12/27/19

The Daily Buzz For Dec 27☕πŸ“°☕

Tyler the Creator for GQ December 2019!
It's imperative to pause whatever you're doing and simply take a moment to appreciate the art whenever something new from Tyler, the Creator drops, be it a new song or an interview. The latter provides the impetus for the latest example of this, with Tyler talking to Carrie Battan for a new GQ piece conducted as part of the magazine's annual Men of the Year special.

The interview kicks off with some reliably hilarious riffing on the questionable fashion choices that most annoy him (including "loose boots") and the importance of avoiding "goob-goobers" in one's life.
"I hate people who are unaware. I hate fucking goobers. Goob-goobers. Oops, I tripped. Stay the fuck away from me," Tyler explained. "Everyone around me isn't dumb. I could bring them with me on the zombie-apocalypse team."

And as for that career reflection, the piece includes a bit in which Tyler recalls a McDonald's-assisted moment of bliss he experienced after performing a sold-out set at Madison Square Garden earlier this year.
"And I was at peace," he said. "I was sitting like, there's nothing I want to buy. I was fully okay with life. It was nothing I was stressed about. I wasn't sore nowhere. I'm financially good. Everyone around me is healthy. No grudges. The weather was great." The show itself, he added, was "one of the craziest feelings" he's ever had. "If I died right now… Bro, I don't know. I was okay with everything."
For a complementary video component of the Men of the Year feature, GQ sourced some questions from a few of Tyler's friends including Seth Rogen, Spike Jonze, Tracee Ellis Ross, Pharrell Williams, and more.
Rogen's question prompted Tyler to reveal Napoleon Dynamite, Superbad, 20th Century Women, and Scary Movie 2 as his current favorite movies. Jonze, meanwhile, asked Tyler "why" he was selected as a Man of the Year.
"I don’t fucking know, n***a," he said. "Because I'm fucking tight as fuck. I do a lot of tight shit, like, that's really sick. And I'm cute."

Tyler also elaborated on his favorite Six Flags ride, preferred sushi, the impossibility of physically sharing one's confidence with someone else, the first song he fell in love with, the magic of a foot massage, and more. Get more HERE.


#RHOA: Kandi Burruss Shares Family Holiday Photo Starring Baby Blaze!
Merry Christmas from Kandi Burruss and the family! The Real Housewives of Atlanta (RHOA) star shared pictures from her family’s holiday photoshoot on Tuesday (December 24). Baby Blaze Tucker was definitely the star of the show!

“Happy Holidays everyone,” Kandi wrote to her Instagram fans. “Much love from my family to yours,” the RHOA star said. “Beautiful family,” Cynthia Bailey wrote. “Stunning,” Yandy Smith of Love and Hip Hop: New York said.
Kandi Burruss and her husband, Todd Tucker, welcomed their youngest daughter, Blaze, a few weeks ago. The little one was born via a surrogate, which did not sit well with some of Kandi’s family members.
“Why do you want to have a surrogate,” some of Kandi’s family friends asked. “Don’t you want to just carry the baby by yourself,” the loved ones questioned. Kandi, of course, wanted to carry her youngest child herself. Complications from her son’s birth, however, made natural birth a risk greater than Kandi and Todd were willing to take.

In the end, despite initial objections from Riley Burruss regarding the family’s expansion, the Burruss-Tucker clan is happy being a party of six. Stay tuned for more Real Housewives of Atlanta family news!


#NewMusic: Kehlani & Keyshia Cole ‘All Me’!
R&B stars Kehlani and Keyshia Cole team up for the impactful new single “All Me”. The melodic new record is a perfect start to the holiday season which showcases both of the superstars’ raw talent and sensual lyrics.
The new single follows a recent collaboration that Kehlani had with Teyana Taylor on “Morning,” which was accompanied by an intimate, sultry visual.

LISTEN HERE

In other Kehlani news, she also linked up with Zedd to released the hit single “Good Thing” recently.


#HipHopNews: Drake Will Never End Pusha-T Beef, Doesn’t Want To Settle Kanye West Feud Either!
It looks like patching things up with Pusha-T and Kanye West isn't on Drake's list of New Year's resolutions.
In a Rap Radar Podcast interview that dropped on Christmas day (Dec. 25), Drake explains why he won't end beef with King Push or Yeezy. As rap fans know, Pusha previously dropped "The Story of Adidon," which is a diss song in which he revealed the existence of Drizzy's son Adonis.

"I have no desire to mend anything with that person," Drizzy says tells hosts Elliott Wilson and Brandon "B. Dot" Miller as he speaks on Pusha. "That situation just went where it went and there is no turning back, it's not like those other situations that you mention."
When asked if he thinks Pusha went too far by revealing the existence of Drizzy's son, Drake, who toured Europe earlier this year, gives Push a tip of the hat for a "genius" chess move and says that the song meant his first "loss" in the world of rap. He also says that even though he's previously said that there were rules to the world of battle rap, he didn't expect Push to follow them.

"I bowed out after realizing that the gap between us allowed him to drop a bomb on the world," Drake says. "I sleep well at night knowing I didn't get out-barred. I didn't get, you know, doned off by some crazy song. It was just, you know, he told the world that the biggest artist at the time has a kid that he hasn't told you about. I knew kind of, for me, it was over at that point. It wasn't even about battle rap."
"He's just made an entire career off of it," Drake continued. "Some people like his music, I personally don't 'cause I don't believe any of it."

When co-host Wilson brings up the fact that Drake once had an autographed Clipse microphone, Drizzy admits that he still has the mic, but what he thinks he knows about Push now changes the way he feels about the music.
"You just get to peek behind the curtain too," Drake says. "When I was whatever, 16, thinking that he was the biggest dope dealer in the world serving bricks to all, every corner of America, yeah sure... I was... a fan obviously more so just a fan of Pharrell and the Neptunes. I always wanted to be signed to Star Trak and stuff like that, that was the wave. Now that I'm grown-up, and I know him and the truth, it's just not as appealing."

For the Kanye West end of things, Drizzy once again points toward Yeezy's perceived recruitment of Pusha. If you recall, in an October 2018 interview on LeBron James' HBO talk show The Shop, Drizzy said he believed that Kanye told Pusha about the existence of Adonis.
Drake gives props to Kanye, noting that aside from Jay-Z and Lil Wayne, Kanye is his "favorite artist all around." Still, he makes it known it's not just a matter of fandom.
"I'm not just some kid that's a fan anymore," Drizzy says of Kanye, who is gearing up for his Jesus Is King Tour soon. "Now we have personal situations, and like I said, a lot of his issues with me, I can't fix them for him."

When asked if he'd be open to speaking to Kanye, Drizzy says, "No, not really, because it's not on my end. I had no problem with any of these guys. I don't even know these guys like that."


Ari Behn, Norwegian Author and Kevin Spacey Accuser, Dies at 47!
Behn, who was the ex-husband of Norwegian Princess Martha Louise, accused the disgraced actor of groping him at a concert in Norway in 2007.
Ari Behn, a Norwegian author and ex-husband of Princess Martha Louise who accused actor Kevin Spacey of groping him at a concert in 2007, has died by suicide. He was 47.
Geir HΓ₯konsund, Behn's manager, informed Norwegian media that the writer had taken his own life on Christmas Day. In a statement to the Norwegian newspaper VG, HΓ₯konsund said: "It's with great sorrow in our hearts that we, those closest to Ari Behn, must report that he took his own life today. We ask for respect for our private lives in the time to come."

No further details surrounding Behn's death have been revealed.
He married Princess Martha Louise in 2002. As a commoner marrying into the Norwegian family, Behn was not given any titles. The couple separated in 2016 and divorced a year later, the first time that had happened in the Norwegian royal family. With Princess Martha Louise he had three daughters, Maud Angelica, 16; Leah Isadora, 14; and Emma Tallulah, 11.

Behn, who was known for writing the short story collection Sad as Hell, also found success as an artist and playwright.
In 2017, he accused Spacey of groping him at a concert for the Nobel Peace Prize 10 years earlier.
The BBC reported that Behn told radio station P4 about the incident. "We had a great talk. He sat right beside me. After five minutes he said, 'Hey, let's go out and have a cigarette.' Then he puts his hand under the table and grabs me by the balls," Behn said.

Behn said he managed to deflect Spacey's attention by saying, "Er, maybe later."
He added: "My hair was dark at the time. I was 10 years younger and right up his alley."
On Christmas Eve, Spacey released another bizarre video. The disgraced actor posted a one-minute, holiday-themed video from his Twitter account. Dressed in a festive sweater and sitting by a fire, the former House of Cards star once again appeared to reprise the character Frank Underwood while addressing the camera.

"You didn't really think I was going to miss the opportunity to wish you a Merry Christmas, did you?" he asks in Underwood's recognizable drawl.


Mariah Carey Celebrates Christmas With the Kids, Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka & Ex Nick Cannon in Aspen!
Mariah Carey is having a fun-filled family Christmas!

The “All I Want for Christmas Is You” singer spent her holiday with her ex-husband Nick Cannon, their 8-year-old twin children Moroccan and Monroe, and her boyfriend Bryan Tanaka in Aspen, Col.
Mariah shared lots of fun snaps from their holiday adventures on her Instagram, including adorable pics of mommy-daughter duo Mariah and Monroe in matching Mrs. Claus robes on Christmas Eve (December 24).

Nick also shared photos of their adventures on his Instagram, including selfies with the kids. It looks like everyone had a fabulous time together!


Singer Jon B Admits To Eyeing 16-Year-Old Beyonce When He Was A Grown Man!
In a recently resurfaced interview with World Star Hip Hop, Jon B. made a shocking and disturbing revelation.
While speaking with the outlet, the 45-year-old R&B singer casually admitted to eyeing a 16-year-old Beyonce, who was in Destiny's Child at the time, when he was in his 20s.
"My first major tour was with Destiny's Child [...] and Jagged Edge as the opening act[s] for me," he began. "So, we're all label mates and we're all going to the radio stations to promote our records together as a unit. It was Beyonce in the beginning of her career."

Jon went on to make googly eyes as he explained how he inappropriately looked "at little 16, 17-year-old Beyonce" despite being in his 20s at the time. "I'm sorry 'cause I'm a grown man at the time and it was kind of wrong but you already know," he said with a smirk.
Jon B.'s disgusting revelation comes just weeks after Beyonce's dad, Mathew Knowles, who was also her manager at the time, claimed that Bey and her fellow Destiny's Child member, Kelly, were victims of harassment by two members of Jagged Edge when the two acts were on tour in the early 2000s.

Speaking to Vlad TV, Mathew detailed how he put "both Destiny's Child and Jagged Edge on the same tour bus," which he said he greatly regrets. "Now remember, the girls are minors. They're 16 years old. The guys are 21, 22 years old," he recalled. "I have a fiduciary duty with minors, by the law. There's a certain way I have to manage that."
"I got a call from Kelly and BeyoncΓ©... saying that they were constantly being harassed by two of the members of Jagged Edge," the 67-year-old continued. "I couldn't have that. I literally had to put the guys off the bus in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. That began all of this drama."

When asked how he handled the men trying to "sleep" with his daughter, Mathew replied, "We won't talk about that on camera."
While his words seemed pretty clear, Mathew later clarified his statements, telling Page Six, he did not say "the girls were sexually harassed while on tour with Jagged Edge in the 2000s."

"I said ‘harassed,’” he added.“The term ‘sexual harassment’ may imply to some to mean physical advances. I would classify the harassment they encountered more as unwelcome and inappropriate remarks to minors from adults who should have known better.”


Olympic Gold Medalist, Lindsey Vonn, Proposes to Her Professional Hockey Player Boyfriend on Christmas!
Retired Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn proposed to her boyfriend, professional hockey player, P.K. Subban, on Christmas Day.
35-year-old Vonn and the New Jersey Devils defenseman originally announced their engagement in August of this year. However, Vonn took the initiative to pop the question for a second time, in a grand gesture of gender inclusion.
In the post on Twitter, Subban proudly displays his hand, sporting his engagement ring alongside another photo of he and Vonn posing in pajamas with their three dogs.

“Merry Christmas and happy holidays, everyone!!” On our 2 year anniversary, in a ‘non-traditional’ move, I asked PK to marry me, and he said, Yes! Women aren’t the only ones who should get engagement rings!” Vonn tweeted.
Subban detailed how his initial proposal came together during an interview with Vogue.

“I got the ring and said, ‘You know what? I’m just going to do it home,'” he said, recounting the proposal. “Everything kind of came together on that day. Everyone says the stars aligned, well, it was actually a full moon. I was worried because I knew she would want to be dressed up and not in her pajamas, and it just so happened she had a business meeting, so she was fully dressed up.”
The couple, who began dating in 2017, have not announced a wedding date as of yet. However, during the Vogue interview, she stated that there would be no hurry to get down the aisle.

“We’re not in a big hurry to get married. It kind of depends on his playing schedule, and when we have time to sit down and go through it. I don’t want to stress him out because he has a big season coming.” Vonn stated.


Kim Kardashian Slammed For Buying North West Michael Jackson's $65K Jacket!
Kim Kardashian has fans livid about the costly Christmas present she bought for daughter North West.
The reality star is known for shelling out racks of money for her children, and so it only seemed par for the course that Kim would do plenty of splurging on her kids this Xmas. However, followers were truly astonished when the beauty businesswoman revealed she gifted her 6-year-old a prized possession once owned by the late Michael Jackson.

According to Buzzfeed, Kim reportedly spent $65,000 for the black, blinged-out velvet jacket previously worn by the King of Pop himself. “So we won this on an auction for Northie for Christmas and we had it tacked up so she can wear it,” Kim revealed on IG along with proof of purchase (i.e., the literal jacket itself). “The sleeves are half-tacked up so when she gets older, we can un-tack the sleeve and it can grow with her, so she can have this for her whole life."
The garment was apparently auctioned off via Julien’s Auctions, who appraised the iconic memorabilia at $10,000-20,000. As fans will recall, MJ famously donned the garment at Elizabeth Taylor’s 65th birthday bash in 1997 and again at the 50th Cannes Film Festival.

While the mommy of four said her oldest daughter was “so grateful and excited” about her gift, fans wasted no time to express their disappointment about Kim spending so much money on a child.

“I don't care how much Kim Kardashian loves Michael Jackson, she bought his jacket for her f—ing child to wear it. They don't know the real value of these memorabilia,” one user tweeted, as another added: “the fact that kim kardashian got her young a— daughter a real michael jackson jacket.... like does she even realize the importance?”


Russell Tovey & Boyfriend Steve Brockman Celebrate Christmas Together!
Russell Tovey and Steve Brockman are enjoying the holidays together!
The 38-year-old Years and Years actor and his rugby player beau posed for selfies together on Boxing Day (December 26) after Christmas on Instagram.

The two seemingly confirmed that they were back on again after splitting sometime around June of last year with a post in August of 2019. Prior to that, they got engaged back in February of 2018.
“Boxing slay,” Russell simply captioned the post, which featured the two handsome stars wearing paper crowns


Madonna Apologizes After Canceling Final U.S. Show Due to Pain From Injury!
Madonna has released an apology to fans after she canceled the final U.S. date on her Madame X Tour due to the pain she’s suffering from an injury.

The 61-year-old entertainer had to cancel the December 22 show on her tour, which marked the last show in North America. The tour will resume in Portugal on January 12. She’ll then move the tour to London and Paris.

WATCH

View this post on Instagram

I was in tears from the pain of my injuries, Which has been indescribable for the past few days With every song I sang, I said a prayer that I would make it to the next and get thru the show. My prayers were answered, And I made it. I consider myself a warrior I never quit, I never give in, I never give up!! However this time I have to listen to my body And accept that my pain is a warning I want to say how deeply sorry I am to all my fans. For having to cancel my last show I spent the last two days with doctors Scans, ultra sounds, Xrays Poking and probing and more tears. They have made it very clear to me that if l’am to continue my tour— I must rest for as long as possible so that I don’t inflict further and Irreversible damage to my body. I have never let an injury stop me from performing but this time i have to accept that there is no shame in being human and having to press the pause button.............. I thank you all for your understanding, love and support. As the Words to Batuka go........... It’s a Long Road..........Lord Have MercyπŸ™πŸΌ. Things have got to change. And they will because MADAME ❌. is a fighter!! Happy Holidays to Everyone ♥️πŸŽ„ #madamextheatre #thefillmoremiamibeach @orquestra.batukadeiras.pt
A post shared by Madonna (@madonna) on
“As I climbed the ladder to sing Batuka On Saturday night in Miami I was in tears from the pain of my injuries, which has been indescribable for the past few days,” Madonna wrote on Instagram. “With every song I sang, I said a prayer that I would make it to the next and get thru the show. My prayers were answered, and I made it. I consider myself a warrior. I never quit, I never give in, I never give up!! However this time I have to listen to my body and accept that my pain is a warning. I want to say how deeply sorry I am to all my fans. For having to cancel my last show.”

She added, “I spent the last two days with doctors. Scans, ultra sounds, Xrays, poking and probing and more tears. They have made it very clear to me that if I am to continue my tour— I must rest for as long as possible so that I don’t inflict further and Irreversible damage to my body. I have never let an injury stop me from performing but this time i have to accept that there is no shame in being human and having to press the pause button.”

Madonna concluded, “Things have got to change. And they will because MADAME . is a fighter!! Happy Holidays to Everyone ♥️πŸŽ„.”.


Cardi B & Offset Purchase Their Dream Home On Christmas Eve!
Cardi B and Offset scooped their dream home for the holidays!
Kulture’s parents closed on a gorgeous new home on Christmas Eve.
Cardi took to Instagram to share: @offsetyrn and I been house hunting for the past 2 years with our realtor @b_luxurious. It has been a roller roller coaster! Houses that @offsetyrn liked there was always a room I didn’t like that we couldn’t agreed on πŸ˜©and a couple houses that I liked @offsetyrn said NO because the areas they where in are not to good.

WATCH

We even though about building a house but with a family that’s a bit complicated. With the help of @b_luxurious and God WE GOT OUR HOUSE!!!!! Sorry if the videos don’t fit so well on Instagram.

Offset and Cardi also shared a glimpse of the new Cephus home with a collection of videos of the interior and exterior.


Tristan Wilds Announces He’s Going To Be A Father On Christmas Day!
Tristan Wilds - Mack Wilds- Christina Nina Hammond pregnant
Tristan Wilds aka “Mack Wilds” is a father-to-be! According to a post on his Instagram page, the news of his forthcoming blessing was the sign he needed from God during a very dark time in his life.
The actor and singer shared:

Aight, serious moment… Earlier this year, I was in a really dark place. Sh*t, honestly? I’d been there for a while. I dunno, i was just letting life take me wherever she may.
But I told God I needed a light. I needed a sign that I was supposed to be here, and that my presence here on earth was needed…Heard ju, God. Thank you for this. Merry Christmas.
Tristan is expecting his first child with Christina “Nina” Hammond, an author and media and talent relations strategist in the entertainment industry.


AND FINALLY FROM “THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART” FILES
‘PONY FOR CHRISTMAS’
Embrace the bald bud. No need to hold onto hope that one day the Mortal Kombat characters are gonna come to life and try to defeat you.


EGGPLANT NATION: Meet JB
Meet JB! You can see more when GO HERE TO SEE THE PICS! And remember they’re NSFW!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

Enjoy!


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND ALL!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers