8/2/13

Duets By the Icons Michael Jackson & Freddie Mercury will be RELEASED!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER! 

30 YEARS LATER MICHAEL JACKSON AND FREDDIE MERCURY DUETS WILL BE RELEASED!!!
YES!!!!!! A few duets will be released this fall with both the legendary Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury (former lead singer of Queen). Both are two of my favorite artists that happen to be larger than life. They each had immeasurable talent & the ability to magnetize and mesmerize their audience. Both are missed. I’m excited, every now and then a lil Queen; Bohemian Rhapsody or We Will Rock You sing-a-long is necessary to get the blood pumping (sports events) and I know I’m not the only one that still gets crazy when you hear Speed Demon. (Right, how often do we really hear it? I get it, but you get my point)

You KNOW I HAD to give you some… (5 minute dance party)



According to this article in the LAist the releases will be “There Must Be More to Life Than This,” “State of Shock” and “Victory”. State of Shock was the business!!
The Version you remember may be very different. That’s because of so many complications and their very busy schedules caused the song to be released and recorded with Mick Jagger instead. “Allegedly” Completion and release of these songs were halted because of a Llama that apparently Michael brought with him to Freddie’s house to record. Uh Uh! Freddie wasn’t havin it! I would have been mad too. What in the H*** was I gonna do with a Llama?? I don’t have Llama snacks layin around!! (side eye)

Trollin around the web I got a demo to share with ya’ll

Great! Now after all this Jackson talk I have to go find my Moonwalker VHS Tape!! Does anyone have a VHS Player I can borrow??

Ah Shoot…At any rate I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers