12/5/18

The Daily Buzz For Dec 6 ☕πŸ“°☕


Will Smith for Haute Living - January 2019
Will Smith is covering the latest edition of ‘Haute Living’. Here’s an excerpt from the article.
Will Smith: Renaissance Man. Last year on December 14, Will Smith finally joined the world of social media. From his inspirational and instructional Instagram posts to his YouTube channel, it has become clear that he has found his purpose and the platform to share who he truly is. This unprecedented change in the notoriously private star came after a self-imposed two-year hiatus from filmmaking where he disconnected from the world at large to reconnect with himself.

Since then, Smith has worked on multiple film projects, three of them to be released in 2019, started a water company, JUST Water, with his son Jaden Smith, made music with Nicky Jam, Marc Anthony and Bad Bunny, and celebrated his 50th birthday with an epic leap from a helicopter into the Grand Canyon. Here, the father of three gets personal with Haute Living and gives us some insight into what brings him the most joy, what drives him and what he is committed to.

You recently announced the filming of Bad Boys 3 (aka Bad Boys for Life). What is happening with that?
It’s been a long-ass time. We start in January 2019. We will be a few weeks in Miami, but there are a few other locations―shooting some of it in Atlanta, and there will be some of it in South America somewhere. That was my first time seeing Martin [Lawrence] in a while; we did a table read, and that chemistry is eternal. We are just good together. There is a magic between us that is just beautiful to watch and beautiful to be a part of. And the story is crazy―I think people will be surprised. One of the benefits of us being so young when we made the first one is we weren’t really seasoned performers and filmmakers, so there was a rough rawness to it that was fun, but this is the best screenplay we have ever had. People have been away for a while, so it’s an opportunity for the third one to be the best of them all.
You have been busy. You have been filming all over the world, and one of the things that has changed this year is the way you have allowed the public into your life. What inspired you to do that?
I think a couple of things happened―one of the major things that happened is that I hit that midlife-crisis point, where I’ve built all of the things I’ve ever dreamed of. And in my family―2012 I secretly call the year of the mutiny. And 2012 was really the year that my family rejected the direction of my leadership. And that was the main thing that happened. My father was in the military, and he ran the house like a military unit. We had to put hospital corners on our bed, my shoes lined up in the closet. He was in the Air Force, so he dealt with the family like a soldier. And he had a family business. I was used to the whole family working the family business and being run like a military unit. You follow orders, you have goals, you achieve things and there’s punishment from the higher ranks if you don’t do what you are told to do. I lightened up on it a little bit, but the things that I brought in from my childhood were, we are in a family business, we all work together and I’m in command; I’m the leader, and the way that we win is by everyone doing what I say. Willow was really the first person during “Whip My Hair” that decided she didn’t want to do what I said. Because she was the baby girl, she really had the most power over me.

As a man―if your daughter says no, there’s really nothing you can do. She really tested me. She was like, no she didn’t want to. She was done with “Whip My Hair.” She was done with performing, and as a protest she shaved her head bald. That was really the first time that I realized that my family wasn’t happy with the direction that I was taking them. I felt like I was winning. We were succeeding. We had Karate Kid [starring Jaden]. We had “Whip My Hair.” Jada had Hawthorne, and we hosted when Barack Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize―we hosted all of that in one year. I felt we were doing well, and my family wasn’t happy. So, I took two years off. I met Michaela Boehm, who studied under David Deida, who is the author of the book The Way of the Superior Man, and I started reading his work, and I was like, “Oh my God, he understands.” I literally worked with Michaela for two years. Trying to figure out what I didn’t know about my family being happy. And I didn’t work―I didn’t make a movie for two years. I knew there was more I needed to know other than conquering in movies, conquering in television, conquering in music and entertainment. I had done all this conquering, but no one around me was happy. So, I shut it down, and in that time I discovered so much new wisdom, so many new ideas.

I traveled, and I met people, I studied. I probably read 50 books in the last four years. The most reading I’ve done in my life. Because I disappeared from the world, I fueled up and I started putting my toes back into it, and everything was different. I felt like Neo in The Matrix. Everything I tried to do was easy. And I was looking for how to share the new ideas, to share the new information in the form of artistry ―how was I going to deliver my message. And then I worked with David Ayer on Bright. And with Bright, I worked with Netflix, and that was my first introduction to the power of digital media and all of the interconnectivity. When they were explaining it and its reach, it sounded just like all the spiritual ideas I had been studying. I couldn’t believe how close the ideas that they were talking about in regards to selling a movie were to the ideas of the Bhagavad Gita. I got wildly inspired about how I would deliver the lessons that I had learned to the world in this new media, and social media became that outlet for me. Het more HERE!


#RHoA: Gregg Leakes Defends ‘Overwhelmed’ Wife Nene After Fans READ her About slamming Him
*Gregg Leakes is not here for online trolls coming for his “overwhelmed” wife, which is why he’s defending NeNe against critics who slammed her after she blasted her cancer-stricken husband on social media for being “Mean, Grouchy,” and “Evil”.
After the public backlash against NeNe for her insensitive comments, Gregg took to social media to praise his wife, saying “She’s given so much of herself.” He added that NeNe always “steps up to the plate. Something a lot of women can’t do or wouldn’t.”

Gregg wrote: “I never even [thought] about someday we might be in this position but here we are in the struggle of life Damn! This woman right here has put a mountain on her back and carried it with grace. She’s given so much of herself. You Nene, steps up to the plate, bats and knock it out the park every time. Something a lot of women can’t do or wouldn’t. So what she hit a wall and her cup run over! Pray for her, encourage her, lift her up. What good is tearing down gonna do? I’m not bed stricken and i’m not dying of cancer! I’m kicking cancers ass”.

As previously reported, Mr. Leakes took to Instagram last week to share an inspirational message about love, forgiveness and not being so quick to react out in anger.
In a since-deleted comment, NeNe slammed her husband for not following his own advice.
“Well u need to do everything you posted! Practice what you preach,” she replied, later adding: “You need to pray for yourself! This mean, grouchy, evil stuff u pulling these days are NOT cool.”

After a user called her a “cool piece of work” and noted the “tables can easily turn,” Leakes clapped back.
“Chileeee shut up!” she wrote in response. “Gregg has done so much s—. It didn’t just start! While u commenting saying s– to me, ask him what has he done! Oh, and by the way, Gregg isn’t bed stricken and needing daily help! You got it twisted.”
“The Real Housewives of Atlanta” star then noted her frustrations on Twitter, writing “I would just think if I have or had cancer, I would see life so differently! Not be mean, grouchy and evil for no real reason! But that’s me. Pray for me.”

But when a follower replied, “Unfortunately the closest person receives the undeserved lashing out, stay strong Sis… just breathe,” Leakes responded, “Naw I don’t think I can do it.”
She also fired back at another social media user who called her “so evil” and told her to “go to hell.”

“You don’t know S–T about Gregg and NeNe Leakes and you have no idea what he has done!” Leakes replied. “Ask him [a–hole].”


#EMPIRE: When Season 5 Come Back? Even More Secrets Remain For The Lyon Family To Uncover After The Holidays!
It may be the most wonderful time of the year according to holiday traditions, but in television-land, it's actually the most suspenseful time of year. Why? Because so many fan favorite TV shows are taking a winter hiatus, meaning fans must be left to wonder when their beloved programming will return, and what will happen next. Among This Is Us, The Good Doctor, and others, Fox's Empire is going on leave after its mid-season finale premieres on Wednesday, December 5. So when does Empire come back after its winter break? It may be too soon to tell, but an official announcement is surely on the horizon.

Empire producers are currently focused on the release and public perception of their impending fall finale. Once the dust has settled there, they're likely to release a statement regarding the official date for the show's return, but as of right now, one hasn't been enough. But it's coming — when Season 5 was announced in May, the renewal called for 18 new episodes, so fans are guaranteed another eight after the holidays.

It may be frustrating for fans right now to wade into the unknown with the fall finale, especially considering the likelihood that it will end in a major cliffhanger. But at least they know for sure that the Lyon family will return to the small screen in due time. Hopefully, depending on how the mid-season finale shakes out, they'll return in one piece. Then again, Empire is all about a grueling power struggle that attempts to tear the family apart. So you may want to hold your breath there.

Last year, Empire took a similar winter hiatus as it has in previous seasons. The show paused in November to allow writers to catch up on its developing plot before it re-aired again in the spring. On January 24, following its December Season 4 fall finale, Fox finally announced that Season 4 would resume on March 28, according to Deadline. So fans can expect Season 5 follow a similar timeline.

The mid-season finale is titled "Had It From My Father" and it follows Kai as he confronts Jamal, a Lyon son, regarding Empire dirt he uncovered in preparation for a journalistic expose. The two are engaged to be married, and well, Jamal could choose to protect his family instead of his relationship's future.
“My family certainly doesn’t need the noise right now,” Jamal says in a sneak peek clip published by TV Line. “It’s not like you can run it.” Kai doesn't see the choice as an easy one, regardless of how much he loves Jamal — he cares about his journalistic ethics. “So you’re asking me to choose between what’s right and… what’s right for your family?” he replies.

Empire is known for its bounty of unexpected twists and turns, so the imminent tiff between the couple could go one of two ways — it could be resolved in the name of love, or, everything could go awry in the name of Empire Entertainment and the Lyon family legend. The latter tends to take the forefront in most cases, but then again, that seems too predictable.


#NewMusic from Slim and Mike (of 112) Release New Song ‘Tonight’
Slim and Mike of 112 have pulled together to release a new late-night groove for the grown-and-sexy crowd.
On “Tonight,” Slim starts off the collaboration with desires to hit all the right spots in the bedroom with his lady. Mike jumps in on the action and declares to make a love scene with his beauty.

LISTEN HERE

“Tonight” comes three months after 112 called it quits again. In 2017, the Grammy-winning group released Q Mike Slim Daron, their first album in 12 years. It featured their top 10 R&B single “Dangerous.”


#HipHopNews: Is Meek Mill Teasing Another Album This Year?
Does Meek Mill have another album in the works? Although he dropped Championships less than a week ago, the Philly rapper may be plotting a second project before the year is over.
During his #AskMeek Twitter Q&A session on Tuesday (Dec. 4), Meek was asked if he would release another installment in his Real Me mixtape series. But instead of a mixtape, Meek caught fans off guard by teasing another album.
During the Q&A, he also hinted at more collaborations with Fabolous after a fan asked if he and Fab would do a joint project together. “Me and fab got more bangers in the tuck,” tweeted Meek.

It’s unclear if he really intends to release another album this year. Championships, Meek’s first album since 2017’s Wins & Losses, is expected to debut at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 with 183-190,000 equivalent album units.


#OSCARS Kevin Hart to Host 91st Academy Awards in February
Ladies and gentlemen, we have ourselves an Oscar host. Actor and comedian Kevin Hart will emcee the 91st Academy Awards telecast on February 24, 2019.
Hart announced the news Tuesday afternoon on his Instagram account.
Hart follows in the footsteps of Jimmy Kimmel, who had the hosting gig the past two years. The Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle star will work with producers Donna Gigliotti and Glenn Weiss, who will oversee the production for the first time. Weiss will also direct.

The move comes at a time when the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences is in desperate need of a ratings boost for its annual telecast. Last year, the audience declined to an all-time low of 26.5 million viewers (from a recent high in 2014 of 43 million viewers) and the organization, along with its broadcaster ABC, have suggested radical changes to help improve the show’s viewership, including a promise that it will not run over three hours.

To help manage this change, the Academy intends to present some six to eight of the 24 awards during the commercial breaks and edit the acceptance speeches into the broadcast.
Hart previously co-hosted the MTV Movie Awards along with Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, his Jumanji and Central Intelligence co-star.
Kevin Hart’s career has been on a tear since he transitioned from his popular stand-up comedy specials to feature films, specializing in buddy comedies with co-stars as disparate as Tiffany Haddish (Night School), Ice Cube (the Ride Along films), and Will Ferrell (Get Hard). Last year’s ensemble Jumanji has been his biggest grosser to date, earning over $400 million domestically (and almost $1 billion globally) and prompting a sequel. The star will be required to walk a tightrope on Oscar night, playing up his frenetic personality and fast-talking humor while staying away from any political topics that could prove too controversial for the worldwide audience.

Hart’s good-natured charm should go a long way to reversing the ratings slide of recent years, but so many other variables will have to be factored in to see if the Academy can right the ship.


Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Are ‘Actively Trying’ for Baby No. 2
What cheating scandal?! Eight months after KhloΓ© Kardashian welcomed daughter True with Tristan Thompson, she and the 27-year-old Cleveland Cavaliers forward “are trying for another baby,” a source reveals in the new issue of Us Weekly. “She isn’t pregnant yet, but they are actively trying. KhloΓ© loves being a mom. She wants True to have a sibling.”

Unfortunately, friends and family worry that Kardashian is blinded by love. “In her mind, she and Tristan are fine,” says the source, who adds that “nothing will stop” the Good American designer, 34, from expanding her family with Thompson — not even if he is repeating some old bad behavior.


“Who Said I Just Like Men?” Donna Brazile Opens Up About Her Sexuality With Wendy Williams
With a new look apparently came a new and revelatory attitude. When Donna Brazile appeared on the Wendy Williams Show, to promote her new book, For Colored Girls Who Have Considered Politics, she talked about everything from her start in politics, before becoming the first Black woman to lead a political, presidential campaign in 2000, for Al Gore, to her love life.

See what she had to say in the highlights from her interview below.

The makeover
“First of all, the gray is all mine. It’s about 3/4 mine. They clipped this and I felt my inner Patti LaBelle…That girl there, she was before 2016 but I’ve let her go…My niece put some purple streaks in because I’m an LSU graduate. I’m free now. I’m free.

Weight loss
“I’m on the same diet. It’s a liquid diet. I eat a salad every night, a little protein and I gave up my Southern cooking. And I was trying to cook out my blues and handle all of my business in the kitchen and it was handling me.”

Her start in politics
“I was a little girl, 8-years-old, Dr. King died 50 years ago, this year. And I found myself as a little girl, wanting to be a Civil Rights worker. And I kept telling my mom, ‘I’m gonna be a Civil Rights worker.’ And she said, ‘You’re too young.’ Well, I wanted to be a priest and she said, ‘You’re a girl.’ Well, they need some girls in that damn priesthood. That’s a hot topic by the way, the Catholic Church… I was just a little girl who wanted to make things happen. I was this little girl who wanted to make things happen I love politics. My first campaign was to get a playground in my neighborhood. I just wanted to play outside and play with the boys. Got to play with somebody.

Her sex/love life
You what to know about my sex life? Wendy gave me a robe. Girl, when I put that on, Teddy Pendergrass gonna come back from the dead. It’s going to be Luther Vandross… by the way, to have a good love life, you need a song. You need to put the back up, the legs out, the thighs in so you can exercise it, rotate it, move it back.

Wendy: Who is he Donna?
First of all, who said I just like men? Who said I had to tell my whole story, my first time on the show? But I can tell you what I do like, I want to be treated right. I want someone who loves me for who I am.

For years, there have been rumors about Brazile’s sexuality. Publicly, Brazile has been an active LGBT activist, serving on the board for the Millennium March on Washington. In 1999, The New York Times said she was openly ambiguous about her sexuality. She was quoted as saying, “Gay comes in all shapes, sizes, strengths and personalities. Just like straight does. It shouldn’t be news that—guess what— some gay people don’t fit your stereotype.”
The rumors have persisted but Wendy’s show marks the first time she’s acknowledged her bisexuality.


Film Inspied By Prince’s Music In The Works At Universal
Universal Pictures has a film in the works inspired by Prince‘s extensive and timeless music catalog.
Just to be clear, the film will NOT be a biopic like Purple Rain, instead it will be inspired by his classic hits just like Mamma Mia! was inspired by music from ABBA.

Via The Hollywood Reporter: Mike Knobloch, president of global film music and publishing for Universal Pictures, will shepherd the untitled project for the studio, with Universal VP production Sara Scott and creative executive Mika Pryce overseeing the film’s development.

Atom Factory’s Troy Carter, the entertainment advisor of Prince’s estate, will executive produce, alongside Jody Gerson, chairman and CEO of Universal Music Publishing Group, the exclusive worldwide publishing administrator for Prince’s catalog.

I’m interested to see what Universal is going to do with this project.


The Trumps And Obamas Share Awkward, Tense Moment At George H.W. Bush Funeral While Hillary and Bill paid them no mind!
The Trumps, Obamas and Clintons sat next to one another at George H.W. Bush’s funeral on Wednesday morning ― and it was as awkward as you’d expect.
President Donald Trump and first lady Melania Trump took their seats in the front row next to former President Barack Obama and Michelle Obama at the Washington National Cathedral in Washington, D.C. As Melania Trump moved into the pew, she leaned over and shook former President Bill Clinton’s hand and waved to Hillary Clinton, who was sitting next to her husband. Both Trumps shook hands with the Obamas, but President Trump did not offer his hand to the Clintons.
After Melania Trump waved to Hillary Clinton, the camera panned out and viewers could see the former secretary of state nodding her head, seemingly annoyed.
While it’s customary that all current and former presidents and their spouses attending a funeral service for a former president sit in the front row at the cathedral, it definitely made for some stressful live television.
Viewers hilariously noted the awkward exchange on Twitter, pointing out just how tense the moment was.
Some even pointed out former President Jimmy Carter’s side eye, as Michelle Obama and President Trump shook hands.


Kylie Jenner Shrugs Off Cheating Rumors with Travis Scott!
This week rapper Travis Scott was accused of creeping on his baby mama Kylie Jenner
Kylie has chosen to stand by her man...
After the cheating rumors went viral Kylie posted a picture of her and Travis on her Instagram stories with an engagement ring emoji.

LOL!


Colin Kaepernick Was Considered by Depleted Redskins but Turned Down for Purely Football Reasons, Coach Says
The Washington Redskins were badly in need of a backup quarterback because their starter Alex Smith broke his leg a couple of weeks ago during a game. Then his replacement Colt McCoy broke his leg during a loss to the Philadelphia Eagles on Monday night.

Meanwhile, Colin Kaepernick has been keeping in football shape since he’s been seemingly ousted by the NFL for taking a knee during the national anthem, so Redskins coach Jay Gruden said they considered him.

In the end, however, the team decided to pass, and they signed 32-year-old Mark Sanchez two weeks ago and 32-year-old Josh Johnson as a backup on Wednesday. But Gruden said the decision had nothing to do with the controversy surrounding Kaepernick, it was purely a football move and the offense being more familiar with style of play of Sanchez, the new starter.

“He’s been discussed for sure,” said Gruden about Kaepernick. “It’s just going to be a matter of which way you want to go. … There’s not a lot of time to get a brand new quarterback and system installed in a couple of days. He’s been talked about, but we’ll probably go in a different direction.”
“[The decision was] just football, strictly football,” he continued. “When you’re talking about a backup quarterback this late in the game you want someone with a similar skill set to the quarterback you have. Not that Colin can’t do some of the things we’ve talked about, but we want someone with a little more familiarity.”

Gruden then explained there would be a “great possibility” of signing Kaepernick if it were the beginning of the season, but at this late stage the transition would be too challenging.
Of course, some will say Gruden is hiding the fact that he doesn’t want the controversy that would come with signing Kap, but the coach insisted the call was strictly about the x’s and o’s of football and nothing else.


Lupita Nyong'o & 'Black Panther' Cast Surprise Student With Scholarship at THR's Power 100 Women In Entertainment!
Lupita Nyong’o happily strikes a pose while attending The Hollywood Reporter’s Power 100 Women In Entertainment held at Milk Studios on Wednesday (December 5) in Los Angeles.
The 35-year-old Oscar-winning actress and her Black Panther co-stars Chadwick Boseman and Danai Gurira were on hand at the gala to present a new scholarship — The Black Panther Scholarship — created by Walt Disney Studios, which gave one girl from THR‘s Women in Entertainment Mentorship Program a scholarship to Loyola Marymount University, worth $250,000.

The program, now in its ninth year, is executed in partnership with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Los Angeles. “We know that if we want to live in a world that looks more like Wakanda, the first step is you invest in women and girls,” Danai said (via THR), who received a loud round of applause from the audience.
Also in attendance at the gala was Awkwafina, Lena Dunham, Ali Wong, Hannah Gadsby and Loni Love.


Lisa Vanderpump Skipped Filming The ‘RHOBH’ Finale, And Her Co-Stars Sound Off
Bravo just finished filming Season 9 of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and although Lisa Vanderpump reportedly missed the finale, she was the center of attention for the rest of the cast.
How did Vanderpump’s co-stars react to her absence?
The finale was supposed to include the Vanderpump Dogs Gala, but Vanderpump refused to invite her co-stars, so cameras filmed another event instead.

According to Tamra Tattles, a new video was released on social media that proves the rest of the cast is unhappy with Vanderpump. This includes a clip showing Vanderpump requesting extra security, and Teddi Jo Mellencamp becoming frustrated with just about everything.

Camille Grammer also revealed that Vanderpump does not enjoy her company. Kyle Richards, meanwhile, looked completely lost about the entire situation.
Based on the video, it is pretty clear that the majority of the RHOBH cast were unhappy with Vanderpump. The biggest question remaining is whether or not Vanderpump will make it to the Season 9 reunion.
The new video comes after Vanderpump admitted that she was disappointed when everyone skipped her dog party. The only problem is that some of her co-stars say they never received an invitation.

Following the interview, inside sources claim that many of the women on RHOBH feel like Vanderpump is lying about the feud.
“They feel like she isn’t being truthful and find it unfair that they have to show up to work every day, and film all while she doesn’t,” a source dished.
Vanderpump reportedly stopped filming back in September. The drama between her and the rest of the cast has only heated up since then.

In fact, Richards recently revealed that she has tried to contact Vanderpump to no avail.
It is not clear why Vanderpump is butting heads with everyone else, but it sounds like they are all sick and tired of her antics. Whatever is going on, we can only hope that Lisa Vanderpump shows up for the reunion to sort things out.

The new season of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is expected to premiere in 2019.


Apple Music is coming to Amazon Echo
Alexa and Apple are playing nice. Amazon's Echo smart speakers will work with Apple Music starting December 17,
If you have an Apple Music account and have connected it to your smart speaker in the Alexa app, the speakers will be able to play music on demand. Just say, for instance, "Alexa, play Baby Shark on Apple Music."
Apple's $9.99 a month music subscription service will join Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Amazon's own music service, and other options on Alexa devices. Apple is careful about access to its services outside of its own ecosystem, especially when it's on a device that competes with an Apple product — in this case, the HomePod.

The agreement is the latest sign of good relations between the two companies. It comes two weeks after Amazon announced it was working with Apple to carry the latter's newest products. As part of that deal, Amazon agreed to prohibit unauthorized third-parties from selling Apple goods on its site, a deal that angered some independent sellers and iPhone repair companies.
Apple and Amazon are still competitors, however. Amazon will still not sell the HomePod smart speaker, sticking to its own Echo offerings instead. And you cannot access Amazon Music through Siri on the HomePod at this time.
Spotify will likely be the most impacted by the addition, as it offers a similar service for the same price. Unlike most of the other music options, including Spotify, there is no free tier of Apple Music, but you can get a three month free demo period.
Gartner analyst Werner Goertz says Apple Music coming to Alexa products is another example of digital services being consumed through a variety of products, brands and categories.

Since their launch in 2015, smart speakers have added many new features, like the ability to order a pizza or play games, but the ability to listen to music is still the most popular feature on the devices, according to an Adobe Analytics survey. The company tracked 1000 smart speaker users and found that 70% used the devices for music. The second most popular activity was checking the weather.
Since it was released in February, the $349 HomePod has struggled with middling reviews, a high price, and limited features. It doesn't support as many third-party services as Amazon's Echo.
"Although HomePod, with its current pricing and feature set, is not as prevalent as Amazon Echo devices or Google Home devices, I wouldn't consider the fact that Apple Music can be delivered by Alexa as a sign of surrender," said Goertz.


R. Kelly’s Ex-wife Believes He Was Behind Gun Threat at Lifetime Screening
Lifetime’s Tuesday night New York City screening of its docuseries Surviving R. Kelly came to a halt when the NeueHouse Madison Square Garden theater had to be evacuated due to a gun threat. Kelly’s ex-wife, Drea Kelly, #MeToo founder Tarana Burke, and multiple survivors of Kelly’s alleged abuse were in attendance at the screening. One of the anonymous calls to the NYPD alleging the threat on the theater came from Chicago, where Kelly has a residence. His ex-wife now believes the singer was behind the threat.

“The first thing that came to my mind — and I can’t speak for anyone else — was that [R. Kelly] had this shut down. I believe it was somebody connected to him,” she tells Rolling Stone. “This was an outside inside-job to me; someone on the outside does not want what’s going on on the inside to be completed. Whoever it came from, they know that this is not a good thing because there’s power in numbers.” The rapper has not commented on the incident. She added to Variety, “I don’t believe in happenstance, I don’t believe that anything is a coincidence. I do believe that in some shape, form or fashion it is connected to him. Now, whether he orchestrated it or not, that I cannot say. But I just do not believe in coincidences. Of all the theaters, of all the nights, of all the premieres, it happened with us.”

Lifetime said in a statement after the evacuation, “As a precaution we evacuated. Tonight’s all about the safety of everyone, we’re not even thinking of what to do next yet.” NeueHouse Madison Square Garden issued its own statement: “Despite non-credible threats called in during tonight’s screening, we followed appropriate safety protocols in collaboration with the NYPD and elected to postpone the event. We stand by the creative women bringing these heroic stories to light.” Whoever attempted to prevent the doc from being shown, Drea says their plan has backfired: “What people don’t understand is that we are a fire that is burning and it’s never going to go out. They thought they were putting us out; they just put gasoline on a fire and now we’re just gonna burn longer and stronger.”


AND FINALLY FROM THE CRAZY PEOPLE SHOPPING AT WALMART FILES
DIGGING DEEP’
Trying to find even lower prices?


#EGGPLANTNATION Meet Chulo Bear!
Meet Papi Chulo Bear! So you know what to do to see them goods. GO HERE TO SEE THE PICS and remember they’re NSFW!

DISCLAIMER: WE DO NOT OWN NOR ALTER any images posted on this blog. All images are found online or submitted.

You’re Welcome!


HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYBODY!!!
EFREM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers