10/14/12

Get Ready For The RETURN of R&B Diva Karyn White!


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

A MAJOR COMEBACK! Karyn White Gears Up For A Come Back...New Show & New “Carpe Diem” Album
After a 17-year absence from the music industry, singer Karyn White is returning in a big way with an episode of TV One's "Life After" and a new cd named Carpe Diem. 

R&B songstress Karyn White, who had the song "Superwoman" we all belted out along with the radio back in the day, is set to return to the music industry on October 22 with a new album.
Distributed through Lightyear/EMI and her own Karyn White Enterprises, Carpe Diem features her upcoming single “Seize The Day."

And more good news for fans.....the premiere of TV One’s “Life After” series will feature Karyn on October 22.  The diva shared,
 “I’m so happy to be back doing what I love to do (sing) I can’t wait to get out on the road so I can personally thank all of my friends and fans who have supported me on Facebook, Twitter, my website & other social media outlets even before I hit the airwaves. I’m so grateful for this second chance and I am encouraging everyone to dream and seize the day! Carpe Diem.”
If you don't know her...Here's a Flashback!


Welcome Back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers