4/4/17

Oh?☕ K. Michelle Says ‘Love and Hip Hop Atlanta’ Producers Told Her She Acted Too Black! 😩 πŸ˜’


Oh? K. Michelle Says ‘Love and Hip Hop Atlanta’ Producers Told Her She Acted Too Black.
You may remember that K. Michelle quit the show back in Oct 2016 after watching ‘ Birth of A Nation’. K. Michelle she stop filming ‘LHHATL’ she felt bad about behavior on ‘LHHATL’ and says girl you up here trying to fight bag lady (Rasheeda) .
K. Michelle spills some tea on the producers of the show on the Gram Live.
” I don’t like being fake. Did you notice the switch up? …When I was on ‘Love and Hip Hop,’ red wig? I was like this, ‘Whoppty whoop, whoopty whoop, whoopty whoop!’ I was real honest. Then they told me I was too black. And then I start tryin’ to change. They kept tellin me I was too black.
“I’m black. It ain’t nothing you can do. Ain’t no bleaching going on. I’m just a black girl. I’m a African-American girl who’s smart, educated, talented, and don’t take no s***. It’s not a very difficult concept to grasp, you know?”

WELL WATCH THIS!
#SIPS TEA ☕☕☕☕☕☕☕

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers