8/5/13

Raven Symone WELL DAMN ARE YOU OR ARENT YOU?



Raven Symone Clears Up Marriage Rumors!!

Recently the rumor mill went into overdrive after Raven Symone Tweeted that she could get married now that a gay marriage bill had passed
Raven wants you to know she's NOT getting married...

But according to a statement share after the tweet, it’s simply untrue. In a statement to CNN, she wrote:
I am very happy that gay marriage is opening up around the country and is being accepted. I was excited to hear today that more states legalized gay marriage. I, however am not currently getting married, but it is great to know I can now, should I wish to.
In the past, the Cosby kid actress has remained mum about her romantic life, writing on twitter in 2012:

I’m living my PERSONAL life the way I’m happiest. I’m not one, in my 25 year career to disclose who I’m dating. and I shall not start now. My sexual orientation is mine, and the person I’m datings to know. I’m not one for a public display of my life. However that is my right as a HUMAN BEing whether straight or gay. To tell or not to tell. As long as I’m not harming anyone. I am a light being made from love. And my career is the only thing I would like to put on display, not my personal life. Kisses!
#CarryOn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers