1/22/19

#RHOA: OH? Sips Tea☕☕! Cynthia Bailey Says 'I May Not Be On 'The Real Housewives Of Atlanta' Next Season'! 😲


#RHOA: OH Sips Tea! Cynthia Bailey Says I May Not Be On  'The Real Housewives Of Atlanta' Next Season!
Andy Cohen struggles to find the right words, leaving RuPaul in charge of asking Cynthia this tough question.
Cynthia Bailey dropped quite the bombshell on Sunday's "Watch What Happens Live": She may be leaving "The Real Housewives of Atlanta."

Since the start of the season, Cynthia has been swooning over sportscaster boyfriend Mike Hill, but the fact that he lives in Los Angeles and she lives in Atlanta has kept the couple from taking things to the next level. But Cynthia is ready to make the next move -- metaphorically and literally.
When a caller on Sunday's show asked the former model if she and Mike would move to the same city and get married, Cynthia smiled and said, "Yes and yes. Absolutely."

Host Andy Cohen was stunned. "You talk about marriage?" he asked. Cynthia replied, "All the time."
"I'm in L.A. now. This is Mike's city. I spend a lot of time in L.A.," she continued. "And yes, I can confidently say that Mike and I will be getting married."
While Andy was still struggling to find the right words, his other guest, RuPaul, asked Cynthia if that meant she would be leaving Atlanta.

"No, no, no. I love Lake Bailey and so does Mike, but I think I would be in L.A. more full time," she explained.
Another caller asked Cynthia if there were any instances from her time on "RHOA" that she wished she could change.
"Wow, a lot of things probably," she confessed. "I try to live my life without regrets, and I really feel like everything that has happened to me on my journey was necessary for me to be able to appreciate all the great things that I have going on now. So I really don't have any regrets, but it is painful to watch some of the things that I have done on the show for sure."
As for Eva Marcille -- who's unknowingly thrown lots of shade at Cynthia and her other co-stars this season -- Cynthia struggled to answer the question: Is Eva phony or just forgetful?

"I don't wanna call my girl phony, but she definitely seems to be forgetful with her shade," she said. (According to social media, the two are currently on good terms.)

A third caller asked the reality star if she had spoken to her former castmate, Kenya Moore, since she had her "miracle baby."
"Yes, I absolutely have met Brooklyn, and she's beautiful. So adorable," Cynthia gushed, adding that she spoke to Kenya "about three days ago."
Later, RuPaul revealed what his tagline would be if he were a Housewife, and we were not disappointed: "Don't let the smooth taste fool ya. Y'all hungry?!"

"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" airs Sundays at 8 p.m. on Bravo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers