3/19/13

Ashanti says: Who said me & Nelly was an item? GURL BYE!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Ashanti Goes In & Chats it up With Sway; “Who Says Me & Nelly Had A Relationship?”
C’mon now Ashanti…. Now you’re telling us that all those years of you and Nelly being boo’ed up, that there wasn’t a relationship? Just relations maybe…. HMMMM sounds like to me that Ashanti is pisst and denying any and all claims of ever being in a relationship with the St. Louis Rapper Nelly, who has blatantly moved on to the next one in the public’s eye….
So……….. Nelly & Ashanti must’ve been just doing it for the cameras… LMAO
Then explain these pics!
Well, Ashanti bumped gums on the radio with Sway’s morning show she pubbed her upcoming album ‘Braveheart.’ When Sway asked if any of the tracks on her album would be about her past relationship with Nelly, she seemed to get a quick case of amnesia… LOL

Here’s a little of what they talked about:
If She Would Date a Celebrity
I think what’s important is to find someone you have things in common with so that you can understand. So whether you have a nine to five or you’re in the industry or I don’t know, you’re into computers or you’re into doing nails, you find someone that you’re compatible with so that you guys understand what it is. Whatever facet of life you walk.

On Kids
I’m going to have an army. I love kids. I think I want to have, like, six. We’ll see what happens. I know I gotta get started. I got a couple of more things to do first and then, you know, then I’ll start really thinking about it in a couple more [---].

Will any of her new material be based on her relationship with Rapper, Nelly:
Who said we had a relationship? [laughs] What you talkin’ ’bout Willis? The name of the album is Braveheart, I’ve been recording for a couple of months now. I’m actually recording in Charleston, South Carolina which is really cool. There’s a lot of heartfelt records on there. I think everybody can relate because I’ve been writing my records since I came out and everything has been from real life experience and that’s how people relate.

On If She fears her mom-manager
Do I fear my mom? I fear more so of disappointing [her]. I don’t ever think that I’m going to do something so crazy that that side — you don’t ever want to see that other side of my mother, I will say that. She’s fronting right now. This whole nice thing. Nah. The other side, I don’t even want to talk about it. It’s not good. I don’t think I’m ever going to do something that crazy, you know what I mean? I think I’m passed that.

Peep the interview….
Ashanti GURL HAVE A SEAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers