12/29/16

Just Pray! Eddie Long’s New Picture Trending On Social MediaπŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š.


Just Pray! Eddie Long’s New Picture Trending On Social Media! πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™Š.
Back in September, Obnoxious Blog reported over the weekend that Bishop Eddie Long had been admitted to the hospital in Atlanta and had only been given months to live.

Here is an update on the news. The executive administrator of New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia, said Tuesday that Long is not in the hospital, writes the television news outlet:

The church also released a statement from Bishop Long.
“I am recovering from a health challenge that I trust God to deliver me from. It is unrelated to the eating for life diet consisting of mostly raw vegetables that I am continuing, as part of a holistic approach to good health.t this time my family and I are requesting that you respect our privacy.I truly appreciate your prayers and support for me, my loved ones and my beloved New Birth Church Family.”

In October, Bishop Eddie Long address his health status and says recovering from a health challenge .
“I am recovering from a health challenge that I trust God to deliver me from. It is unrelated to the eating for life diet consisting of mostly raw vegetables that I am continuing, as part of a holistic approach to good health.t this time my family and I are requesting that you respect our privacy.I truly appreciate your prayers and support for me, my loved ones and my beloved New Birth Church Family.”

This is a new photo of Eddie Long that is trending on social media. People are shock how frail Eddie Long looks.
WOW! At the end of the day only GOD can judge him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers