7/2/16

E J Johnson: I once was considering becoming a TRANSWOMAN!


Why EJ Johnson Decided Against Transitioning: ‘I Thought About it For Sure’
On an episode of “EJNYC,” EJ Johnson confessed he once thought about transitioning into a woman.
“Since everybody’s talking about Caitlyn Jenner and being transgender, people are quick to say, ‘Oh just because you’re dressing like that means that you’re going to transition to become a woman,’” Johnson explains to his therapist in a preview clip.
The 24-year-old son of Magic Johnson has slayed many a red carpet decked in womenswear.
“I thought about it, for sure,” he said. “I was just like, ‘Well do I want to transition? Is this something that I would do?’ But I don’t feel incomplete in that way. I don’t feel the need to do that.”
“I’m interested to talk about what it means to actually transition — like if you’re going to take that leap or that step, what’s going on mentally that’s telling you, ‘This is what I need to do,’” Johnson explained. “Because I don’t feel that way.”

Watch the “EJNYC” clip HERE
“If I come out in a Diane Sawyer interview and I’m like, ‘Diane, I just wanted to let the world know, I am becoming a woman.’ Until that day, everybody needs to have a seat,” Johnson quipped in Season 4 of “Rich Kids of Beverly Hills.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers