7/26/16

Naturi Naughton: I wish I knew why Lil Kim hates me, But I don't!



Naturi Naughton: I don’t know why Lil Kim hates me. 
Naturi Naughton is totally oblivious as to why Lil Kim has beef with her. Rumor has it, that Kim has not been a fan of the Power actress, since she played her on the film Notorious, a 2009 American biographical film about the life and murder of Christopher Wallace. Last night, Naturi appeared on VH1 Live, and when asked by Marc Lamont Hill, about the rumor feud Naturi explained that she has absolutely no beef with Kim, but has heard that she didn’t like Naturi playing her in the film.

See the clip below. Courtesy of thejasminebrand
A video posted by NEW ACCOUNT (SPREAD THE WORD) (@thejasminebrand_) on


Kim has yet to comment…..stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers