8/24/13

TEA SIPS: Did R. Kelly SMASH K Michelle?



R. Kelly Hints Of SMASHING K. Michelle During an Interview
According to Gumbumper.com: Chicago’s own R.Kelly sat down with The Streetz 94.5′s “Morning Grind Show” hosted by @RashanAli.
During the interview Rashan mentioned that  K.Michelle wanted to play her new album for him personally and it immediately struck a nerve in him.  Kelz starting stuttering, and seem that he gotten a little nervous also.
So just what is the deal between R-ruh and K. Michelle? Inquiring minds gotta know.

“We had a few sessions, with drinks included, she said that she was single, we had a few more drinks, I got drunk, one thing led to another and I woke up and they told me that I had a very good time.” Interview courtesy of EURWEB!

LISTEN: 
Sounds like he SMASHED to me, what do you think...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers