1/28/19

#BLOOP😲Rapper The Game Is NOT Backing Down From His Explicit Lyrics About Kim Kardashian! 'I SAID WHAT I SAID'! 😆😆


#BLOOP! Hate It Or Love It. Rapper The Game Is NOT Backing Down From His Explicit Lyrics About Kim Kardashian!
On a new track that was debuted Thursday night at his listening party, The Game raps about his sexual history with West’s wife Kim Kardashian West.

“ I grabbed Kim Kardashian by her throat nigga / I made her swallow my kids until she choked nigga / I should apologize cause Ye my folks nigga…” raps The Game on the song, a portion of which was caught on video”
According to TMZ, the Keeping Up with the Kardashians star indeed dated The Game. Though he previously rapped about having sex with “three Kardashians” on 2016’s “Sauce,” sources told the outlet his claims weren’t true. The rapper previously alluded to Wendy Williams that he was referring to Kim, Khloé Kardashian and Rob Kardashian‘s ex Blac Chyna on the track.

The Game Is NOT backing down from his lyrics. The rapper shares this message via social media. 
WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers