10/23/12

Such an IDIOT! Chris Brown calls a Gay Fan "f*ggot"!




IDIOT: Chris Brown calls a Gay Fan f*ggot!
Chris has put the preverbial FOOT in his mouth AGAIN!

From Radar Online,
On Friday night Los Angeles resident Lucas Peter was at the Arclight movie theater in Hollywood when he spotted Chris and his entourage and approached him to ask for an autograph — but Lucas was taken off guard by Chris' reaction.
"The movie let out and I saw Chris come out the front door, sort of semi-running. I approached Chris and asked him to sign my CD cover," Lucas told RadarOnline.com in an exclusive interview.
"His bodyguard stopped me and said Chris wouldn't be signing, so I told him Rihanna signs all the time. That's when Chris stopped in the garage by the parking pay stand and yelled 'f***ot' at me."
Lucas, who is an openly gay man, admits getting angry at Chris' ignorance and attacking him back by calling him a "wife beater."
"I walked over to where Chris was getting in the elevator and called him a wife beater and asked him if he was going to beat Rihanna again," Lucas said.
"Chris said, 'I beat p***y' and then his bodyguard tried to scare me by saying, 'And I beat men.'"
According to Lucas, Chris took off with his bodyguard — and one less fan.

3 comments:

  1. I'm an out and proud gay black man. Let's say that upfront. Second, Lucas instigated this exchange by bringing up Rihanna. That was immature on Lucas' part. You come into a situation with BS and that's exactly what you're gonna get. Lucas provoked the exchange and got what he deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Anonymous. I am an out and proud white man. I dont think that CB said it as a gay slur. Also, the article fails to mention if Lucas is even gay or even has any connections to the LGBT community. On top of that, to say that Rhianna signs "all the time" makes it seem that this Lucas guy is an autograph hound and MAYBE CB doesnt feel like giving him something to sell. The more rare an autograph the higher its value.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ppl need to stop asking for autograph
    they give 2 cent about you
    all they want is your money to make them rich
    i couldnt tell you a song chris brown sing cuase i dont care
    ive seen celebs and look and walk right passed them umless its an older celb, pattie, chaka, aretha,diana ross i could care less if rhaninna or chris brown walk down my street
    i might throw hot water on both of them and yell'get off my land" the color purple lmao

    ReplyDelete

Followers