows when he wants to return, and he's going to make it happen," says the source. "He says even if he's not at 100%, he knows how important it is to get back out there and compete. That's his goal."


No matter what, Woods is in "really great spirits, feeling really good about his recovery."


Reps for Woods did not immediately respond to PEOPLE's request for comment.

Over the weekend, Woods was spotted on a Florida golf course, watching as his son Charlie, 12, competed in a junior tournament. His girlfriend Erica Herman appeared to be by his side.


During the February accident, Woods' car struck a sign in the center divider, cut through a tree and landed alongside the road. According to the documents previously obtained by CNN, Woods told police following the crash that he had no recollection of driving or how the accident happened.

In April, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said that speed was the primary cause of Woods' crash. The sheriff also said that there were "no signs of impairment," and that Woods would receive no citations for the accident.


Earlier this year, in his first interview since the accident, Woods told Golf Digest that he was focused on being able to begin moving on his own again with the help of physical therapy.


"I do my routines every day and am focused on my No. 1 goal right now: walking on my own. Taking it one step at a time," he told the outlet at the time, at that point declining to answer when asked if he would be able to play golf again.



Tyga Accused Of Domestic Violence By Ex-Girlfriend!

Tyga is facing accusations of domestic violence from his ex-girlfriend.


According to TMZ, Camaryn Swanson showed up at Tyga’s home around 3 a.m. on Monday after he told her not to and started “shouting at the top of her lungs.” She appeared to be under the influence, but Tyga still let her inside to talk, where the screaming continued.

Camaryn, who is an influencer and fashion designer, alleges that Tyga put his hands on her during the argument. Her mother came to pick her up, and Camaryn called cops to report the alleged incident.

Officers saw “visible marks” on her and filed a felony domestic violence report. Police went to Tyga’s home Monday morning to investigate, but he would not speak with them. Tyga has not been arrested and is planning to go to LAPD on Tuesday morning to tell his side of the story.


The couple began dating early this year. They went Instagram official in February when they spent the day at Walt Disney World with Tyga’s son King Cairo. In June, they got tattoos of each other’s names.


They often showed PDA on social media, but they have both removed photos of each other from Instagram.



London Police ‘Taking No Further Action’ Against Prince Andrew Despite Sexual Abuse Accusations!

London’s Metropolitan Police will take no further action against Prince Andrew following the results of an investigation into his sexual assault accusations

As we reported, Virginia Roberts Giuffre claims that Andrew forced her to have sex with him on three separate accusations between 1999 and 2002.


Giuffre, 38, spoke to PEOPLE previously saying, “I am holding Prince Andrew accountable for what he did to me. The powerful and rich are not exempt from being held responsible for their actions. I hope that other victims will see that it is possible not to live in silence and fear, but to reclaim one’s life by speaking out and demanding justice.”


“As a matter of procedure MPS [Metropolitan Police Service] officers reviewed a document released in August 2021 as part of a U.S. civil action. This review has concluded and we are taking no further action,” per CNN. “The Metropolitan Police Service continues to liaise with other law enforcement agencies who lead the investigation into matters related to Jeffrey Epstein.”


Sources close to Andrew reportedly told PEOPLE that the disgraced Prince continues to maintain his innocence,


“It comes as no surprise that the Met Police have confirmed that, having reviewed the sex assault claims against the Duke for a third time, they are taking no further action. Despite pressure from the media and claims of new evidence, the Met have concluded that the claims are not sufficient to warrant any further investigation. The Duke has always vigorously maintained his innocence and continues to do so.”



Tennessee Wendy’s Manager Poured Hot Oil on Customer Who Complained About Food!

A manager at a Wendy‘s in Huntingdon, Tennessee, allegedly poured hot oil on a customer who complained about his food.


Zayveon Johnson is accusing Wendy’s manager Demarrus E. Pritchett of pouring hot oil on him for complaining about his food while in the drive-thru. In surveillance footage, Pritchett can be seen dousing Johnson with the oil reportedly after Johnson had asked for a refund.

According to Insider, Pritchett was in the mode of issuing Johnson a refund following a “verbal altercation” between the two of them allegedly over Johnson’s meal. That’s when he went back to the restaurant’s kitchen, grabbed a metal pan of hot oil and dumped it on him. But from Pritchett’s side of the story, he claims Johnson often harasses him, and his use of the oil was merely a response to Johnson’s ongoing alleged misconduct. He mentioned that Johnson had been “harassing [him] over the course of several weeks about dogs.”


Johnson was immediately taken to and treated at the Baptist Memorial Hospital. Police say Johnson has “obvious extensive blistering.”

Johnson’s mother told WBBJ7, “I really thought that he was going to go to the back and get my food right, and bring it back,” and “it shocked me when he threw the grease on me.”


Wendy’s has yet to speak out about the incident. Pritchett was charged with aggravated assault.



AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES

Courtesy of P.O.Wm

WALMARTIAN SPOTTED

LOL!



HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL!!!

EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers