1/18/21

The Daily Buzz For Jan 19 ☕📰☕

 FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!

Maluma For Elle US, Feb 2021!
Maluma is doing big things. After his monumental year last year, the 26-year-old Colombian singer is showing no signs of slowing down. Not only is he getting ready to make his feature-film debut alongside Jennifer Lopez with their rom-com, Marry Me, but he also just made history as the first-ever male solo star to cover Elle. In the February issue, Maluma sheds light on his humble beginnings, his career, and his relationships with Jennifer and Madonna.
Maluma and Jennifer Lopez aren't just costars, they're real-life friends. "She is someone I admire, and she is someone I've followed since I was a little kid," Maluma said about his Marry Me costar. "So for me, being part of this movie was almost surreal. It was a big surprise when they called me, but I was ready for it."
He and Madonna worked on the video for their "Medellín" collaboration for almost two days straight. "Madonna loves doing things in an organic way — she is very spiritual," he explained. "When we were doing the 'Medellín' video, it was almost 48 hours working nonstop, and I was surprised, because Madonna, she was 60 years old, but she looks like she is younger than me."

He values spirituality over material things. "I feel like the artists right now, the modern artists, are losing their spirituality, and that's kind of sad. I don't feel like they pray or meditate, and that's why I feel connected with artists like Madonna, Shakira, and Jennifer," the singer said. "Sometimes people tell me that I'm an old soul because of that, but at the end of the day, you can be the biggest star in the world, but if you are not spiritual, you are empty inside . . . With Ricky Martin, you just feel his aura is so blue, so clear. But then you go to a music session in Miami with these guys my age, and they're talking about material things, and I'm like, 'Okay, it's nice to have a Lamborghini, it's nice to have a big Rolex, it's nice to have a huge house, but when are you going to have a big soul?'"
He values spirituality over material things. "I feel like the artists right now, the modern artists, are losing their spirituality, and that's kind of sad. I don't feel like they pray or meditate, and that's why I feel connected with artists like Madonna, Shakira, and Jennifer," the singer said. "Sometimes people tell me that I'm an old soul because of that, but at the end of the day, you can be the biggest star in the world, but if you are not spiritual, you are empty inside . . . With Ricky Martin, you just feel his aura is so blue, so clear. But then you go to a music session in Miami with these guys my age, and they're talking about material things, and I'm like, 'Okay, it's nice to have a Lamborghini, it's nice to have a big Rolex, it's nice to have a huge house, but when are you going to have a big soul?'"

Maluma comes from humble beginnings. "My family, we were not rich," he said. "We had what we needed, but then my dad lost everything, and my parents got divorced . . . It's what made me realize I had to work super hard so my family could have food and a house to live in . . . But between everything, I was a very happy child."
He and his sister, Manuela Londoño Arias, have a special bond. "We love going to the farm, riding horses together, talking about life," the singer explained. "My sister is a psychologist, so it's beautiful having someone like that close to me. This is a crazy industry, and you always need someone who can support you and listen to you. She is like a spiritual guide."
Maluma comes from humble beginnings. "My family, we were not rich," he said. "We had what we needed, but then my dad lost everything, and my parents got divorced . . . It's what made me realize I had to work super hard so my family could have food and a house to live in . . . But between everything, I was a very happy child."

Get more at Elle!


#RHOA: Cynthia Bailey Says Relationship with Dad Is 'Strained' After Appearance in Domestic Violence PSA!
Cynthia Bailey is opening up about the "huge rift" in her relationship with her father, which began after childhood wounds were unearthed three years ago.
A decade ago, during her first wedding to ex-husband Peter Thomas, Cynthia's father, Elijah, and brother, Thomas, both walked her down the aisle. Fast-forward 10 years later, as Cynthia was in the middle of planning her wedding to then-fiancé Mike Hill on Sunday's episode of Real Housewives of Atlanta, she questioned whether or not to invite her dad to her special day.

While going over her guest list with Mike, Cynthia, 53, said that all of her family members were confirmed for the wedding — except for her dad, who lived in Alabama and whom Cynthia hadn't seen in "a couple years."
When Mike asked about the status of her dad's attendance, Cynthia said that she still needed to talk to her mother, Barbara Ford Morris, about it. "It's like, complicated," she told Mike.

"Our relationship is strained, because of what I told you happened with the whole Kenya PSA," she reminded Mike, who had not yet met her father.
But while she admitted to not having "the closest relationship with my dad," Cynthia also acknowledged that "he's not going to be here forever. So I just want to at least give him the option to come if he would like to come."

"There could be drama with my mom. I mean, she'll just be uncomfortable and upset with me," she told Mike about her dad attending, also admitting, "I want him to come. That day is our day and whatever issues anyone has, I want them to put them aside for that day."
The strain in the Bravo star's relationship with her dad began after she and Barbara appeared in costar Kenya Moore's domestic violence PSA three years ago. (It aired in season 10, episode 17.)
"After my mom did Kenya's domestic violence PSA, it caused a huge rift in my relationship with my dad," Cynthia told cameras.

In flashback footage on Sunday's episode, Barbara was seen filming the PSA and recounting an alleged incident with her ex, claiming "he became insanely jealous. He did something bad enough for me to grab a knife." When asked by Kenya what Barbara would say to her daughters, she advised, "Don't ever let a man hit you. Don't ever let a man talk ugly to you."
Cynthia said in the public service announcement, "When you grow up living with domestic violence, you experience childhood domestic violence."

Barbara also recalled in the PSA, "I had Cynthia when I was 18 years old. We got married and he hit me. I didn't want my daughter to see that," she said, wiping away tears.
At the time the PSA was recorded, Cynthia said in a confessional that she was "so proud of my mom for speaking up and sharing her story with the world. She's from that generation where you just didn't talk about this stuff. I think being a part of Kenya's PSA is going to give her the closure that she needs."

Closure, though, didn't seem to be what Barbara got from publicly sharing her story.
At the conclusion of the episode, Cynthia went to her mom's home, where she sat with her daughter, Noelle Robinson, and sister, Malorie Bailey-Massie, and they all discussed the possibility of "extending an invite to our dad to the wedding."

Barbara's response? "I'll just put my mask over my eyes."
"I mean, honestly, I hadn't talked to him myself since the whole PSA thing. Both of us posted a picture on Father's Day and I know that hurt your feelings," Cynthia told her mom, who reminded her: "Cynthia, I've been your mom and your dad all your life. [Malorie] was 3, you was 4 — he quit being your dad then, as far as I'm concerned."

Though Barbara said she didn't "hate" her ex-husband, she didn't "like the way that he treated me when I was younger, trying to get child support and everything for you all."
The family matriarch also brought up another thing that upset her: the PSA, which Barbara said "really hurt" her.
After Barbara said she didn't actually know what a PSA was at the time, Cynthia apologized for putting her mom in that position. "I told her about the PSA. It was always her choice, so there was no reason for her to be a part of it, other than she wanted to share her story, which I know for a fact was inspiring to a lot of the women that have dealt with domestic abuse," the RHOA star told cameras.

As for Elijah receiving an invite to Cynthia and Mike's Oct. 10, 2020 wedding, Barbara said she didn't care if her daughter invited him. But Noelle came to her grandmother's defense, and advised Cynthia to prioritize Barbara's feelings: "She always puts every single one of us first, so why not put her first this one time?"
Ultimately, Cynthia was receptive, saying, "I'm good with it. I have what I need to move forward." Said Noelle, "And I feel like it's clear what needs to happen."

The Real Housewives of Atlanta airs Sundays (8 p.m. ET) on Bravo.


#MusicNews: Will Downing Announces New Project ‘Song Garden’ Arriving January 29!
*Will Downing brings NEW MUSIC to fans created during the COVID-19 pandemic!
Downing outlined the tracklist for his upcoming album, The Song Garden set to release January 29.
Consistently releasing music with fresh melodies and lush arrangements that can satisfy all musical palates, Will Downing continues to serve his fan base through his own Sophisticated Soul Record label.

One of the first singles from the Grammy-nominated singer’s highly-anticipated latest album, The Song Garden was an up-tempo call for love entitled, “Right Where You Are,” released in July 2020, which rose to the top of the UK Soul Charts, along with his critically acclaimed single, “So Many Good Die Young,” – (highlighted as one of the most poignant soundtracks to the emotions we feel behind how many people we have lost too soon.)

The timely and inspiring song, “Stand Up” chronicles themes of “hope, overcoming obstacles and kindness for others.”

Never one to disappoint, Downing delivers a surprise treat for his fans with the deliciously smooth fresh track “Chocolate,” – and just when you thought it couldn’t get any better, “Say Yes,” “Give You,” (A duet with Maysa) and “Love You Better” add that extra romance and good vibe mix that makes you feel good all over.


#HipHopNews: The Game Readies New Project ‘30 For 30’!
Despite releasing his so-called final album Born to Rap in 2019, the Compton rapper is not retiring. In an interview with AllHipHop, Game’s manager Wack 100 said that his client is back in the studio working on a new project called 30 for 30.

“Do I personally think he’s going to retire? I think not. I don’t think he knows how to,” said Wack. “You know he’s got something for the people because he just felt like they needed it. It’s 30 Game joints–it’s kinda going to be like a Game playlist type set up. We’re calling it 30 for 30.”

While he may be branching out beyond music, he can’t leave the game behind. “I know we’re about to start getting off into film, I know he’s definitely looking to manage and sign some artists, but Game has the passion for music, he has a studio at his home,” added Wack. “Do I think Game could walk by his studio every day and totally ignore it? Hell naw. Do I think he’s not going to stay relevant without having something to say, he definitely will.”

In November, Game returned with the Lil Wayne-assisted “A.I. with the Braids,” his first single since Born 2 Rap, which was supposed to be his final project.
“I’ve had a great run & surpassed my rap goals a long time ago,” he said at the time. “It will always be ‘QUALITY’ over ‘QUANTITY’ from where I stand. The REAL music will always prevail & this album will cap off an amazing run.”

In addition to a new album, Game has his sights set on a Verzuz battle with 50 Cent. “That’s something that I’m entertaining,” he told Power 106 last month.


Wendy Williams’ Brother Said She Didn’t Attend Mother’s Funeral!
Wendy Williams’ mother, Shirley Williams, passed away in 2020, which she has openly spoken about on The Wendy Williams Show.  As the family continues to grieve, her brother revealed that Williams didn’t attend their mother’s funeral but her ex-husband, Kevin Hunter, did.

“My mother always said stand by your family and your sisters,” Tommy Williams said in the video. “But what makes somebody not go to their mother’s funeral? I don’t understand not giving a salute to the one person who was always there and showed you support. I don’t understand how a person cannot go to a funeral and hold up the one person or the family member that you do have, the parent that you do have left, and just move on. Keep it moving. I don’t understand how to keep living somebody who could cause that type of pain.”

In the video, he said that Williams, 56, attended her mother’s wake with her 19-year-old son Kevin Jr, but decided to not attend the funeral. He said that Williams told him that she said she would be leaving the day of her mother’s funeral but instead stayed in town and had lunch with Hunter.
Williams also expressed appreciation to Hunter for attending his mother’s funeral. Despite the pain Hunter caused Williams’ sister, he said there are no hard feelings between them.
“Wendy’s ex Kevin came out to support the family and I appreciate that,” he added. “There’s no malice that I have towards him, never will be there. He made a choice, it was a poor choice and it was the one that broke the camel’s back. –But I appreciate him coming to the funeral for my mother.”

Grieving is a complicated process with no time limit or logic. Plus, it is devastating when you lose a parent. Funerals give people the chance to honor the person who passed away, reflect on their life and say a final farewell, which for some is unbearable. Though Williams may not understand his sister’s decision, it must be accepted.


Trey Songz And Fabolous Had A Houston Event Shut Down Due To COVID-19 And Overcapacity Concerns!
Though COVID-19 cases are higher than they’ve ever been, a number of venues across the country continue to hold music events, with often maskless people crammed into tight spaces. One recent example came Saturday in Houston, when Trey Songz and Fabolous visited Club Spire for the event “The Black Affair.” According to Houston Fire Marshall’s office, not only was the club packed, it way exceeded the maximum capacity of the venue.

Fire Chief Samuel Pena said it was, on top of being a super-spreader event, a fire hazard. “If there was an emergency, a fire or something that would have occurred inside, we would have had a massive loss of life because [of] the means of entry,” he said, adding that “the exits were blocked.” According to ABC13, in addition to the club’s overcapacity, about 200 people were waiting outside the venue with the hopes of getting in.
The event occurred just days after Meek Mill and Bow Wow faced criticism for performing at a packed-out show in Houston as well. Video showed a room filled with maskless partygoers, which made the rounds on social media.

Trey Songz and Fabolous now join names like Mulatto, DaBaby, and Chase Rice as artists who have faced criticism by holding packed events during the pandemic.


Jennifer Hudson is Ready to Reprise Her Role in Reboot of ‘Sex and the City!
*Remember Louise from St. Louis? Well, now that it’s official that #SexAndTheCity” will be making its return. Many fans have been wondering if #JenniferHudson would be down to joins the ladies.
While promoting her new animated film “Baba Yaga,” Entertainment Tonight’s Kevin Frazier asked J Hud if she would be down for the reboot. She said, “I hope so, that would be cool. I am down, I am down!”
She says she hasn’t received any calls about it just yet but added that she is definitely interested.

As previously reported, although the show is coming back, not all four main characters will be making a comeback.

Meanwhile, one project Hudson can confirm is the Aretha Franklin biopic, “Respect,” which has had to move its release date due to the COVID-19 pandemic.


Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Confirm Birth of Second Child, Reveal Name!
Justin Timberlake finally confirmed that he and Jessica Biel welcomed a second child last year. During a virtual appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, set to air on Monday, Timberlake said the couple is "thrilled and couldn't be happier" about their new baby. The newborn's name is Phineas and joins son Silas, 5.

"He's awesome and so cute. Nobody's sleeping," Timberlake said in a clip DeGeneres' team shared on Sunday night. "But we're thrilled. We're thrilled and couldn't be happier. Very grateful." DeGeneres was one of the few people outside of Biel and Timberlake's family who knew Biel was pregnant again, reports PEOPLE. "I think we were FaceTiming and you said, 'Hey, you want to know a secret?' and then Jessica walked in and you put your hand on her stomach," DeGeneres told Timberlake. "You were like, 'I'm having another baby!'"

Timberlake jokingly told DeGegenres it is "a lot of fun" to be a dad to two children instead of one. "I guess the saying goes go from a zone defense to a man-to-man really quickly," he said. "It's great. Silas is super excited." Speaking of Silas he is "very much liking" being a big brother, Timberlake told DeGeneres. "Phin can't walk yet or chase him down, so we'll see what happens."

Biel reportedly welcomed Phineas back in July, The Daily Mail reported at the time. The couple never publicly commented on Biel's pregnancy and the only confirmation that they even welcomed a second child came from their friends. Singer Brian McKnight told HollywoodLife two weeks after the news broke that Biel and Timberlake have a "new baby" and suggested their newborn would inspire Timberlake's next album. Timberlake's former *NSYNC bandmate Lance Bass told Entertainment Tonight in September the new baby is "cute of course." Timberlake "would kill me" if he revealed Phineas' name, Bass said at the time.

Timberlake and Biel's baby comes after the couple was rocked by a scandal in November 2019. While filming Palmer in New Orleans, Timberlake was photographed getting cozy with his co-star, Alisha Wainwright. Timberlake later issued a public apology, revealing he was drinking the night the photos were taken. Palmer is set for release on Jan. 29 on Apple TV+ and marks Timberlake's first live-action acting role since 2017.

The baby news also comes ahead of Timberlake's scheduled appearance during Celebrating America, a primetime special airing Wednesday, following President-elect Joe Biden's inauguration. Timberlake will debut his new song "Better Days" during the special. He wrote the song with R&B singer Ant Clemons and finished recording the final vocals on election night


Kanye West’s Yeezy brand sues intern for breaking NDA!
Kanye West‘s apparel brand Yeezy is suing one of its summer interns after they posted confidential photos on Instagram.
It comes after the intern, Ryan Inwards, signed non-disclosure agreements that contained a $500,000 liquidated damages provision, according to a complaint filed Friday (January 15) in LA County Superior Court (per The Hollywood Reporter).

The NDAs prohibit disclosing or disseminating confidential information on social media, but Yeezy has claimed their intern shared non-public images on Instagram and hasn’t removed them even after the West’s company sent multiple cease and desist letters.

Inwards is being sued for breach of contract and conversion, and Yeezy is seeking the $500,000 in liquidated damages plus punitive damages because it believes he’s acting maliciously.
Yeezy is also seeking an injunction mandating that he turn over the images and be banned from similar posts in the future.


Former Saved By The Bell Cast Members React To Dustin “Screech” Diamond’s Cancer Diagnosis!
If you’re from the 90s, you more than likely binged watched the hit teen show “Saved By The Bell.” Earlier this week, news broke that Screech, formally known as Dustin Diamond, is battling stage four cancer. Some of his former co-stars are now pouring out their support for his recovery.
Shortly after reps for Diamond confirmed his diagnosis, co-star Mario Lopez—known as Slater on the show—said he “connected with Dustin earlier this evening, and although the news of his diagnosis is heartbreaking, we remain positive that he’ll overcome this. Praying for him & his family and for a speedy recovery. God Bless.”
Tiffani Thiessen, who played Kelly, also sent her support to Diamond. She posted a picture of him with a caption that read, “thinking of you Dustin.”

Before his team’s announcement, Diamond had been hospitalized and undergoing tests. A rep said he’s battling stage four cancer, which means it has spread to other parts of his body. He is currently going through chemo and will likely remain hospitalized “for a while.”
The rep also said Diamond found a “huge lump on his throat.”

Diamond’s relationship with his former castmates has been rocky. He was snubbed from the Peacock network’s reboot that reunited the cast, Yahoo reported. He publicly voiced his displeasure when he told TMZ last year, “You need to have all the cast members.”
But Diamond’s career moves may be the reason he wasn’t included in the teen reboot. In 2006 he was part of a sex tape titled “Screeched,” which was made due to his financial issues. He then wrote a troubling book in 2009, “Behind the Bell,” which spoke on his time on the show and didn’t paint everyone in the best light.
Lifetime turned his book into a movie—he was the executive producer. In 2016, he issued a public apology to his former co-stars for his behavior.

But it doesn’t stop there; in 2016, he served three months in jail after stabbing someone at a Wisconsin bar. He then violated his probation, which led to another arrest.


Betty White Marks 99th Birthday Sunday; Up Late As She Wants!
True to form, Betty White has something impish to say about her birthday Sunday.
“Since I am turning 99, I can stay up as late as I want without asking permission!” she told The Associated Press in an email.
White’s low-key plans include feeding a pair of ducks that regularly visit her Los Angeles-area home. Her birthday meal will be a hot dog and French fries brought in — along with a bouquet of roses — by her longtime friend and agent, Jeff Witjas.

The actor’s TV credits stretch from 1949’s “Hollywood on Television” to a 2019 voice role in “Forky Asks a Question,” with “The Golden Girls” and “The Mary Tyler Moore Show” among the enduring highlights.
In January alone, White is on screen in reruns including “The Golden Girls” and “Hot in Cleveland”; the 2009 Sandra Bullock movie “The Proposal,” and the 2018 documentary “Betty White: First Lady of Television,” about her life and career.

White’s devotion to animals will be on display next month with the DVD and digital release of “Betty White’s Pet Set,” a 1970s series in which she visited with celebrity guests and their pets as well as wild animals.
Her work, always marked by top-drawer comedic timing, has earned her five Emmy Awards, including a 2010 trophy for a guest-host appearance on “Saturday Night Live.”

A native of Oak Park, Illinois, White was married to game show host and producer Allen Ludden from 1963 until his death in 1981.


Phil Spector's Ex-Wife Ronnie Spector Speaks out After His Death: 'A Brilliant Producer, But a Lousy Husband'!
Ronnie Spector, the ex-wife of the late Phil Spector, reacted to his death by noting his influence on her career, but by also calling him a "lousy husband." Phil died in prison on Saturday at age 81. He was serving 19 years to life in prison for the 2003 murder of actress Lana Clarkson. He was married to Spector from 1968 to 1974, and accused him of psychological torment and trying to ruin her career. In her 1990 memoir, Spector wrote that she escaped from Phil's mansion barefoot in 1972 and thought she would die if she did not leave him.

"It’s a sad day for music and a sad day for me," Specter wrote Sunday on Facebook. "When I was working with Phil Spector, watching him create in the recording studio, I knew I was working with the very best. He was in complete control, directing everyone. So much to love about those days." The 77-year-old "Be My Baby" singer compared meeting and falling in love with him to "a fairytale" and the music they made together was "inspired by love."
"I loved him madly, and gave my heart and soul to him," Specter continued. "As I said many times while he was alive, he was a brilliant producer, but a lousy husband. Unfortunately, Phil was not able to live and function outside of the recording studio. Darkness set in, many lives were damaged. I still smile whenever I hear the music we made together, and always will. The music will be forever."

Spector was the lead singer of The Ronnettes, a girl group Specter signed to his Phillies Records in 1963. He produced their biggest hits, including "Be My Baby," "Baby, I Love You," "Walking in the Rain" and "The Best Part of Breakin' Up." She married Phil in 1968. They adopted a son the next year. Two years later, Phil adopted twins without Spector's knowledge.

"The more kids I got, the further I was in that mansion and I never got out until I ran out and escaped," Spector explained in a 2013 Vice interview. "I got out of there with my mom. That's how I had to do it because I would have been dead there and I knew it. I knew, if I didn’t leave, I would die. That’s weird to say, but it’s the truth." She went on to say of her relationship with Specter, "At the beginning it was great. He was a great producer, we loved each other [but] as soon as I got married, I never went on stage again. I went through so much, but it made me stronger to come out now and tell my story. Now, women are more powerful than ever. What better time to tell my story?"

Spector and Phil divorced in 1974. During testimony for the divorce settlement, Spector accused Phil of threatening to hire a hitman to kill her. In the settlement, Spector received $25,000, a used car, and monthly payments of $2,500 for five years. Today, Specter lives with her second husband, Jonathan Greenfield, whom she married in 1982


Jennifer Lopez Puts Troll On Blast After Accusing Her Of Having Botox!
Jennifer Lopez wants to put those Botox rumors to rest once and for all.
The moment came on Saturday (January 16) when the “On the Floor” superstar had been minding her business while pampering herself with products from her newly-released skincare brand, JLo Beauty. “It’s the first time I’m releasing this full video of when I first tried out limitless mask!!! Spoiler alert ... we [decided] not to charge $10,000 for them. 😂” Lopez wrote with a clip of the 51-year-old showing off her dewy, spotless skin.

While most fans were in awe of the je ne sais quoi that is J.Lo’s flawless face, one disgruntled hater thought it wise to flat-out accuse the star of altering her skin with Botox.
“But can I just mention that brows and forehead doesn’t move at all when you talk or try to express... you definitely have Botox. And tons of it,” the user commented. “And it’s all good. Just saying.”
Refusing to take the insult sitting down, Lopez clapped back at the troll with a shady response of her own.
“LOL thats just my face!!! … For the 500 millionth time… I have never done Botox or any injectables or surgery!! Just sayin’” Lopez responded with a smiling emoji, as seen in a screenshot captured by PopCrave on Twitter. “Get you some JLO Beauty and feel beautiful in your own skin!!” she added, imaginably in a nice-nasty tone.
“And here is another JLO Beauty secret: try spending your time being more positive, kind and uplifting of others,” Lopez added, suggesting the user to spend less time “trying to bring others down,” concluding, “that will keep you youthful and beautiful too!!! Sending you love.”

For what it’s worth, JLo Beauty is in stores now.


Melania Trump Hasn’t Contacted Jill Biden For Traditional “Tea And Tour”!
Less than a week before President-elect Joe Biden takes office, Melania Trump has not reached out to incoming First Lady Jill Biden on the traditional “Tea and Tour.”
According to CNN, the Trumps are planning to leave Washington D.C. for Florida before Biden’s inauguration on Wednesday.
The “Tea and Tour” is a tradition that dates back to the early 1950s—with Bess Truman inviting Mamie Eisenhower– and has been carried out by U.S. first ladies before inauguration day.

In typical situations, the first lady would extend an invite to the future first lady to have tea and tour the White House, Kate Andersen Brower, author of “First Women: The Grace and Power of America’s Modern First Ladies,” told USA Today.
Laura Bush welcomed Michelle Obama in 2008. Forever First Lady Michelle Obama then carried out the tradition by welcoming Melania Trump in 2016.

Apparently, no matter how rich the Trumps are, they can’t buy class.


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
‘BIG BEAR’
So long story short….you f*cked a bear?


EGGPLANT NATION: Meet  It’s Carlton
Meet Carlton You can see more when GO HERE TO SEE THE PICS! And remember they’re NSFW!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

Enjoy!


HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers