12/26/16

Michael B.Jordan Responds To the FAKE Gay rumors from a FAKE ACCOUNT!


Michael B. Jordan Responds To the FAKE Gay rumors!
"Creed" actor Michael B. Jordan has spoken out to address gay rumors by a man that claimed he was his boyfriend.
The 29-year-old actor has been dealing with a troll on Instagram that claimed he is Jordan's gay lover. Jordan finally addressed the posts and told the troll to "grown the EFF up!"
Jordan posted a series of Snapchat videos to deal with the accusations. He stated, "I usually don’t comment creep, but you know, today I got time. So look, whoever’s angry, bitter, upset for whatever reason, grow the EFF up. Cuz karma’s real. And I usually take the high road, I usually don’t say shit, I just let it roll…"

WATCH HERE video courtesy of thejasminebrand:
Over the Christmas holidays, an unidentified man claimed he was sick of keeping their relationship quiet and even threatened to release a sextape of the two of them together to prove Jordan is gay.

The man posted under the user name tradeatl23475, claiming, "So you gonna keep acting like we not Effing @michaelbjordan ?? You want to hide in the closet but wasn’t acting like that when I was busting on them cakes. You told me you loved me when I was deep inside you now you want to act brand new. How you gonna treat me like this after all I do for you. I held you down when you wasn’t getting no work. Don’t front like you haven’t been flying me out to Sherman Oaks to see you, You live off Nobel Ave remember????"
He went on to write, "We can do this all day until you admit that you’re gay. You can front for as many people as you like but I know the truth because you was letting me blow that back out. Wait till I release our sex tape,then everyone will get to see how much big black co*k you really like."

Tradeatl12345 continued, "Why don’t you tell everybody the real reason why you never had a girlfriend is because your di*k is way too little that’s why you like taking it up the a*s . He didn’t have to come to this but the fact that you keep denying me you act like you Jackie and Cory wasn’t running trains of me. So you going to sit there and act like you didn’t tell me you were scared that Tony gave you a HIV."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers