3/25/18

Here's Your First Look At Brandy On Season 2 Of ‘Star’!


Here's Your First Look At Brandy On Season 2 Of ‘Star’!
Ready or not, Brandy is returning to the small screen.  The Grammy Award-winning singer turned actress has been tapped to guest star on FOX’s hit drama Star playing Cassie Brown.

Here’s a first look at the former Moesha actress playing Carlotta Brown’s (Queen Latifah) younger sister and also how she much she enjoyed being back on set with the Queen.
“I love working with Queen Latifah. I have worked with her so many times over the years and to just see our growth and feel our chemistry on set is just amazing.”
Brandy and Latifah will also share the screen with another multi-talented singer, the one and only Patti LaBelle. LaBelle will also guest-star in multi-episode arcs playing Latifah’s tough but loving mother, Christine. Meanwhile the girls, (Ryan Destiny, Brittany O’Grady and Jude Demorest) – with Carlotta as their manager – continue to face roadblocks, despite their victory at Atlanta NextFest.

“Everybody here is just lovely and I love being here,” added Brandy. “I don’t want this to be my last episode. I want to stick around as long as I can because i love the way I feel here. It feels like a home for me.”

WATCH

The new season of STAR returns Wednesday, March 28 at 9:00/8:00pm central.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers