10/23/12

UGH! Gucci Mane Gave STD’s To Half Of The Strippers In Atlanta!?



Young Joc: Gucci Mane Gave STD’s To Half Of The Strippers In Atlanta!
We all know Young Joc is washed up and basically a nobody, but he did an interview and said how Gucci Mane basically gave alot of Strippers in the A, STD’s which is believable. Gucci looks like he doesn’t have alot of self esteem, and I mean let’s be honest he is ugly as hell with those crusty lips. In the end Gucci went on Power 105 going off on Young Jeezy saying he has no respect for him and saying Young Joc he is broke, when this dude Jeezy is an A&R for Atlantic…
Now I don’t know what Young Joc is doing that is questionable at this point!, But What are you doing sir..? Still Independent??? Sit down and have a stadium of seats…I refuse to believe females are giving it to GUCCI.. I refuse! PLEASE. Check out the interview below.


Okay I can’t!

1 comment:

  1. HELL IF FLAVA FLAV HAS 12 KIDS THEN I KNOW THESE FEMALES ARE GIVING IT UP TO THIS DUDES
    STRIPPERS ARE NASTY ANYWAY

    ReplyDelete

Followers