1/15/19

In case you were concerned, All 5 Braxton Sisters Are Returning For New Season of ‘Braxton Family Values’!


In case you were concerned, All 5 Braxton Sisters Are Returning For New Season of ‘Braxton Family Values’!

Last year it was reported, Toni, Towanda, Trina and Tamar Braxton walked off of the Braxton Family Values set mid-scene, leaving Traci Braxton to keep the show afloat.
Traci was joined by Tiffany Pollard, Phaedra Parks, Natalie Nunn and more special guests to help round out the cast so that she could complete the season.

Traci explained in an interview with Build Series. “Well, I decided to stay abroad because I’m under a contract and you can’t do anything when you’re under a contract. Let’s you don’t want a job no more, so you know I stayed on because you know I wanted to fulfill my obligations. And, I have a family I’m not going to just stop… It’s like you have a job you under a contract. You can’t just say I quit. And, think you’re going to get all you know benefits with your leave, hours, and vacation. It’s you’re j.o.b. you got to show up…”

In the new ‘BFV’ promo WEtv has finally hushed concerns by confirming season 7 is forthcoming and all sisters are on board!

WATCH HERE



A post shared by Trina Braxton (@trinabraxton1) on
Are you ready for Braxton Family Values?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers