3/27/15

OH REALLY? Tyrese: I was supposed to be in “EMPIRE”!



OH REALLY? Tyrese: I was supposed to be in “EMPIRE”!
Tyrese also stopped by The Breakfast Club to chop it up about Furious 7. But, he also revealed he was suppose to star on the hit FOX hip hopera “Empire.” So what happened? He said he was unable to film for the show because he was going through a custody battle over his daughter 7-year-old daughter Shayla. 

He spilled, “I was suppose to do season 1 of Empire. I was in and out of court fighting over my little angel (Shayla) and I just landed 50/50 joint & legal custody. So I had to break the news to Lee (Daniels) and Taraji (Henson) that I just couldn’t make it. I could not go to Chicago for 3-4 weeks at a time to shoot it when they hit me up. So, we’ll see what happens next season.

Black Ty also talked shared his views on ethnicity taking over television, Damon Dash’s comments about the working class, his last solo album, his singing group with Tank and Ginuwine and more

WOW....JODY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers